Pages:
Author

Topic: Is crypto a danger or an opportunity? - page 30. (Read 6361 times)

Activity: 858
Merit: 13
Christ The King
October 19, 2018, 04:00:00 PM
Crpto is both dangerous and an opportunity. Should the wrong investment plan be entered without proper research of the project, the victim will cry foul and just run away. And should the right project be followed through a diligent research, this could lead to a good opportunity. Whichever way, learning is key in the space if one won't want to pay a bitter price.
Activity: 218
Merit: 1
October 19, 2018, 03:54:02 PM
Crypto has given a lot of changes to our modern world and its potential is still full to be opened in the whole way. There are a lot of tasks of crypto like saving of privacy, giving new working places and so on. But is it right to consider that crypto will replace usual economics because it has more advantages and potential for the future? I support crypto but I have some doubts about its possible negative future because it could be the danger for some countries that have some serious problems in this sphere.
in my opinion it is a great opportunity so i think that it is good and we can develop pur skills and find out new horizons
Activity: 167
Merit: 2
Contact me if you need a Telegram Moderator
October 19, 2018, 03:52:13 PM
Many people have their own views and perspectives concerning cryptocurrencies in general. Some illiterates may have been scammed one way or the other including get rich scheme programmes. 'Mostly, thats how newbies or people with less idea concerning cryptocurrencies see it.' Cryptocurrency and crytography is a nice opportunity that has enhanced many sectors in the world. Not that it may not have disadvantages, but the opportunities in cryptocurrencies overweighs the dangers. They are good things that has ever happened to us.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
October 19, 2018, 03:09:13 PM
crypto can be an opportunity for those who can see opportunities, so before investing in crypto you must have basic knowledge about crypto and market mechanisms so that you will realize that crypto has many business and investment opportunities. and even though crypto is also dangerous or very risky but if you keep learning to understand it, I don't think you will worry.
Activity: 672
Merit: 176
October 19, 2018, 02:50:10 PM
there is no doubt in various parts of the world to be able to receive crypto. there is only competition. Crypto can accompany other currencies well, then crypto will be well received.
Many cryptocurrency users hope that the cryptocurrency will replace the real currency, but for some reason they do not take into account the fact that it will be difficult for the majority of members of our society to use cryptocurrency.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
platio.io
October 19, 2018, 02:45:26 PM
This market is very risky and all investors who have an experience know that theu can lose their money. But also you can be rich at one moment)
Activity: 784
Merit: 314
October 19, 2018, 02:31:25 PM
there is no doubt in various parts of the world to be able to receive crypto. there is only competition. Crypto can accompany other currencies well, then crypto will be well received.
Activity: 262
October 19, 2018, 06:59:48 AM
New technologies have repeatedly shown that they can serve as a good opportunity for enrichment. It does not even have to be an innovation. Good enough and strong ideas with skillful leadership.
Personally, I think that crypto is dangerous only for stupid people. But they can suffer from anything.
Activity: 322
October 19, 2018, 04:05:11 AM
It can be a opportunity and a danger. Danger if you are so careless on making investment without going thru its background first. And a opportunity to meet with the team and possible to be part of the ico. And also to earn good profit if you choose a good ico to invest to.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
October 18, 2018, 06:24:21 PM
In my view, I think Crypto is a big opportunity for everyone and a danger for someone! I don't think crypto can be a danger for some countries. Who thinks crypto is not helpful for their country, they can ban crypto! Crypto makes life easier, people can learn here, earn from here! You can involve with it anytime from anywhere. But Who don't read and don't know how exactly crypto works, who just came to earn a quick money, crypto can be a danger for them! Otherwise, it is a big opportunity and we should use this advantages of cryptocurrency!
Activity: 370
October 18, 2018, 06:08:13 PM
I like to think of cryptocurrency as high risk high reward game. Learn the game play the rules always buy the dips and sell the tops which is almost hard for starters and just every other average crypto user. It's an opportunity.
Activity: 350
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
October 18, 2018, 06:05:01 PM
Cryptocurrencies in our era now I think is now of the biggest opportunity one can introduce someone to. It can also be a danger and it depends on how the person embrace and use it.
Activity: 448
October 18, 2018, 06:02:49 PM
It can be dangerous or wasting money and opportunity., It depends on the coins that developers create. If the coins just to raise money for developers, you are as investors will loose money and make trash in the market, There are thousands trash coins in the market. They are nothing with real life just to raise money with high stocks of the developers.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
fLibero.financial
October 18, 2018, 05:59:24 PM
There is danger in investing in equity, stock market or cryptocurrency! This type of investment does not guarantee income for investors rather, you secure profit from your investment only if the project become successful!
Activity: 392
October 18, 2018, 05:47:48 PM
To my mind, crypto is both a danger and an opportunity. It has the features of both of them, which makes it really attractive for adrenaline-seekers. I think that if you don't face risks you won't be able to succeed
Activity: 684
Merit: 250
Early Funders Registration: monartis.com
October 18, 2018, 05:45:35 PM
It's more opportunities in good things. It has a little bit hazards in terms of many kind of tasks that we applied. So we better take care in doing those possibilities for lessen losses.
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
October 14, 2018, 10:41:21 AM
for me to invest in crypto it would be safer to store assets in crypto because in my opinion if you keep a long time limit we can see the development of crypto prices whether when the price goes up we want to release or still want to hold it until we feel sure to release it
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
October 14, 2018, 10:38:59 AM
when I read an article on how crypto functions , In that spot I know it has a major hazard and has an once in a lifetime opportunity of losing my cash. I have a doubts on the start yet I have a go at playing it and the outcome is a postive ones. Its alarming to attempt yet Sooner you will know how it will function. I increase some benefit and furthermore losing my cash , This is crypto.
Activity: 616
October 14, 2018, 10:23:53 AM
Cryptocurrencies are still probably more understood as opportunities, because it seems to me that people have more opportunities than dangers, but still the dangers and risks should always be understood and properly evaluated.
Leo
Activity: 620
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
October 14, 2018, 10:18:46 AM
Definitely crypto is not danger,  it's one of the best opportunities to get rich quickly,  in as much as you invest in the right coin,  it's just that crypto is highly volatile that is why majority see it as being dangerous, believe it or not crypto is really a great chance
Pages:
Jump to: