Pages:
Author

Topic: Is crypto bubble bursting finally? - page 16. (Read 3829 times)

Activity: 105
Merit: 0
June 04, 2018, 01:09:40 PM
I don't think the bubble burst. I think the bubble is still growing. You look at the global population and you know it so I don't think the bubble has burst. I believe at least this year or next year.
Activity: 107
June 03, 2018, 04:24:47 PM
crypto is nt a bubble which will be bursting in any time future we can see many new ico coins coming in and the market is expanding bubble rumor created by media news channels in really crypto is nt a bubble
Activity: 1064
Merit: 250
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
June 03, 2018, 02:53:31 PM
I'm really confused about the crypto market. As i see at other bubble in past crypto bubble seems nothing in from of them the dotcom bubble was over 6 trillion dollar 18 ago from now and the Cryptos is just collapsing just after touching 800 billion which seems nothing in front of other massive bubbles. What u guys think?
I do not think this is the end of the bubble. Most likely manipulation for a set of even more serious position with new highs. The question is how long it will last. I think not so long remains.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
June 03, 2018, 12:28:44 PM
No, it's not bursting. The rise in December/January was too rapid and not sustainable, which caused the pullback afterwards. The market bottomed out in the mid $200 billions, and we have been on a steady uptrend since then. Today has seen price drops, but this is part of the wider upwards movement over the last month or so. No reason to panic.
The quickbof price goes up then the quicker will go down again. So we dont need temporary rapid uptrend but most we need is to go up trend but slow but sure. Its just like the improvement of the crypto currency. Rapid green will impact to raopid red and this is very success making the crypto lovers awake.
Activity: 686
Merit: 262
June 03, 2018, 11:02:46 AM
It's been 10 years since crypto came in existence and about thousands of time people have called it dead or bubble has burst. But every time, crypto defied that. Any new market needs enough years to establish itself and attract funds from other financial systems. Crpto market is still trying to gain a hold of a market and to win a particular market share in monetary landscape. It isn't dead. It is just gaining a momentum.
Activity: 351
June 03, 2018, 10:58:41 AM
Crypto isnt bubble. Not as you think, bad situations in the crypto world can be avoided if it is addressed wisely, the risk of loss can be overcome. However, the magnitude of the uncertainty element has huge consequences
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
June 03, 2018, 09:28:43 AM
I'm really confused about the crypto market. As i see at other bubble in past crypto bubble seems nothing in from of them the dotcom bubble was over 6 trillion dollar 18 ago from now and the Cryptos is just collapsing just after touching 800 billion which seems nothing in front of other massive bubbles. What u guys think?

If there is going to be a bubble it is not going to happen as most people think it would. Very difficult to predict the future. That being said. I believe the poor projects will slowly fade away and in their place better projects take the stage
Activity: 1134
Merit: 502
June 03, 2018, 08:23:05 AM
I don't think that crypto is a bubble. Technologies and capabilities here are extraordinary and they are already changing the technology and economic world.
There is a big difference between blockchain technology and some cryptocurrency for dentists or another crypto marketplace, among other 100's of them. There are loads of coins on coinmarketcap which will never ever reach their January ATH again, even among high-ranked ones.
Activity: 146
June 03, 2018, 06:32:02 AM
For me the crypto is not bursting and will last forever, many see the red chart as negative but i could say that this is only taking their normal price because the growth was so rapid that it cannot be sustained from that heigt so it needs to go down.
Activity: 294
June 03, 2018, 02:01:07 AM
I think we all have to be patient and wait for the perfect time for crypto but if you think that you would make a fast money here when you started crypto I must say you forget that now or else you will be really disappointed. You don't have to worry any because even if the market is down you can make a profit. Goodluck.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 397
dice9.win/ - Simple, fast and provably fair
June 03, 2018, 01:46:43 AM
...dunno what you mean. Can't look better. All big buy signals 😎

I am sure that wise people only buy the cryptocurrency. They are not listening to this FUD and nonsense. The cryptocurrency is not any kind of a bubble.
they do not listen to it. they must see from the positive side or the other side of cryptocurrnecy better than to have to look at the others that just make us panic
Activity: 378
June 03, 2018, 12:46:30 AM
Don't confused about the bubble as there is no bubble in cryptocurrency. The changes in price is the results of the market volatility and the spike of last year was due to strong bull run. It's not collapsing it was not enough to sustain the strong bull run of last year as most of the investors had switch to sell their coins and get their profits. Sooner the price will return again to that level or set another new all time high.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 504
WorkAsPro
June 02, 2018, 11:25:09 PM
I agree with your point of view. I think the Crypto bubble burst and that happened too suddenly. For it to be recovered and accepted all over the world, it takes a long time.
So investing at the present time is not advisable. The market will go down and face more difficulties. Let's wait for Bitcoin's price at $ 4k and invest in them. I think that is the actual value of Bitcoin and can not be lowered.
Activity: 840
Merit: 502
June 02, 2018, 11:22:03 PM
People have been saying this ever since Bitcoin came into existence. The moment it crossed 500$, people start speculating that the bubble would burst and it wasn't until it reached 20k$ that the bubble actually bursted. The price will stay in this range for a couple of years now and we might see it cross 10000 dollars by the year end. Apart from that there is NO BUBBLE and it WON'T BURST! So relax.
Exactly people worry too much about the price of bitcoin, we have seen this same behavior several times already in the history of bitcoin, we saw this behavior not long ago the first time bitcoin surpassed 1200 and then it crashed, it took a few years to reach that price again and then the price skyrocketed in a way no one imagined and the same is going to happen again.
Activity: 211
Merit: 100
May 25, 2018, 10:15:04 AM
People have been saying this ever since Bitcoin came into existence. The moment it crossed 500$, people start speculating that the bubble would burst and it wasn't until it reached 20k$ that the bubble actually bursted. The price will stay in this range for a couple of years now and we might see it cross 10000 dollars by the year end. Apart from that there is NO BUBBLE and it WON'T BURST! So relax.

I know many people said bubble for bitcoin when it was $300 and those people never accep that they were completey wrong about crypto. This is very sad for them because they totally missed the party!
Activity: 2114
Merit: 618
May 25, 2018, 09:46:56 AM
Activity: 504
May 25, 2018, 08:22:56 AM
I believe that it is too early to say that the market has burst. I think  now big players lower the price to buy more bitcoin
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
May 25, 2018, 07:42:55 AM
...dunno what you mean. Can't look better. All big buy signals 😎

I am sure that wise people only buy the cryptocurrency. They are not listening to this FUD and nonsense. The cryptocurrency is not any kind of a bubble.
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
May 24, 2018, 07:59:38 PM

Not really. Know-it-all economists have been talking about this bubble for years now but all that has happened is that they missed the opportunity to profit from when bitcoin reached around $20k USD last year. This down trend we are experiencing now is obviously just a correction.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
May 24, 2018, 07:58:08 PM
I don't think that crypto is a bubble. Technologies and capabilities here are extraordinary and they are already changing the technology and economic world.
Pages:
Jump to: