Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Crypto A Way To become Rich / Millionaire ? - page 8. (Read 15720 times)

Activity: 413
Merit: 1
 Grin Well, I think all those who bought from the fall can open champagne. Because judging by how powerful Bitcoin goes up, they managed to increase their capital almost 2 times.
Activity: 560
Merit: 119
I am in crypto for few years and I have to say that it is the best opportunity how to make money on the internet. Thanks to cryptocurrencies I have steady income, thanks crypto!!  Cool
Activity: 1330
Merit: 291
Today Want to  Ask , did Satoshi Created bitcoin to solve poverty  issues or he created this bitcoin so solve financial transaction problems !!
Is crypto  a get rich quick scheme as people are putting their  mindset into  it  ?
Well, crypto currency is not a get quick rich scheme as you rightly put it buddy, but one can actually get rich through crypto currency investment particularly if your investment turn out to be in your favor.
I think some of the reason why Bitcoin was created is to financial problem is inclusive and in solving such a problem the multiplier effect will improve the leaving standard of individuals all things been equal.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 100
Is crypto  a get rich quick scheme as people are putting their  mindset into  it  ?
It seems like there are people who apply such a thing, that crypto makes people get rich quick. but in reality everything must require process, experience and patience. With that maybe you can become rich with crypto. Nothing can get rich quickly, even with crypto. All there are stages of course.
Activity: 238
Representing charitableness huntswomen and representing little age investors i anticipate its no it returns age to get copious on the other hand representing bigtime investors who buoy create a large assets i anticipate exactly whether the pr3 they put in desire follow. instantly in cryptocurrency the just affair to move copious is hardwork and ability so every lecture you discovered hold it it desire assist you a plenty on the forthcoming of cryptocurrency..
Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
Today Want to  Ask , did Satoshi Created bitcoin to solve poverty  issues or he created this bitcoin so solve financial transaction problems !!

I have carefully read the white paper and many of the posts made by Satoshi here in this forum. He never considered himself as a savior to alleviate poverty from the face of the earth. After all, it is not his job. The governments should do that, right? As far as I know, Satoshi was deeply disturbed by the exploitative role being played by the third parties such as banks and payment processors. Bitcoin was his answer to end their exploitation. And believe it or not, it can play a large role in reducing the global poverty.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
I think bitcoin is created so that there are no manipulation of money and in putting my mind into it I think it is for the people to decide what price the bitcoin will be and not for the government to decide. Bitcoin is based on how much trust the community gives to it well base from the price as of now it really has grown a lot from 0.08 $ now to thousands.
copper member
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
Well I don't where or who Fed you with such information but one thing I know and will tell you is that it's an investment opportunity and if you invest wisely, you will earn a good amount of money
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
I assume 't recognise, no person understands the precise cause reason satoshi prepared bitcoin, on the other hand understandably cryptocurrency buoy ease matters and support to overtake poorness a small
Activity: 62
I anticipate that cryptocurrency presents you the chance to be copious. Representing this you get been trading successfully on the change representing a continued age. The many advantageous you are, the richer you desire get.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
I think that crypto is the better method to get copious in a fast age, on the other hand it desire depend on on the marketplace condition. Above the former single yr the marketplace has been in downwards tendency, so it has been hard to create net.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
I think we need to erase off this mentality.
If that is our driving force for coming into the crypto space, it might lead us into making haste to commit mistakes.
Some because of that have found themselves invest in scam projects, because of the huge to get quick riches
Yes, I agree, there are such results, no one is immune from this, everyone makes mistakes, but I think, before investing your money in any project - you need to check it, look at the team, what they represent, what they have, and better ready and working product, all these factors will lead your investment to profit. be careful and do not make hasty decisions, and the world of cryptoindustry gives everyone the opportunity to become a little richer, blockchain changes the world before our eyes, and we can become part of it.
Activity: 483
terra-credit.com
Of course you might get rich using crypto as a men's, but one shouldn't have that mentality all time, as you might do something unexpected, which will make you lose terribly.
rich with crypto, many people have proven it. but there are also some of them who lose their money from crypto, remain cautious and sharpen their ability to keep up with the market. because the market will continue to grow and develop, following technological developments.
Activity: 230
Merit: 2
XCRYPT
Of course you might get rich using crypto as a men's, but one shouldn't have that mentality all time, as you might do something unexpected, which will make you lose terribly.
Activity: 315
Merit: 2
I think we need to erase off this mentality.
If that is our driving force for coming into the crypto space, it might lead us into making haste to commit mistakes.
Some because of that have found themselves invest in scam projects, because of the huge to get quick riches
Activity: 173
Satoshi didn't find bitcoin for making people rich,he just want decentralized payment system
Exactly. The main purpose of Bitcoin is to "decentralized payment system".

which can save us from inflation which literally means our money will not lose value due to inflation.
Indeed, we avoid inflation from conventional currencies. But in crypto, we are threatened by very high fluctuations. So, this does not guarantee we not lose value at all, because both types of currencies equally have the same risk.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 105
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON
In my opinion it is true that crypto is a way to make you rich / millionaire, but crypto can also make you poor, because investing in crypto has a big risk even though the profits are also big, so if you are wrong to choose cryptocurrency for investment, the price will go down and make you lose for your money, but if you choose cryptocurrency correctly, so the price of cryptocurrency can increase 100% or even more than that and of course it will make you rich / millionaire.
Activity: 249
Newcomers to this community think crypto is a way to be rich. And therefore they leave the market with a loss. Because they do not think the price can also move down.
Cryptocurrency can indeed make us rich but it is not easy to get it and there is nothing instant in achieving success.
need to process and work hard if you want great results from Crypto.
those who leave Crypto because of losses and when the market is in bad condition, they will regret later, because the market can still move better and there are still opportunities to rise high.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 250
Newcomers to this community think crypto is a way to be rich. And therefore they leave the market with a loss. Because they do not think the price can also move down.
Activity: 644
Merit: 111
We do not know what the true purpose of creating bitcoin is. Guessing is also a pointless exercise. However, in spite of its true purpose, the crypto has changed the world and have really made many people millionaires.
Pages:
Jump to: