Pages:
Author

Topic: Is crypto bubble bursting finally? - page 13. (Read 3829 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
June 23, 2018, 05:17:51 AM
Hopefully this will the last down trend of the market which is $6000 and we will some up trend in the market in the next few months. Its sad that even alternative coins are down because their support is also bitcoin. Let just wait for the signs that the bitcoin will go up again.
Activity: 434
Merit: 108
June 23, 2018, 05:07:38 AM
I'm really confused about the crypto market. As i see at other bubble in past crypto bubble seems nothing in from of them the dotcom bubble was over 6 trillion dollar 18 ago from now and the Cryptos is just collapsing just after touching 800 billion which seems nothing in front of other massive bubbles. What u guys think?

The rise in bitcoin prices at the end of 2017 was very sharp and unstable, which is why there was no support at the fall. Now we firmly stands at $ 6,000 After June 25, the price should move up, Why? There will be payments on futures, and perhaps there will be new infusions.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
GigTricks.io | A CRYPTO ECOSYSTEM FOR ON-DEMAND EC
June 23, 2018, 05:07:27 AM
I really feel sorry for the people who call the idea of cryptocurrency as bubble, why is it that they don't learn from the past. The idea if cryptos is not about making money and making ponzi schemes. I believe those are people who don't see the beauty of blockchain, if you come to think of it the idea of internet is something to laugh at during old times. But now here we are enjoying it without knowing way back then people tend to mock it, same thing with those who mock cryptos right now. I hope they would be realizing it as soon as possible.
Activity: 112
June 23, 2018, 04:56:53 AM
i do not think so . encryption is the future trend . it is a great innovation . do not make conclusions prematurely . bitcoin only fell by 10% . the market soon recovered .
Never e-money will collapse, if they collapse would be a bad time for the entire economy market, but with the rapid growth of electronic money today, the collapse is can not imagine
Activity: 154
June 23, 2018, 04:26:50 AM
crypto is not bubble it is demand and huge expectations of people and prices went up finally even at the downtrend market still we can see technology development and growth so again we see growth of bitcoin and other crypto currencies
Activity: 154
June 23, 2018, 03:23:24 AM
Cryptocurrencies are not a bubble but we cannot deny the fact that the price will bubble from time to time and that there are many coins which are completely useless, this in return makes the market a lot more unstable, I cannot really wait for the day in which most of the useless coins will disappear and we are only left with the strong projects.
Activity: 158
June 23, 2018, 02:07:44 AM
i do not think so . encryption is the future trend . it is a great innovation . do not make conclusions prematurely . bitcoin only fell by 10% . the market soon recovered .
Activity: 28
June 23, 2018, 01:46:32 AM
Very nice article on medium about the crypto bubble bursting but not being a bad thing, a correction is good:

https://medium.com/@Demien/the-crypto-bubble-has-burst-and-its-a-good-thing-fb0a858d49ae
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 23, 2018, 01:44:42 AM
Cryptocurrencies will significantly change and improve the financial system of the whole world. It's just the beginning!

Aye to that. It's bursting but it's far from final as this gives steady people time and opportunity to grow their portfolios. I think those that are thinking that crypto isn't here to stay is bound to have regrets in a year or so.
Activity: 840
Merit: 502
June 23, 2018, 12:44:23 AM
Many people think that cryptocurrency is a bubble, but it has been alive and well developed, isn't it? I don't think it will break, I think it will develop better!
The general public has a very low financial IQ they do not understand the difference between something being a bubble and a bubble that develops in an asset, to give you an example, in the US there was a big bubble in real estate and yet no one will dare to say that real estate in itself is a bubble, bitcoin is the same, sometimes there is too much money entering in the market at the same time and this creates a bubble but bitcoin is not a bubble.
Activity: 124
June 22, 2018, 03:00:15 PM
You, too, probably also invested in the cryptocurrency, and why do you then assume that this could be a bubble? The cryptocurrency market is strong and will develop. Do not compare the cryptocurrency with a bubble or tulip mania.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
June 15, 2018, 04:45:21 PM
Cryptocurrencies will significantly change and improve the financial system of the whole world. It's just the beginning!
Activity: 29
June 15, 2018, 11:13:31 AM
I don't think that the bubble in the encryption market has broken down. Although this year's decline is very serious, it is because a large number of people have made money to leave the market, but I think there are still many opportunities for making money here!
Activity: 112
June 15, 2018, 10:37:59 AM
Be calm, do not rush and panic. This will affect your decision to hold your penny, peace of mind, these coins will rise again, I have entered the market for quite a long time. And see that their trend is decreasing.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1019
Be A Digital Miner
June 15, 2018, 10:19:25 AM
When the price rapidly goes down it frightens many people. But I think that we should not get in panic, because there will be growth after any fall. This is a market with a huge potential, guys.
Activity: 238
Merit: 30
June 13, 2018, 11:21:39 AM
Friends, please be confident of the future of cryptocurrencies. The decline is only temporary. It is the evil capitalism that needs to be broken. Instead of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 521
Merit: 100
June 13, 2018, 11:05:33 AM
I think that as long as you all talk about the bubble, the tension will not go anywhere. You think about the essence of crypto currencies. It's electronic money. Sooner or later they will become generally accepted and will be used for calculations everywhere. Yes, now everyone comes to this market for earnings. Therefore, there are manipulation and deception, daily games, ups and downs. But one day (I believe in this), this show will stop and there will be a whopping essence - the use of crypto currencies for calculations.
In the meantime, we have the opportunity to make money on this, so train, trade and think soberly.
Activity: 252
June 13, 2018, 10:14:53 AM
I'm really confused about the crypto market. As i see at other bubble in past crypto bubble seems nothing in from of them the dotcom bubble was over 6 trillion dollar 18 ago from now and the Cryptos is just collapsing just after touching 800 billion which seems nothing in front of other massive bubbles. What u guys think?
It is true that Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies have lost billions of dollars in value in recent time, but blockchain is still leading the way to tomorrow.
Yea, it's difficult to hold two thoughts to be true at once when it comes to the hype and hate around bitcoin, Blockchain and cryptocurrency, so it's a single one for me : it's not a bubble and so not busting after all. The crypto market is only completing a market cycle. That is it.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
June 13, 2018, 10:10:17 AM
 Cryptos are volatile and its normal to experience bubble burst from time to time. This should be understood by investors so that they don't panic and always support cryptos ups and downs. We should see cryptos as new industry that needs support and trust to continue its existence and so that the whales that are  manipulating crypto prices will not succeed.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1042
HODL
June 13, 2018, 09:57:39 AM
No, I'm sure it's not. I see a great potential at this market, thanks to which the financial system of the whole world can be significantly changed and improved. Try to look at the crypto more widely.
Pages:
Jump to: