Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Crypto A Way To become Rich / Millionaire ? - page 3. (Read 15719 times)

Activity: 306
Merit: 100
You can make a lot of money on the cryptocurrency, but to become a millionaire with the help of cryptocurrency you have to be very lucky
Activity: 426
Merit: 10
I think that there is no cryptocurrency is not conducive to a person become rich or a millionaire, it can be only a unit that luck really smiled and they earned a large amount but definitely not a million
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
I see the cryptocurrency market rising from the bottom again and going very fast.
At the moment, if you know well the laws of the market, then this path can lead you to great success.
Competent investing and trading in cryptocurrencies is the key to success.
Activity: 308
Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX
I do not know what to answer this question because it is a question of the case who can earn a large amount in a day and some cannot earn in a year. Therefore, I believe that success plays a big role
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1440
Yep, crypto is allowing me to get rich ! Rich of knowledge  Cheesy To be serious, i don't think we'll easily become 'rich' but there is some money to grab, for sure ! By holding some good tokens, or trading Smiley
Activity: 462
Merit: 17
Probably better to ask this question to Satoshi himself. He knows exactly what he created Bitcoin for, perhaps in order to replace the banking system. And maybe in order to help people become richer.
Activity: 1360
Merit: 506
Show me one person that is here posting and do not believe in cryptocurrencies. We are in altcoin section, not every newbie understand altcoins, we know more than Bitcoin newcomers. Because it is natural progress. Come to the market, buy Bitcoin, sell.. some people not continue, some buy Bitcoin again and some of them buy also altcoins.  Cool
Activity: 980
Merit: 109
Crypto is not a quick get rich scheme, but it is definitely a great opportunity to make additional cash or maybe to become the first source of income. But you need to learn a lot about the industry, coins, tokens, trading, bounties and many more.

Yes, this is a very true idea! Solve something here in a rush will not work. I had some different coins and tokens. I have already managed to feel like a millionaire (in the autumn of 2017 - in the winter of 2018), and a beggar (in the autumn of 2018). But now I have already understood a little how this market works.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Interest in anything is extremely hazardous and you may lose a huge part or even the majority of your speculation over a brief timeframe. That is the reason they state: "Just invest a measure of cash you can afford to lose."

I am aware of certain individuals who purchased bitcoins for $20,000 each crypto back in December and January 2017 possibly to poo in their jeans and panic sell when bubble burst and the cost of bitcoin went down to under $6,000 each.
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
Crypto is not a quick get rich scheme, but it is definitely a great opportunity to make additional cash or maybe to become the first source of income. But you need to learn a lot about the industry, coins, tokens, trading, bounties and many more.
Activity: 332
Merit: 11
in my opinion there is some truth, and on the other hand with the presence of crypto like bitcoin it makes it easy to make transactions quickly and easily so that it resolves financial problems. poverty can be overcome if someone has 5 bitcoin.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Hither you buoy not just create a plenty of cash, on the other hand furthermore miss a plenty. My blocker adorned a big measure of his supplies in the extremely tor of 2017.. needless to say, most all things was missed next.So achieve not lose that this is a extremely big - danger resources.
Activity: 190
Merit: 1
If at this time of cryptocurrency you can earn a great deal because of the unobtrusive rise of btc that is based on altcoins, many investors are returning cryptocurrency because of its good showing since the first month of this year and now it's a good thing to make investments because of the cryptocurrency market's favorable situation so if you are looking for a project to invest you try Dencoin tokens thbecause of its good project and product it will also give you lots of benefits.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
thecryptocurrency.directory
Today Want to  Ask , did Satoshi Created bitcoin to solve poverty  issues or he created this bitcoin so solve financial transaction problems !!
Is crypto  a get rich quick scheme as people are putting their  mindset into  it  ?

Even if we don't admit it, Bitcoin has positive and negative aspects, yes, it is decentralized, but people are using it for money laundering, yes it is anonymous but people thinks it can be used by terrorist, yes it is volatile and you can make a profit, but people are buying at the wrong time making them lose a lot Bitcoin is great but it also has loopholes..
Activity: 868
Merit: 289
Bitcoin was created to solve financial problems, but the money and profit that people make from it is a secondary matter. The main aim was to create transaction of money issues.
if only you can manage it so you can make a profit, and if you fail you can't get money.
Crypto is one that can make money, but it's not easy and requires a process if you want results from it.
many people get rich by being in the Crypto world and many also fail.

actually, it is the logic of your statement mate. Crypto was really the main tools for us to make money here.
If we know the proper procedure and had enough knowledge and wisdom about it, profit will come to us for sure.
But if we become neglectful like what everybody did before, We can also loss and not gain any of it.
Activity: 282
Merit: 100
Cryptocurrency or Bitcoin We do not say or use it only in the financial problems. That were created to be solved freedom of money and against of Banking system. it is not right to take these things in such a way to make money. You have to be aware of blockchain technology , these will not be seen as just a money making.
blockchain technology is already a lot of industries and businesses that use it. not only for crypto them and making money for developers. but like the game industry and banking, it has also utilized this technology. we just need more people to adopt this technology and the real crypto market will also increase.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
In 2017, thither were a plenty of other crypto participant who prepared a holding. I assume 't dubiety the rush of crypto's funds activity. Various pathetic humans buoy living a clean being over crypto. It's no attack that much an chance sound to get already No, the forthcoming crypto desire keep to rise, on the other hand thither desire be most no extension degree similar 2017.
Activity: 280
Merit: 13
Cryptocurrency or Bitcoin We do not say or use it only in the financial problems. That were created to be solved freedom of money and against of Banking system. it is not right to take these things in such a way to make money. You have to be aware of blockchain technology , these will not be seen as just a money making.
Activity: 817
Merit: 250
if only you can manage it so you can make a profit, and if you fail you can't get money.
Crypto is one that can make money, but it's not easy and requires a process if you want results from it.
those who fail are those who are unlucky and those who do not want to learn about the experiences they experience. they lose money because they don't want to study their markets and investments. most invest only follow what others say and they believe it.
Activity: 415
Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl
Bitcoin was created to solve financial problems, but the money and profit that people make from it is a secondary matter. The main aim was to create transaction of money issues.
Pages:
Jump to: