Pages:
Author

Topic: Is crypto can built my future? - page 26. (Read 2435 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
July 02, 2018, 03:58:36 AM
Personally, I now decide for myself to focus on investing, in particular on the crypt, and I intend to intensively deal with it in the coming years. So I think that the crypt can build the future.
Activity: 149
Merit: 0
July 02, 2018, 03:49:10 AM
I want involve this sector fulltime. But is their any ensurity of better future?

If it is to guarantee your future I guess not because here it depends on your work. If you work hard and always trying in crypto certainly your future good. And the most important thing is the ability here if you always follow the ICO project and get many of the advantages, of course, your future good. And you will not lose your time here because replaced with your results.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
July 02, 2018, 03:48:49 AM
Yes crypto can build your future to the level you never expected but you need to understand what cryptocurrency is all about. Anf learn  to be patients when market is going low.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
July 02, 2018, 03:31:11 AM
Nothing can be said about a market that is too young. You can see the cryptocurrency market starting from small numbers and now you see it is slowly forming and flourishing with the appearance of thousands of coins.
We need time and build it into a reliable and potential market in the future.
If you say your future in this cryptocurrency market, only you can decide your future
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
July 02, 2018, 03:20:46 AM
of course, cryptocurrency can build not only your future, but also the future of the whole economy-cryptocurrency is a very powerful phenomenon
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
July 02, 2018, 03:19:58 AM
The crypto can build your future and our future all if we have made the best strategy and planning for this. Crypto is easy to earn the money. But, it doesn't mean to be so simple and instant. Everything needs more efforts and strategy. therefore, if you already in crypto, never only think of the legit thing that will lead you to earn much money and change life better. You must also think of the risk that you may experience.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Earn crypto for being contacted
July 02, 2018, 03:16:02 AM
It's possible that crypto can help me build the future, but i think that's all uncertain.
We can have dreams in the world of crypto, but we should not expect more and put life only on the world of crypto, because if your expectations do not match reality, it will only make you disappointed.
Activity: 168
July 02, 2018, 02:55:31 AM
I want involve this sector fulltime. But is their any ensurity of better future?

There are many ways to be successful here, but unfortunately it's as much a way to fail. Capital, time, patience and luck are the factors that affect each other. But if you do what you believe because you love it, maybe you will not regret in the future even if the results are not in accordance with what you expect.
Activity: 182
July 02, 2018, 02:48:06 AM

Unfortunately there will never be any warranty in this industry, unless you involve yourself in activities with less risk. One of them is mining.
Of course you have to provide a large enough capital, but it will remain comparable to what you get if managed properly.
Activity: 169
July 01, 2018, 05:21:10 PM
Yeah crypto will build your future, Just believe in crypto currency and to your self, and be positive side always,, just like idid for now, don't lose hope and stand how matter it's takes to you, Most of all don't give up for your future dreams! =
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
July 01, 2018, 05:17:17 PM
First of all, I don't encourage you to leave everything and go into the circle of crypto currency. You require a positive affair. The experience of making benefit, with the goal that you yourself can comprehend what you can come to do.

it's anything but a get rich quick scheme.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
July 01, 2018, 05:13:35 PM
As one of my friends advised me: "To succeed in any business, you need to burn bridges behind you. In this case, a person will study all aspects of a new industry with full dedication".
Activity: 1106
Merit: 103
♦♣♥♠
July 01, 2018, 05:08:55 PM
I really hope that personally my future of the crypto currency will change for the better. I can say that has already changed. The main thing is to be reasonable and calm.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
July 01, 2018, 05:02:29 PM
I don't know what you do currently but if you are a student, I will advice that you do it part time while you build your academics. Nevertheless, if you devote time for this, you can make it though.
Activity: 238
July 01, 2018, 05:00:37 PM
I am sure that the cryptocurrency can build our future, but first I do not advise you to leave everything and go into the sphere of cryptocurrency. You need a positive experience. Profit making experience.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
July 01, 2018, 05:00:17 PM
For the fact that you are just coming newly into crypto, i would urge you not to depend totally on crypto. Even those who have been into crypto for quite sometimes now, should no depend on crypto, because any unforeseen situation can happen.
Activity: 126
July 01, 2018, 04:51:56 PM
It looks like the topic is not well framed and makes understanding a little bit ambiguous. But if my understanding is what the topic meant,I will say yes ,you do have great future in cryptocurrency.This is a young market and so many people are now buying in.
Activity: 116
July 01, 2018, 04:44:36 PM
First try to earn on the crypto currency without paying full time to this occupation. If you manage to do this, then you can start earning only on the crypto currency and give it all your time.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
July 01, 2018, 12:04:09 AM
Of course yes, because  crypto world is the other way of success for us, say this things because I know many people here in the crypto world got their success and now they are successful men because of crypto world.

And why don't you mention those who lost everything because of crypto? Why all of you here are talking about some abstract "successful men"? I can give you hundred examples when people lost everything and ended up in poverty because of crypto, after they've read some forum posts about crypto making you a "successful man" overnight.

Personally, I wouldn't advice anyone who's asking such questions as the OP does to leave a real job and get into crypto fulltime. Do it only when you're 100% sure of what you do.
Yes it possible as long as you know what your doing or its better if youhave knowledge about how it works properly and if you have plan how you spend it, because once you're spend to much even you earn a lot in crypto it worthless. So i think its depend to someone how she/he spend the earnig he get, so if your not the one who spend a lot then surely you will be a successful man. Also i want to tell everyone that crypto is the way that we can possible to be rich and have future from it but its depend to us how we spend it properly.
Activity: 226
Merit: 10
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
June 30, 2018, 11:54:15 PM
To this question, only you can answer. First you need to try to earn money here. Because not many people can actually make money here permanently
Pages:
Jump to: