Pages:
Author

Topic: Is crypto a danger or an opportunity? - page 27. (Read 6361 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
October 25, 2018, 09:02:35 AM
We can consider this issue from two sides. On the one hand, the crypto market is certainly a new opportunity, but any opportunity can be used in different ways and sometimes this opportunity becomes a danger, for example the risk of losing your investment.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 504
WorkAsPro
October 25, 2018, 09:01:34 AM
To be successful in trading Affairs you need to manage well yourself and your emotions, because when a person is in a panic, he can make a huge number of mistakes that will lead in the future only to losses.

Everyone in this market has a great desire and it is very difficult to control yourself when the market is in downtrend. I think the biggest risk is not emotion but knowledge because if we lack understanding about this market then the risk is huge and it will be very difficult to survive in this market.
Activity: 770
Merit: 100
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
October 25, 2018, 08:55:33 AM
To be successful in trading Affairs you need to manage well yourself and your emotions, because when a person is in a panic, he can make a huge number of mistakes that will lead in the future only to losses.
Activity: 680
Merit: 103
October 24, 2018, 05:08:42 PM
The Cryptocurrency market is both a dangerous road and an area with opportunities. Cryptocurrency is changing the world economy. Governments initially opposed blockchain technology, but now governments are supporting blockchain technology. Unemployed people have the opportunity to work through the crypto paar trade. The biggest problem I think is scam projects.
Activity: 476
October 21, 2018, 02:38:43 PM
Cryptocurrencies it is at the same time new opportunities and high danger. Investments into crypto have big risk, but due to high risk there are excellent opportunities to earn the good sum of money for a small period if it is correct to do everything.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 21, 2018, 12:44:10 PM
Crypto has given a lot of changes to our modern world and its potential is still full to be opened in the whole way. There are a lot of tasks of crypto like saving of privacy, giving new working places and so on. But is it right to consider that crypto will replace usual economics because it has more advantages and potential for the future? I support crypto but I have some doubts about its possible negative future because it could be the danger for some countries that have some serious problems in this sphere.
It depends on each person's thoughts. Many people will think that it is a great danger when many scams happen frequently. Many people will see it as an opportunity when they make a lot of money from investing in ICO investments or investing in altcoins. But in my opinion, have positive thoughts to help you make money. Do not care too much about other things. Our goal is to profit! that's all Wink
The goal is making a profit, I'd consider crypto to be an opportunity and not a danger to anyone.
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
October 21, 2018, 12:38:43 PM
I think for many people crypto is an opportunity and no danger.
But nevertheless there are also risks with crypto, which one must not forget.
Only when you have learned a lot about crypto, crypto is a real opportunity.
Therefore everyone should use crypto as an opportunity.
Activity: 451
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
October 21, 2018, 12:35:47 PM
Crypto has given a lot of changes to our modern world and its potential is still full to be opened in the whole way. There are a lot of tasks of crypto like saving of privacy, giving new working places and so on. But is it right to consider that crypto will replace usual economics because it has more advantages and potential for the future? I support crypto but I have some doubts about its possible negative future because it could be the danger for some countries that have some serious problems in this sphere.
It depends on each person's thoughts. Many people will think that it is a great danger when many scams happen frequently. Many people will see it as an opportunity when they make a lot of money from investing in ICO investments or investing in altcoins. But in my opinion, have positive thoughts to help you make money. Do not care too much about other things. Our goal is to profit! that's all Wink
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
October 21, 2018, 12:35:37 PM
I think the cryptoindustry is already exerting its influence on the financial system of states, and the financial world will no longer be the same.
Activity: 182
October 21, 2018, 12:32:56 PM
   the real danger  crypto currency investing, and how you can avoid these risk. This would significantly reduce your risk and most important, position you to invest in the long-term fundamentals

Cryptocurrency proponent argue that the digital coins are a safe investment because they have a zero correlation to the stock market.Still believe that cryptocurrency, and the blockchain technology on which its exchanged, will only become more understand and widely used with time.
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
MoonDeFi
October 21, 2018, 11:08:56 AM
Well, when how. If everything is done competently and deliberately, then if you're lucky, then this is a huge and good opportunity. But there are times when no luck. so this is for good luck and depending on your knowledge
Activity: 462
October 21, 2018, 09:18:22 AM

For me, cryptocurrency is a danger for some but an opportunity for the many. I think that cryptocurrency has a lot more benefits to share with everyone rather than the negatives. The only thing negative I see here is that cryptocurrency would end banks and fiat money.
Activity: 532
Merit: 132
October 21, 2018, 08:43:58 AM
Its normal to have a doubt on everything.
But what we can do is learn and adapt.
How can we maximize the crypto, and use it and help our community and the world.
And this might pose as a problem, but governments will understand that the future, is more possible with Crypto.
Just think positive
Activity: 546
October 21, 2018, 07:35:56 AM
Its both a danger and an opportunity. It depends on someones personal perspective and experience. Its very risky and at the same time very profitable if you make the right decisions and you have the right skills. Before you enter the world of cryptocurrency, you have to be ready and prepared.
Precisely. You need to study first and gain more knowledge before entering this kind of investments because you will loose your valuable things if you are lazy and complacent in making transactions here. Also, cryptocurrency is an opportunity that can give chances to succeed in financial aspects.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
October 21, 2018, 07:19:56 AM
Blockchain industry with all its undoubted advantages, over time, will lead to the disappearance of some professions (some partially, and some completely). I think the notaries are on the front line. But still there are more positive innovations, so I'm for progress))
Activity: 574
October 21, 2018, 07:12:37 AM
Its both a danger and an opportunity. It depends on someones personal perspective and experience. Its very risky and at the same time very profitable if you make the right decisions and you have the right skills. Before you enter the world of cryptocurrency, you have to be ready and prepared.
Activity: 791
Merit: 271
This is personal
October 21, 2018, 07:03:52 AM
If at the lowest price the cryptocurrency is an opportunity and if at high prices the cryptocurrency can be dangerous.
So buying when it's red and selling when it's green, you can say that it's an opportunity.
This question is not about price changes and investing money. It is about how new technologies creates new work places and on the other hand takes jobs from the currently workers.
I think that we will lose more and more jobs due to technological improvements on all fields.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
October 21, 2018, 06:51:09 AM
If at the lowest price the cryptocurrency is an opportunity and if at high prices the cryptocurrency can be dangerous.
So buying when it's red and selling when it's green, you can say that it's an opportunity.
Activity: 2030
Merit: 269
October 21, 2018, 06:27:29 AM

In my opinion, it is both, there are dangers like the high volatility and the so many failed ICO and there are opportunities too like it's being decentralized and a technology that can be used by various government and companies but the opportunity outweighs the danger.
copper member
Activity: 1568
October 21, 2018, 06:21:55 AM
Its all depend on your thinking that how do you think about of crypto but in my opinion crypto is a really good opportunity to do some thing in life, If you do the work in crypto in peace of mind then crypto can be a good future.

Pages:
Jump to: