Pages:
Author

Topic: Is crypto a danger or an opportunity? - page 41. (Read 6361 times)

Activity: 470
Merit: 12
September 30, 2018, 06:38:11 PM
Well, everything risky is an opportunity: it depends on many factors and it can pay off or got you into serious problems. Look, entrepreneurship, or even stock market: both are risky, but there is an opportunity if you come up with a market-beating strategy. The same should apply to all crypto-related investments, jobs etc. You are putting a lot on the table and it might end up catastrophically or you might become way richer than you are right now: your decisions are building a path of your future.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
September 30, 2018, 06:28:36 PM
I believe that the level of reliability of cryptocurrency deserves the highest recognition because the basis of this is cryptographic information protection methods. No one has ever been able to crack the cryptography.

I also like this industry and I see prospects in it. The main thing is that very rich people do not bury the cryptocurrencies with their manipulations and the thirst for profit.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 294
September 30, 2018, 06:16:41 PM
Crypto has given a lot of changes to our modern world and its potential is still full to be opened in the whole way. There are a lot of tasks of crypto like saving of privacy, giving new working places and so on. But is it right to consider that crypto will replace usual economics because it has more advantages and potential for the future? I support crypto but I have some doubts about its possible negative future because it could be the danger for some countries that have some serious problems in this sphere.

I think in the future we have to switch to blockchain in our economical parts. Because blockchain provides us amazing opportunities. I dont want to write all of these. We all know about these positive things about blockchain. So also we need to crypto currencies .Beucase i believe blockchains most important gift to us is crypto currencies. and with these crypto currencies we will start to use that money in our future. I dont believe anymore paper money and i cant see any negative side of crypto in real world use case.

For those who will wanting to start and enter the crypto world it will be an opportunity.

Maybe for other people who do not want to learn,  its danger because they just want instant,  afraid in taking risk.  But in every business it will bring opportunity to lots of people who are looking for source of income. It will open doors to a new beginning for lots of people.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1
September 30, 2018, 05:33:31 PM
From a technological standpoint, opportunities abounds in crypto, considering the potentials and the performance of blockchain itself. But not without its own risk. This is evident when investment or trade goes wrong. Likewise if some countries can't contain the possible consequences of crypto, it can be a danger for such countries. Nevertheless the opportunities outweighs the danger.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
September 30, 2018, 05:01:38 PM
Blockchain technology brings many new opportunities for the economy. Every change has impact and for some participants
it can be a threat. For those who not willing to learn and want to become rich over night it can be a  danger.
copper member
Activity: 70
September 30, 2018, 11:22:24 AM
It is not a danger, don't know what you mean by that, it is a huge gamble, yes but also a good opportunity to make good money.
Activity: 170
The World’s First Blockchain Core
September 30, 2018, 11:15:42 AM
Crypto has given a lot of changes to our modern world and its potential is still full to be opened in the whole way. There are a lot of tasks of crypto like saving of privacy, giving new working places and so on. But is it right to consider that crypto will replace usual economics because it has more advantages and potential for the future? I support crypto but I have some doubts about its possible negative future because it could be the danger for some countries that have some serious problems in this sphere.

I think in the future we have to switch to blockchain in our economical parts. Because blockchain provides us amazing opportunities. I dont want to write all of these. We all know about these positive things about blockchain. So also we need to crypto currencies .Beucase i believe blockchains most important gift to us is crypto currencies. and with these crypto currencies we will start to use that money in our future. I dont believe anymore paper money and i cant see any negative side of crypto in real world use case.
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
BBOD Trading Platform
September 30, 2018, 11:09:03 AM
both can happen to you, it depends on where you see crypto currencies.
Crypto currencies will be dangerous if you don't know well about the characteristics of crypto currencies, because the prices are very unstable. allows you to experience a big loss.
but if you can analyze the instability it becomes a very good opportunity for you to get a profit
Activity: 434
September 30, 2018, 10:54:47 AM
I do not think so. crypto is still developing and still developing. Crypto began to adapt to the world of economics. I think last year prices skyrocketed to be an introduction because in the end many people knew about crypto after the end of last year
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
September 30, 2018, 10:49:21 AM
This depends on how your country would react after adopting crypto's.

Crypto's are more of an opportunity than a danger to us but if you are part of the financial institutions then you can consider it as a threat. Crypto's won't replace usual economics but it will add flavor to the current economic situation that we've got.

I think what you've said is absolutely correct. It is not just how an individual handles the cryptocurrencies circulating the Internet. The benefits of these currencies depends on how an entire country will unite to efficiently use and utilize cryptos. It can also be a dangerous currency when used in illegal acts.

What would happen if our nation develop through using the advance currencies rather than creating a bank note which is prone to stealing? I guess it would be a great idea!
Activity: 546
Merit: 15
September 29, 2018, 04:12:24 PM
 I believe that the level of reliability of cryptocurrency deserves the highest recognition because the basis of this is cryptographic information protection methods. No one has ever been able to crack the cryptography.
Activity: 364
jarvis.exchange
September 29, 2018, 04:07:01 PM

Crypto is not a danger that is the biggest misconception until now. Crypto will become will become a danger if the person just jumped into crypto without taking a time and effort to learn about crypto.
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
September 28, 2018, 06:28:32 PM
Nowdays Ethereum doesn’t have any competitors. And Vitalik Buterin’s renovation will give a new impulse to the price increasing.
Activity: 467
Merit: 100
Binance #Smart World Global Token
September 28, 2018, 04:00:36 PM
it depends on how you use crypto, and as you can see, cryptocurrency is being used as online money or e-money, which you can do any transfer of funds by the use of it. and if there are some negative effects that can happen by using it, its not the crypto's fault, its the users fault.
Activity: 336
Merit: 2
September 28, 2018, 03:45:59 PM
The main thing I think invest neatly and have a cold head, this is my wife should not be allowed in crypto all will lose and the eye is not batting.
Activity: 602
Merit: 102
September 28, 2018, 03:37:24 PM
Every business has their own risk depending on how you do it , the same as crypto can be danger or give you opportunities , you must have the right plans when you have to buy and hold or when you have to sell it , as long as you do it right to get enough profit don't be too greedy.
Activity: 219
September 28, 2018, 03:01:14 PM
Some people say Crypto is a very dangerous I think cryptocurrency is not a dangerous it is a golden opportunity for everyone, who cryptocurrency very well. Some people don't have any knowledge about cryptocurrency so those people say cryptocurrency is a dangerous and they are make a bad comment with cryptocurrency market. There are lots of people work in this section and too many people success in this section so anyone can choose this cryptocurrency platform.
Activity: 238
September 28, 2018, 02:59:14 PM
I am absolutely sure that the crypto market gives excellent opportunities to radically change our digital world. This is a really powerful tool for conducting transactions without high commissions. I believe that crypto can dramatically improve our digital society, although it is not devoid of various risks.
Activity: 154
September 28, 2018, 02:51:15 PM
I think that the crypto currency offers different possibilities. Both good and not so good. As in any kind of activity. The main thing is how you feel about it and what you will do. From how much you put your strength and yourself. This will be the outcome.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
September 28, 2018, 02:40:18 PM
All can be, and your doubts I perfectly understand. But in any case, each direction has both pros and cons. After all, then there would be no balance. So do not worry much about it. I think everything will be fine with cryptocurrencies. But their growth will naturally change the entire current situation in the world.
Pages:
Jump to: