Pages:
Author

Topic: Is crypto can built my future? - page 27. (Read 2435 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 20
June 30, 2018, 11:42:01 PM
Of course yes, because  crypto world is the other way of success for us, say this things because I know many people here in the crypto world got their success and now they are successful men because of crypto world.

And why don't you mention those who lost everything because of crypto? Why all of you here are talking about some abstract "successful men"? I can give you hundred examples when people lost everything and ended up in poverty because of crypto, after they've read some forum posts about crypto making you a "successful man" overnight.

Personally, I wouldn't advice anyone who's asking such questions as the OP does to leave a real job and get into crypto fulltime. Do it only when you're 100% sure of what you do.
Activity: 223
Merit: 11
June 30, 2018, 11:01:28 PM
As somehow said, Crypto World is very volatile and risky and there no assurance at all but i think if you learn how it is going in Cryptocurrencies, News, Investments, and Trading sure you will lead to success and have better Future in Crypto World.

Ensure first to study and discover more about Crypto thus it will helps you alot to avoid being scam and lose of investments. Profits will come shortly in an desciplined manner. In times like this Crypto is a good source of income also but took alot of efforts time, patience and desciplined too.
Activity: 868
Merit: 108
June 30, 2018, 10:38:55 PM
Of course yes, because  crypto world is the other way of success for us, say this things because I know many people here in the crypto world got their success and now they are successful men because of crypto world.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
June 30, 2018, 08:49:18 PM
You have to spend time in studying and researching before engaing in to crypto especially that you are trying to get full time in crypto. You must also bear in your mind that engaging in crypto has risks and every decision you make has uncertainties.
You can't find uncertainties if you truly believe crypto in your life. Though FUD's and negative thoughts from others spreading around but won't affect us if we fully trusted crypto. We should put in our mind that, we bring our own life not them and everything will be fine if we work on it.
Activity: 290
Merit: 10
June 30, 2018, 08:45:44 PM
For me it depends on your knowledge and how well you know cryptocurrency. Like everyone say it is recommended for starters to leave everything behind just to pursue cryptocurrency. It is much better to treat cryptocurrency as a side job or extra income. You must also never stop studying about cryptocurrency. Knowledge is everything in cryptocurrency, if you have lots of knowledge about it there is a bigger chance of success.
Activity: 602
Merit: 262
June 30, 2018, 08:45:08 PM
I still believe that there is no company or person who can build your future other than you yourself. Even crypto will grow it is still your hardwork who can profit you. There is no certainty or assurance in crypto so as other businesses so it is necessary for us to always have a back up plan for extra income.

Absolutely right you need to workhard and always think positive if you need to built your dream or your future, a cryptocurrency is only a way to catch that dream but in the end of the day you need a plan and work harder to earn a profit.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
June 30, 2018, 08:44:25 PM
I still believe that there is no company or person who can build your future other than you yourself. Even crypto will grow it is still your hardwork who can profit you. There is no certainty or assurance in crypto so as other businesses so it is necessary for us to always have a back up plan for extra income.

Why not? Everything is possible only if we keep on dreaming and think positive. It depends on you how you handle your finances so for me, crypto can actually build our future.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
June 30, 2018, 08:42:14 PM
It can be part of your future if you make a plan for yourself.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
June 30, 2018, 08:39:16 PM
Activity: 120
June 30, 2018, 08:35:27 PM
I want involve this sector fulltime. But is their any ensurity of better future?

I cannot say exactly no but there is a very small chance. Only and only if the cryptocurrency market will thrive in the next few months. OTherwise, ou should stay away and do not invest all your money here. You'll die otherwise, get broke and have a hard time going back up. Always be safe.
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
June 30, 2018, 08:28:51 PM
I want involve this sector fulltime. But is their any ensurity of better future?

Just dont do that, cryto still not yet secure as of now because so many investor widrawn their investment because of so many non-valued altcoin at that is a big inpact to crypto . So as of now noo secutiy at this tine so just make it part time rather than full time.
Activity: 126
June 30, 2018, 08:19:15 PM

We know that crypto is the most famious when it come to earning using internets. But dont take it fulltime to be safe if theres something gonna happen in cryto. The one stops me for fulltime is when the fovernment entered the crypto world, I think this will be the causes of falling down crypto and that is only my prediction hoping that will not happen..
Activity: 952
Merit: 107
June 30, 2018, 08:05:21 PM
You have to spend time in studying and researching before engaing in to crypto especially that you are trying to get full time in crypto. You must also bear in your mind that engaging in crypto has risks and every decision you make has uncertainties.
It needs wise decision to depend your future in crypto because there are much of uncertainties that you have to face. For me, used crypto to save for the future and invest on something valuable which can give profit in the future. If you depend on this, much better to put on business that can give stable income that even you stop on other job, will support your living.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
June 30, 2018, 07:57:21 PM
If you have passion, the pursuit of crypto will be perfect for your future. Cryptos are not yet common worldwide, but over the next five years, cryptocurrency will become the most popular currency in the world. So if you like cryptos do not hesitate to pursue it.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 506
June 30, 2018, 07:49:52 PM
Yes of course if you really spend time in the world of cryptocurrency, I personally and also my community who wrestle in the world crypto already feel its own profit until now, my current income all come from crypto and it is very enough once even bigger than working in the real world.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
June 30, 2018, 07:49:29 PM

You have to think for it first a hundred times before letting go of your real job if you are working and give your full time in crypto. If you are a high ranking and expert in trading, maybe you can consider that, but if not, I dont recommend that you do it. As you can see, the market is down. So the least that we can do with our coins is to hold it, hence, it could not support our daily needs.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 253
June 30, 2018, 07:36:49 PM
Activity: 774
Merit: 250
June 30, 2018, 07:32:03 PM
Crypto cannot gives a guaranteed good future in every users so let's know the fact straight here that crypto has the volatility in the market. This is why most said do not put your investment in a single coin everything here is a risks.
Activity: 210
June 30, 2018, 07:22:22 PM
I would not give up an official job to fully engage in cryptocurrency. moreover, the earnings have fallen several times because of the falling market.
Activity: 415
Merit: 103
"Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty"
June 30, 2018, 07:19:06 PM
I dont doubt that it can. The only weak element in this sequence is the human, which can be emotional or greedy and etc. Just be patient enough, keep your mind and heart cold and you will be successful. 20-30 years ago most of the people didn't think that internet will change the world. And right now most of the business industries already here. In the next 10-20 years it can happen with Dapps easy.
Pages:
Jump to: