Pages:
Author

Topic: Is crypto can built my future? - page 23. (Read 2435 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
July 03, 2018, 12:23:22 AM
there is no guarantee of success in cryptocurrency because it all depends on how we can manage and read the market to get the profit. many people are successful in the world of cryptocurrency because they work hard and certainly patient too. there is no more profitable investment from cryptocurrency investment if we can follow it well.
Activity: 81
July 03, 2018, 12:16:32 AM
Yes it is efficient to do full time on crypto rather than being employed. But it comes with experience so before you decide you should have a road map of yourself how you will engage on this kind of environment. Once you received your initial profits here it will be very very fulfilling.
Activity: 210
July 03, 2018, 12:14:04 AM
in my mind, Yes it is built for the future but we must remember that governments and financial institutions and institutions are still afraid of what it will do to them especially banks who believe will send the bank out of exile and also actually crypto is having a great future with technology, can only use it or not.

Activity: 490
Merit: 102
July 02, 2018, 11:57:24 PM
You can try your luck in trading cryptocurrency, IF you have the luck. Or else you can learn programming and help the development of cryptocurrency. Surely the experiences you gained along the way will help build your future.
Activity: 22
July 02, 2018, 11:44:03 PM
I think you should learn more about electronic money and just focus on doing a fulltime job related to electronic money. This will be good for you, good luck to you
Activity: 169
July 02, 2018, 11:40:32 PM
it depends on you. if you can manage it well and can see the opportunity, I think cryptocurrency will be very profitable and will make the future better. if you don't have the capital you can start by following a bounty campaign, and you can continue to invest. because I think investment cryptocurrency is a profitable investment than others.
Activity: 198
Merit: 10
July 02, 2018, 10:43:36 PM
I want involve this sector fulltime. But is their any ensurity of better future?

yes indeed. You can fullfill your dreams here in bitcoin. My living proof is my self, i done lot of withdraws here because of bitcoin, any defferent types of token i already sell. So get a chance to build your own dreams here in bitcoin.
Activity: 392
July 02, 2018, 10:32:56 PM
I have been involved in the cryptographic market for almost a year. I can assert, Encryption can guarantee my future build.
  And you can do as I do if you have faith in e-currencies.
Activity: 200
Merit: 1
July 02, 2018, 10:29:03 PM
Many of my friends are gradually moving away from the main job and spend most of their time trading and bounty hunting, if you know how to organize yourself, you will succeed!
Having stable income will secure your future, but I do not think for this as full time job because the market has ups and down that when you cannot handle well, you can lose everything. It is well the have something that build from working in it which can sure that will give income to have enough savings in the future.
Activity: 409
Merit: 103
July 02, 2018, 10:23:40 PM
I want involve this sector fulltime. But is their any ensurity of better future?
don't still noe ensurity for better future, although if you want safest bet to invest and hold for long time then go for Bitcoin and Ethereum. This two will be your future so invest to this one not just in the random alt coins out there.
Activity: 168
July 02, 2018, 10:20:07 PM
The possibility is so because right now that I know a lot of people who invest in Crypto in the long run and can get a good profit then I'm sure crypto can change a person's life for the better and can build a good future
Activity: 479
Merit: 105
July 02, 2018, 07:52:23 PM
Yes it can. Crypto can change your future in a blink of an eye. If you have the guts to invest in crypto with a large amount of money and willing to learn and learn about altcoins, you can hit a jackpot. Also need luck in your side. In just one night you can multiply your money to hundreds and thousands.
It depends on how you handle the risks. It is about how strong the man to put there money on it and learn more how it works to grow the investment. Though it can really a good help to build the future success and make money to work for you which is much good to have stable income where you do not need to work hard.
Activity: 133
July 02, 2018, 07:49:22 PM
I think it depends on the actions in business on this cryptocurrency. business cryptocurrency as business in the offline world, sometimes get a profit and sometimes also get a loss.
Activity: 66
July 02, 2018, 07:47:15 PM
I set the crypto business as a side job, and keep my current job priorities. Business Crypto has the potential to build your future better with your notes understand the ins and outs of crypto, wise in buying and selling coins to market and most important is patience. My suggestion running both between the current job and the crypto business is not a problem as long as we can manage the time. Maybe both can build your future better.
Activity: 82
July 02, 2018, 12:41:59 PM
If you invest your money into right projects probably yes. But right now I think answer is no. This is not regular market, that is why it has crazy ups and downs and people are making money on that. But if you find f/e right ICO you can make extra profit, x2 is typical situation. So find a trustworthy ICO project. However, it is quite a complicated topic, cause among all of the existing projects there are a lot of ones that should not be trusted at all. I am working in this field for a while now, and, sometimes I had a really bad experience with some platforms. However, I have found a really safe application. It is called Kelvin-blockchain.
Activity: 560
Merit: 109
July 02, 2018, 11:54:48 AM
Many of my friends are gradually moving away from the main job and spend most of their time trading and bounty hunting, if you know how to organize yourself, you will succeed!
Activity: 133
July 02, 2018, 11:38:01 AM
Yes it can. Crypto can change your future in a blink of an eye. If you have the guts to invest in crypto with a large amount of money and willing to learn and learn about altcoins, you can hit a jackpot. Also need luck in your side. In just one night you can multiply your money to hundreds and thousands.
Activity: 57
July 02, 2018, 10:44:48 AM
Yes, I believe that crypto will built my future, it will give some jobs to do, like:Airdrop forums and some bounty compaigns . we get free coins just by doing these tasks. In Airdrop we can earn by just filling up forums, or in Bounty compaign we earn by doing compaigns  like facebook, twitter, signature, telegram etc. crypto can give you a platform , in which we will built our future bright.

Activity: 392
Merit: 12
MINTER
July 02, 2018, 09:58:22 AM
Certainly, rather than us doing useless things in our spare time. But do not forget your main job, because the crypto world is very fluctuating, so you should always be prepared in any situation.
Activity: 1313
Merit: 278
July 02, 2018, 09:56:16 AM
You can easily build your future with crypto, but first you have to work hard and learn to become an expert.
Pages:
Jump to: