Pages:
Author

Topic: Is crypto a danger or an opportunity? - page 42. (Read 6361 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
September 28, 2018, 02:35:35 PM
I think that the crypto currency provides both. The question is what exactly are you focused on? Proceeding from this, it is possible to draw conclusions. What to do and when to invest. To have always a profit and success.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
September 28, 2018, 02:30:07 PM
I believe that today crypto gives really great opportunities and benefits for the digital society. With time, in this sphere, technologies will develop rapidly. Of course, there are various risks and threats, but in general, crypto gives society more opportunities and benefits than threats.
Activity: 770
Merit: 9
September 28, 2018, 01:26:15 PM
Crypto has given a lot of changes to our modern world and its potential is still full to be opened in the whole way. There are a lot of tasks of crypto like saving of privacy, giving new working places and so on. But is it right to consider that crypto will replace usual economics because it has more advantages and potential for the future? I support crypto but I have some doubts about its possible negative future because it could be the danger for some countries that have some serious problems in this sphere.

Crytpo is a danger to the entrenched money powers.

Crypto is a boon for the common man.

And, yes, it will change the employment landscape out there.  It will change everything.

Society has been stuck in the current 'rut' for centuries.  That 'rut' is imposed on us.  It's like a straightjacket for the mind and body.

Crypto will eventually become the defacto standard for payments between individuals, companies, and governements.  Maybe not for 20 years, but it's coming.
Activity: 777
Merit: 251
September 28, 2018, 01:26:11 PM
For the open minded person and it is of course an opportunity to be in crypto, while to those people it is a danger things they are one of the stupid and moron type of person, because their thoughts about it was totally wrong. One of the reason it is a good things. First,  why lot of business person  even the owner of the companies are getting involve themselves together with their business too to adopt the concepts system of crypto or bitcoin? it is because they saw they have the potentials to help and increase their profit as well in the near future.
Activity: 132
September 28, 2018, 01:25:58 PM
Now this question is not sufficiently studied and no one knows for sure whether we will be able to use cryptocurrencies in everyday life.
Activity: 378
September 28, 2018, 01:24:02 PM
Risks and Opportunities always remain hidden and exist in parallel in any type of business or investment.  Even You can not have absolute confidence with banks when the protection and compensation funds from "bankruptcy" are reduced. What will you believe? Attenuation is a temporary effect and it is an opportunity for countless others.
Activity: 210
Merit: 3
September 28, 2018, 01:23:08 PM
Crypto has given a lot of changes to our modern world and its potential is still full to be opened in the whole way. There are a lot of tasks of crypto like saving of privacy, giving new working places and so on. But is it right to consider that crypto will replace usual economics because it has more advantages and potential for the future? I support crypto but I have some doubts about its possible negative future because it could be the danger for some countries that have some serious problems in this sphere.
well, crypto is still something newborn and we can't estimate where it will lead us,and as for economics it is also unknown consequences, though we have lots of guessers who may have a point
Activity: 392
September 28, 2018, 01:17:31 PM
For someone the danger and for whom the this opportunity. My advice (based on personal experience) do not be greedy, fix the profit.
ukw
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
September 28, 2018, 01:09:02 PM

You have the right. In my opinion, the crypto world is not applicable everywhere. There are underdeveloped countries where, in my view, the integration of such technologies will become quite difficult, this will further delay the acceptance of crypto technologies worldwide.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1145
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
September 28, 2018, 01:00:31 PM
At first when I read an article on how crypto works , In that spot I know it has a big risk and has a big chance of losing my money. I have a second thoughts on the beginning but I try playing it and the result is a postive ones. Its scary to try but Sooner you will know how it will work. I gain some profit and also losing my money , This is crypto.
Merit: 11
September 28, 2018, 12:46:39 PM
For me, cryptocurrency is primarily an opportunity to become rich and never work for someone for a penny. I believe that everyone here can become rich if it is reasonable to invest

Ofcourse it is a opportunity to become rich because smart work plays a big role here. If you use for illegal transactions then it will be danger. If you invest in this and hold the coins and sell if the value increases then this will make you profit.
Activity: 286
Cryptics
September 28, 2018, 12:41:30 PM
For me crypto is a great opportunity to make additional income, i don't feel like crypto is a danger at all as i know what i am doing and the risk that come with that kind of investment. Every investment has its risk and you should know about that before putting any money in, and you should only invest what you can afford to lose so incase the worst happen and you lose all your money, your life won't be affected.
Activity: 303
September 28, 2018, 12:39:10 PM
Until now crypto is the first choice after gold and stock investment, maybe you see too much negative news about crypto that is intentionally made so that panic holders, the good news you have is in the right place (bitcointalk) because whatever your problem will be answered from the members' experience here in
Activity: 994
Merit: 250
September 28, 2018, 12:37:59 PM
It depends on how to judge and what to do. If it is responsive to this approach and to understand this field, then nothing dangerous is present. But for this it is necessary to have experience and knowledge
Activity: 238
September 28, 2018, 12:35:04 PM
Good topic. Everything has both advantages and disadvantages and cryptocurrencies are no exception to that. I think it's you who can choose between danger and opportunities. Right knowledge about crypto can turn the danger into opportunity. If someone hope that it's an overnight thing that would be dangerous.
Merit: 109
September 28, 2018, 12:14:27 PM

Danger of what?
For me cryptocurrencies are giving an opportunity to be an early adopter of the new financial system. Being an early adopter have massive profits both in term of finance and knowledge and education. We are blessed to get an opportunity like this.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
September 28, 2018, 12:02:11 PM
Depends, if we jump into crypto without knowledge it will become a danger and not an opportunity. But if you already prepare your self before you jump into the crypto it will be a good opportunity because it will give you a lot of profit.
Activity: 1017
Merit: 107
Axioma Holding - Axioma Pay Crypto Card
September 28, 2018, 11:14:32 AM
For me, cryptocurrency is primarily an opportunity to become rich and never work for someone for a penny. I believe that everyone here can become rich if it is reasonable to invest

cryptocurrency has two side on it.sometimes  it could be vary dangerous for investor if they have no skill and knowledge while start investing.but it could be best opportunity to earn money if they know about crypto.
Activity: 634
Merit: 128
September 28, 2018, 11:14:03 AM
I think that crypto is an opportunity for you to be able to choose whether to sell or hold it first, here it must be true to know the right time for both, don't get a wrong step and you will lose the coin you have now
Activity: 434
September 28, 2018, 11:11:52 AM
Pages:
Jump to: