Pages:
Author

Topic: Is crypto bubble bursting finally? - page 14. (Read 3829 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 108
June 13, 2018, 07:04:36 AM
I'm really confused about the crypto market. As i see at other bubble in past crypto bubble seems nothing in from of them the dotcom bubble was over 6 trillion dollar 18 ago from now and the Cryptos is just collapsing just after touching 800 billion which seems nothing in front of other massive bubbles. What u guys think?
Crypto is a new industry and its appeal is not as strong as the Internet. The Internet connects all people together and it can do a lot of good for society, making our people save more time.
So the internet deserves a high amount of money. Crypto is just an upgraded version of cloud computing and it does not seem to be enough to attract many investors. so the collapse will happen quickly.
Can’t beat this logic hahahaha 😂
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
June 13, 2018, 06:59:23 AM
I'm really confused about the crypto market. As i see at other bubble in past crypto bubble seems nothing in from of them the dotcom bubble was over 6 trillion dollar 18 ago from now and the Cryptos is just collapsing just after touching 800 billion which seems nothing in front of other massive bubbles. What u guys think?
Crypto is a new industry and its appeal is not as strong as the Internet. The Internet connects all people together and it can do a lot of good for society, making our people save more time.
So the internet deserves a high amount of money. Crypto is just an upgraded version of cloud computing and it does not seem to be enough to attract many investors. so the collapse will happen quickly.
Activity: 490
Merit: 107
June 13, 2018, 06:47:12 AM
I also dont think there is one big bubble but with prices moving up very very fast a small bubble is created that will burst at a certain point. So it is part of the normal volatility of the crypto market.
For being a peer to peer currency we will expect a volatile nature of cryptocurrency, what happening is the real scenario, if big whales having strategy to manipulate in a way that they can only hoard and dumped, only your stock is good enough to effect the price, bursting in any point is not eminent as of now.
Activity: 420
Merit: 108
June 13, 2018, 06:36:41 AM
The bubble already bursted back in January lol
Where have you been? Lol 😂
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
June 13, 2018, 06:33:02 AM
I also dont think there is one big bubble but with prices moving up very very fast a small bubble is created that will burst at a certain point. So it is part of the normal volatility of the crypto market.
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1213
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
June 13, 2018, 06:18:43 AM
In the whole we can say that the prices were being manipulated by the whales. This doesn't mean that the crypto is a bubble and it is going to explode. Two months back same scenario prevailed, and the market once again started to progress with stable growth happening with time. Right now too, similar growth can happen at the earliest. Let's have hope and expect positive things to take place.
Activity: 89
June 13, 2018, 05:55:08 AM
Many people think that cryptocurrency is a bubble, but it has been alive and well developed, isn't it? I don't think it will break, I think it will develop better!
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
June 13, 2018, 05:40:14 AM
It would not be right to say that the crypto money market is seen as a balloon and exploded when it is over. Such rumors spread after every decline, but this is not permanent. This market has seen more fall-rise than it is now too early for this discourse
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
June 13, 2018, 05:20:15 AM
Yes, crypto bubble finally burst. And i think the burst is not finished. It is frightening, but there is too much manipulations in the crypto market.
Activity: 56
June 13, 2018, 04:26:37 AM
in my opinion. This is a very normal thing. Everyone need not panic. Bitcoin ups and downs is normal. It highlights the instability of the world economy. Everyone must have courage. There will definitely be a big bull market.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
Decentralized Asset Management Platform
June 12, 2018, 05:55:54 PM
The so-called "bubble" is obviously not bursting. If it dropped from $800 billion to several million dollars, you could say so.
Crypto market just needs some time to regain power to reach new ATHs.

Bitcoin market value was around 300 billion and more but yesterday it was drop under 300 billion USD. Simply trading manipulation is the reason here every one mentioned. Simply blind what is happening in the crypto market.
I believe whales may manipulate the current market into cheap. There are people looking to invest on the crypto currencies by using the current time, hope you will also do the same and take the profit after market become stable.

You are absolutely right, I am afraid. The whales can control and manipulate the prices and the market itself. The large capital always control the situation and never sleeps.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
June 12, 2018, 05:14:25 PM
Even if we assume the moment that the crypto bubble can burst I think in the near future this will not happen yet. The stock market, though volatile, still holds a strong position.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 523
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 12, 2018, 07:06:01 AM
The so-called "bubble" is obviously not bursting. If it dropped from $800 billion to several million dollars, you could say so.

Bitcoin market value was around 300 billion and more but yesterday it was drop under 300 billion USD. Simply trading manipulation is the reason here every one mentioned. Simply blind what is happening in the crypto market.
I believe whales may manipulate the current market into cheap. There are people looking to invest on the crypto currencies by using the current time, hope you will also do the same and take the profit after market become stable.
Activity: 8
June 12, 2018, 06:56:25 AM
With those things it's hard to predict. Prices can go in any direction at any time and you should be careful with your investments. With so many regulations and restrictions all over the world it's impossible to predict when and what moves will the big players (whales) make. One of the possible explanations for the sudden falling price of Bitcoin (and all crypto in general) is that big players in the US have started to sell to avoid getting investigated by the authorities. At this point the only thing we can do is sit down and enjoy the show.
Activity: 140
June 12, 2018, 06:32:24 AM
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
June 12, 2018, 05:07:44 AM
No, it's not bursting. The rise in December/January was too rapid and not sustainable, which caused the pullback afterwards. The market bottomed out in the mid $200 billions, and we have been on a steady uptrend since then. Today has seen price drops, but this is part of the wider upwards movement over the last month or so. No reason to panic.
I agree with you completely. This is not a bubble. All course changes become logical that is not peculiar to the bubble. If you do not want it then do not buy a coin and do not stop other people from making money
Activity: 415
Merit: 10
June 12, 2018, 04:16:12 AM
Friends, I think you are too anxious. The market is normal. And I think the bubble has been released once. It is on March 20 this year. It is not a bubble now. You don't have to panic.
Activity: 415
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
June 10, 2018, 10:28:40 AM
not sure for now. There are fewer and fewer funds to enter and more and more funds are leaving. But this is where the whales wake up. It is likely to bounce back. But it is still uncertain.
Activity: 924
Merit: 511
June 10, 2018, 10:24:45 AM
These are only rumors existing since the development of cryptocurrency spreaded by hatered/unknowledgeable people.
Nothing is going to burst, Bitcoin market is already in its lowest at the moment, it is time to surpass all previous market records
Activity: 602
June 10, 2018, 09:46:29 AM
Complete red
Test for bitcoin 7000 and eth 500
https://www.coingecko.com/en
Pages:
Jump to: