Pages:
Author

Topic: Is crypto bubble bursting finally? - page 17. (Read 3829 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
May 24, 2018, 08:51:45 AM
Crypto currency is not a bubble. It seems to me that this is a very strong asset that can bring a lot of people very good money. I trust crypto.
They are not bubbles, but in the future they will not boom as many predicted. Predictions that the code will explode in late 2018 may be just a rumor to manipulate the market, I think the market is gradually stabilizing prices.
Merit: 113
May 24, 2018, 12:29:33 AM
I do not think the crypto bubble will burst, in fact, it is not actually a bubble. There are good projects out there, those projects will definitely value more over time. We just need to be patient and wait. HODL is the key in crypto market.
Activity: 840
Merit: 502
May 24, 2018, 12:26:50 AM
Where is this bubble that the people are talking about? I cant see any bubble here.
Crypto is a marketplace and in all market, there are some speculations. These are big parts of all the markets even Nasdaq or Dow.

Some people believe that the bubble has not burst completely, that the current price that we have is still too high and they think the price is going to go even lower, I do not believe that but there are persons that believe it and the only thing that we can do in order to know if that is correct or not is to wait and see what the market does in the next months.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
May 23, 2018, 06:32:25 AM
It's a very new technology. We can refer to a baby who is a laboring baby. A technology blockchain that the world can not avoid. There is no possibility of a bubble.
And could you explain on what grounds do you call crypto a bubble? Do not follow the rumors man. If it was a bubble, it would not have come this far. Besides, there are a huge number of people investing in the crypto and are holding their investment for long which means the crypto does not looks like bursting. Also the current year has been considered as the year of the crypto currencies.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
May 22, 2018, 10:33:29 AM
I'm really confused about the crypto market. As i see at other bubble in past crypto bubble seems nothing in from of them the dotcom bubble was over 6 trillion dollar 18 ago from now and the Cryptos is just collapsing just after touching 800 billion which seems nothing in front of other massive bubbles. What u guys think?

Stop worrying and feeling confused - this is a great mistake. Do not listen to FUD: you will easily make a mistake, and sell your cryptocurrency in a wrong time.
Activity: 504
May 22, 2018, 06:21:08 AM
Where is this bubble that the people are talking about? I cant see any bubble here.
Crypto is a marketplace and in all market, there are some speculations. These are big parts of all the markets even Nasdaq or Dow.

I think here we deal with something like the crowd effect. Some loser called the cryptocurrency a bubble once, and now, a lot of other people are ready to repeat these words.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
May 21, 2018, 04:39:43 AM
I really do not believe in these bubbles and their prophets of doom. We really do not know when a bubble will occur or maybe I am wrong. I think it needs someone with a very extensive knowledge of the crypto financial systems to be able to see if this is bad times or good times for crypto.
Activity: 696
Merit: 258
May 21, 2018, 04:08:57 AM
How you can determine that it is a crypto bubble, If there is crypto bubble there wont be market cap increase for any crypto. Market cap is increasing for each and every crypto currency and there are numerous ICO's running and upcoming with huge market cap of their products. There is no bubble in crypto market and every thing is real here.
Activity: 914
Merit: 500
May 21, 2018, 03:10:25 AM
Crypto isn't a bubble.

Crypto market isn't the only one that suffers today, it may take a long time before it fully recovers but when the crypto market was in big correction at the very beginning of this year.

Stock market did also suffered from it.

It's normal as crypto market has a lot of well experienced traders not only in crypto but in some other markets too and they are not just small time traders but they know when to take profits altogether.
Maybe yes, maybe no, but in my humble opinion, only 3-5% of current projects will survive during "bubble burst". Most of projects just will be crashed in future. 2/3 of ICOs don't have any MVP, they have only "project on paper". And people invest in them, that`s crazy.
Activity: 243
Blockchain with solar energy
May 21, 2018, 02:10:58 AM
I'm really confused about the crypto market. As i see at other bubble in past crypto bubble seems nothing in from of them the dotcom bubble was over 6 trillion dollar 18 ago from now and the Cryptos is just collapsing just after touching 800 billion which seems nothing in front of other massive bubbles. What u guys think?
The facts tell us the opposite: capitalization continues to grow, and the whole market follows suitably. So every year it gets better and more valuable, the bubble would have long since cracked and was blown away.
https://www.soar.earth/
May 20, 2018, 05:49:01 PM
Crypto currency is not a bubble. It seems to me that this is a very strong asset that can bring a lot of people very good money. I trust crypto.
Activity: 297
Merit: 1
May 20, 2018, 05:42:49 PM
If cryptocurrency was a bubble many big time investors and whales should have been the first one that will be affected as they are the big influence in the price of many cryptocurrwncies in that market. Many people are just speculating that this market is a bubble because of its volatility and right now the market is a bit down from what it is used to be. That is why learning what the market can do is important before investing into it because you can just get eaten alive by many defining factors that affect the prices of crypto.
Activity: 805
Merit: 250
May 20, 2018, 09:08:39 AM
We can't say that a sudden fall of crypto market it means that is just bursting. Seeing a huge pump in last December is just full of rumors and doubts to the people and thinking what if it suddenly fall back, does could be the end of crypto? Those happenings is t means that there is a massive acceptance of crypto and increase the numbers of users which affected the trend, and the market demand goes to high.
Activity: 2324
Merit: 175
May 20, 2018, 08:39:50 AM
I stumble this kind of questions years ago and keeps hounding cryptocurrency the questions will still exist I guess five or ten years from now but like all the other expert's opinion about Bitcoin being a bubble we can prove this all wrong.
Activity: 307
Merit: 10
May 20, 2018, 08:11:47 AM

Crypto is not a bubble. To say that it is a bubble is unfair. It is a young market that is constantly growing. Large price fluctuations are characteristic of the cryptocurrency market. That is why we can talk more about instability than about the bubble.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
May 19, 2018, 03:43:56 PM
first, we need to understand Crypto is not  a bubble so crypto growth is organic and we cant it is bubble of any sort
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
May 19, 2018, 02:34:23 PM
I don't think it's anything like that at all, Crypto is now on a better and more vibrant
stage since a lot of improvements have been implemented. New and upcoming tokens
are now safer and backed up vigorously, projects are now more innovative, smart
and promising as ever. Prices are improving, market growth is better. A lot can be
said even with recent dips in the past months but still it's a well improving market and
it's not resembling a bursting bubble at all.
Activity: 924
Merit: 106
homt.net
May 19, 2018, 01:58:05 PM
Crypto bubble is not a classic bubble, yes we see that market is going down, but it is because crypto pretty new, unstable, we are in speculation phase, so eerything depends on the massive adoption in the future.
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
Indonesian Translator, #1 Quality is prioritized.
May 19, 2018, 01:54:44 PM
I don't think it's bursting right now, just a huge correction I think. In december, the rises was too high therefore the correction is pretty much expected like this, bitcoin went all high to almost $20k from just few hundred bucks in merely a year. The market capitalizations also went from just tens of billions to almost a trillion in just a year as well. So what kind of bursting you are talking about? in my opinion this is just a pullback / huge correction, that's it.
Activity: 532
May 19, 2018, 01:51:44 PM
It's a very new technology. We can refer to a baby who is a laboring baby. A technology blockchain that the world can not avoid. There is no possibility of a bubble.
Pages:
Jump to: