Pages:
Author

Topic: Is crypto a danger or an opportunity? - page 39. (Read 6361 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
October 01, 2018, 10:43:47 AM
I think that crypto is an opportunity to earn. Because here you can very simply and earn a lot. Only for this purpose it is necessary to be guided a little in кpиптoaлютe and a little money.
Activity: 900
Merit: 503
October 01, 2018, 10:43:35 AM
Crypto has given a lot of changes to our modern world and its potential is still full to be opened in the whole way. There are a lot of tasks of crypto like saving of privacy, giving new working places and so on. But is it right to consider that crypto will replace usual economics because it has more advantages and potential for the future? I support crypto but I have some doubts about its possible negative future because it could be the danger for some countries that have some serious problems in this sphere.
The main "disadvantage" of crypto is that it's totally uncontrollable, and this lack of regulation can bring chaos because economy is something very finely structured.
Crypto is unlikely to replace fiats and thus destroy their role in the economies of different countries, so your doubts are rather justified.
copper member
Activity: 434
Merit: 0
October 01, 2018, 10:39:00 AM
I am in support of crypto myself. Now the beginning of crypto has begun,
Which has shaken the economics of all countries.
This is the beginning of crypto, when it affects the meaning of any country.
Some countries have restricted it due to its approach.
Research on crypto continues. There is a possibility of countless benefits in crypto.
There are also negative aspects that people do not like.
Those who believe in its danger are far-reaching advantages.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
October 01, 2018, 10:35:32 AM
for me
this is one of the great opportunities because we can be rich, then let's find out we can get you money without spending money just be careful about the bounty.
Activity: 230
October 01, 2018, 10:26:38 AM
We're ever there is a great opportunity, great risk follows. Crypto currency finance has changed lot of people lives. And has also done great damages to people too. You just have to study and understand what you're into, for a better results.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
October 01, 2018, 10:15:13 AM
It is true that both. working with crypto currencies is certainly a good opportunity, but at the same time it's a risk.
As we know, profitability and risk are always interrelated. And it all depends on your strategy of working in the market.
Activity: 207
October 01, 2018, 10:07:13 AM
If we talk about us, cryptocurrency is first of all an opportunity, because this is a new technology, and we get the opportunity to be in the first row!
Activity: 552
Merit: 250
October 01, 2018, 10:04:33 AM
I think that crypto-currency activity brings both. For someone, there is danger and risk. And for others, great opportunities. And here everything depends on us. How we accept this and what we do for this.

This opinion is very right, saying that the cryptocurrency market is an opportunity or threat is very difficult because it depends on the individual's thinking. IMO, if you have experience, cryptocurrency will be an old mine so you can earn a lot of money, otherwise, without knowledge, investment will not always consider losses will always.
Activity: 434
October 01, 2018, 10:01:52 AM
Crypto has given a lot of changes to our modern world and its potential is still full to be opened in the whole way. There are a lot of tasks of crypto like saving of privacy, giving new working places and so on. But is it right to consider that crypto will replace usual economics because it has more advantages and potential for the future? I support crypto but I have some doubts about its possible negative future because it could be the danger for some countries that have some serious problems in this sphere.

This is dangerous for governments of countries. Crypto is a possible loss of counter-control over its citizens. First of all in the financial plan. That's why crypto will be very difficult to enter our life as a financial instrument.
Activity: 206
Merit: 2
October 01, 2018, 10:01:31 AM
Yes there is some problems about crypto but the idea and opportunuties are amazing .
Activity: 168
October 01, 2018, 09:46:24 AM
I think that crypto-currency activity brings both. For someone, there is danger and risk. And for others, great opportunities. And here everything depends on us. How we accept this and what we do for this.
Activity: 352
Merit: 11
October 01, 2018, 09:39:35 AM
Those who say that the crypto industry is dangerous because they do not understand crypto, they are afraid of change and only think that the world does not need to change.
Yes, each one of us has different feedback wether positive or negative, for those who already understand the essence of crypto they are called this as an opportunity which it can get addition of benefits and for those negatively they called this as a danger which it can be more wasting of time with them. I called this an opportunity because without money to invest I can still having income by participating with campaigns or other opportunity related in cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 532
October 01, 2018, 09:39:25 AM
danger and opportunity are always in crypto. it is a danger in some countries but if they can overcome the problem then there progress would be big. crypto don't yet reach it peak so they won't adapt it yet. crypto have advantages and disadvantages and i don't know why some want it to replace the usual economy. if the current economy and crypto can work together it would be a good outcome.
Activity: 100
October 01, 2018, 09:34:50 AM
Here, clearly, the world of cryptocurrencies can be both a danger and an opportunity for all of us. You should always take a very responsible approach to the process of investing money
Activity: 826
October 01, 2018, 09:29:59 AM
Those who say that the crypto industry is dangerous because they do not understand crypto, they are afraid of change and only think that the world does not need to change.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
October 01, 2018, 09:20:01 AM
There will always be a negative and positive effect, but the blockchain technology has a LOT of use in this computer age world that may help humanity improve our lives. The privacy isn't a disadvantage for me for some people says the crypto might be used for illegal transactions, even fiat can be used as illegal transactions so I don't see any issue about crypto privacy.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
October 01, 2018, 09:08:05 AM
Cryptocurrency to me is very risk and also at thesame time a great uppotunity only if you get a legit coin that will pump up and make you a lot of gain.

true, crypto is like double-edge sword, there's a lot opportunity in this industry if you are lucky enough crypto can change your life, but also this crypto industry contain a lot of risk. . you make a little mistake and you're done. watch your steps in this industry and move wisely
Cryptocurrency are opportunity to us but at the same time has lot of risk, if you have enough knowledge to it then surely give you lot of opportunities to get earn and can change our life, but if someone make mistake surely it gives them a losses. So if you make mistake learn from it and don't make the same mistake again. Cryptocurrency have advantage and disadvantage  so its depend to us how we used it.
Activity: 1890
Merit: 252
The OGz Club
October 01, 2018, 09:00:17 AM
Cryptocurrency to me is very risk and also at thesame time a great uppotunity only if you get a legit coin that will pump up and make you a lot of gain.

true, crypto is like double-edge sword, there's a lot opportunity in this industry if you are lucky enough crypto can change your life, but also this crypto industry contain a lot of risk. . you make a little mistake and you're done. watch your steps in this industry and move wisely
copper member
Activity: 140
October 01, 2018, 08:59:42 AM
Crypto is not a danger but an invention that will make the world a better place for everyone. The blockchain technology behind Crypto has what it takes to disrupt the way we do business with more efficiency.
Activity: 392
October 01, 2018, 08:57:27 AM
The blockchain project is actually connecting consumers and investors together!
The opportunities and risks of cryptocurrency are coexisting!
If you want to make more money in this market, you can only improve your self-awareness in all directions!
Pages:
Jump to: