Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Crypto A Way To become Rich / Millionaire ? - page 7. (Read 15720 times)

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
Yes, indeed on crypto is need a lot of luck to become rich, because if you find some project and invest they can bring some profit but to make rich is a long way, and not all people on crypto become rich
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
who accepted in bitcoin instantly now is a millionaire, on the other hand it is not aforementioned that those who venture now in cryptocurrencies desire get, instantly it's each a work of trading, so get millionaires is aloof a thing of day-by-day ability victimized in trading. So whether you' system fortunate, you'll purchase a extremely small currency that desire get a cost rise, and possibly you'll get a millionaire as well.
Activity: 576
Merit: 39
Many people became millionaire because of crypto, but it is not the way it works it was made to make an improvement about payment which is to become decentralized, but you know it gives more opportunities for investors to make a lot of money as the cryptomarket is highly volatile which makes it more profitable but risky at the same time.
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
Crypto can serve as an avenue to get rich through investing in ICOs or already listed coins, mining or doing bounties. Project developers too are making huge profits from crypto
Activity: 31
A great method to get pathetic as good. Humans are not just realising on the other hand furthermore loosing close total of cash, whether not many.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 265
If you do not lose your patient then cryptocurrencies as a relatively new digital asset could become very popular and bring you nice profit. Hold on!
Activity: 32
Various humans get get actually copious from trading crypto or excavation with crypto casts, the opportunity representing maturing copious from crypto are thither, on the other hand you require to exercise heavy and to be masterful to get copious from crypto in this marketplace. The 10X times are above, and whether you try to purchase on a half-formed period you buoy be fortunate to create profits, on the other hand you buoy furthermore change with humans dumping crypto on you. Better assign desire be, aloof to purchase bitcoins and mastery, and so apply a small of your portfolie to purchase altcoins.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 254
In my opinion crypto is the most promising investment, an increase that can reach hundreds or even thousands of percent per year becomes an opportunity for us to be rich, and it is evident that the fast new rich people are from crypto (make a project, exchange and more).
Activity: 493
Merit: 28
Satoshi create Bitcoin to create a financial independent. Most people translate this into becoming super rich and no need to go work anymore, this is WRONG. What Satoshi meant is to create a financial world that is independent that do not need to rely on third party (Bank or another financial institution) so put aside that "Way to get rich" mindset if you want to put your time and energy in this space.
copper member
Activity: 1190
Merit: 3
I think yes, but its not that easy as it was like few years ago. Future cant be predicted by anyone. I remember seeing bitcoin ad few years ago when the price was few bucks only. But not knowing in detail about it(awareness was not spread much that time like we know now), I ingored it.
This is the time, we should invest in genuine projects and keep our investments for long term duration. Whenever market goes in red, we always have opportunity to invest more.
Also one thing to remember that even though, it seems to be good way to get profits, but its not the only way. We should never invest more than 50% or our savings.
Activity: 15
Investing in crypto is always a risk, you can earn a lot of money or end up with nothing. I think that bigger investors have more opportunities to become rich than smaller ones
Activity: 59
Many people have earned a huge money in this market. It's complicated and it's the mix of knowledge, obdurateness and luck. Not everybody can earn millions with cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 515
Merit: 12
Today Want to  Ask , did Satoshi Created bitcoin to solve poverty  issues or he created this bitcoin so solve financial transaction problems !!
Is crypto  a get rich quick scheme as people are putting their  mindset into  it  ?
For certain people it was, there is all the people who has good investments when BTC touched 10 000$ and there is the ugly part of hackers who stole cryptocurrency from exchange and those are millionaires to.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
In the first place, the Blockchain technology was not created to put an end to national poverty or for quick riches, it was rather created to improve payment method and banking system.
But as we can see now it is used also as an enrichment tool. I don't think that everyone can become a millionaire using cryptocurrencies but it is a good way to get some great profit.
copper member
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
In the first place, the Blockchain technology was not created to put an end to national poverty or for quick riches, it was rather created to improve payment method and banking system.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
www.thegeomadao.com
To some extent, cryptocurrency is and has become a way to become riches overnight. It is good that cryptocrrency will wipe out poverty and make the people riches. But what is the problem of this is that not all the people become riches through it. If a section of the people becomes riches, another section has to pay price and suffer loss. So this beautiful invention of Satoshi should not be messed up.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
If you make the right investment maybe it can make you a millionaire. Just a piece of advice, if you invest into crypto with this ideology that you have, you will end up disappointed. So don't allow your emotions hurt you.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 110
In order to succeed in the crypto sphere you need to have certain abilities. I believe that a stupid person can become rich in the crypto sphere only by luck. Capable people sooner or later succeed in crypto, as in any other business that they take on.
Activity: 822
Merit: 100
It is good way to get rich but crypto is not a get rich quick scheme, it's true someone can get rich but only if the fund is directed to a good project, if you invest into a scam coin it is the easiest way to get rekt.
Activity: 994
Merit: 252
To be honest yes by just holding , research a lot research and dose of luck .you can become rich ....I remember some folk holding Bitcoin before 1,000 mark
 We can really become rich with cryptocurrency because as much as I know crypto currency has potential to rise in price and it has volatile nature so we can buy some at low price and then hold all of our coins with patience, we should search about good crypto coins and hold as much as we can so our money will get high and it will be profitable for us.
Pages:
Jump to: