Pages:
Author

Topic: Is crypto can built my future? - page 25. (Read 2435 times)

Activity: 79
Merit: 0
July 02, 2018, 06:32:50 AM
First, you must know that it is a very risky and volatile space out here. But if you are well versed and learned about the space, you can change your life with it. Even doing bounties alone can ensure you change your life.
Activity: 373
Merit: 11
CryptoRex
July 02, 2018, 06:24:46 AM
The promise is a bright future based on holding crypto currencies is only as certain as the decision you make when choosing projects to add to your portfolio; DYOR
Activity: 99
July 02, 2018, 06:15:47 AM
I want involve this sector fulltime. But is their any ensurity of better future?
If we talk about crypto or any investment, we'll talk about the future. And if you enter here because you love this field, you will find a way to get benefits in the future.
Activity: 269
Merit: 11
July 02, 2018, 06:04:25 AM
Nobody can ensure you at that dude, you can do it only by yourself. Crypto can be profitable for you but it depends from a lot of factors especeally from your knolweges in crypto market and other more. It's up to you, and don't give up with your first fails.
Activity: 349
Merit: 10
July 02, 2018, 05:46:11 AM
I want involve this sector fulltime. But is their any ensurity of better future?

First, you have to make sure that you have a specific plan for your future. Don't let your time wasted in vain. This market is new, young, risky, so you can't earn money from it all whole life. Think carefully, this isn't a stable job. This is 2018, not 2017, everything in crypto is becoming difficult than before.
Activity: 340
Merit: 100
July 02, 2018, 05:26:50 AM
Yes, crypto can change your future for he best because it is a very good way to make reasonable profit on your investment as long as you can make very good decisions and you gather enough knowledge of what crypto is about and how you can make profit on your investment but I still think you should not leave your full time job for crypto because in crypto you need to have very good knowledge and experience for you to be successful. You can make crypto your alternative job and dedicate 5-8hours for it.
Activity: 154
July 02, 2018, 05:21:36 AM
Crypto is an investment so if our investment is successful then our future will be good but otherwise if we fail in investment then our future will also not good.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
July 02, 2018, 05:15:45 AM
To deal with the crypto currency at full strength, you need to understand that in 3-4 months you can work at a loss, and only then you will be able to make a profit!
Activity: 39
July 02, 2018, 05:15:14 AM
crypto can build you a good future but can ruin your future as well. Due to high volatility it can gives you lots of profit in short time compare to real business but bear in mind that you can lose more than half of your investment in short period of time.
Activity: 214
July 02, 2018, 05:09:01 AM
A lot of people have built their future on crypto and I'm sure my future will be better along with crypto.

Yes, i agree on this future, as i witness people in my city have started leaving on the cryptocurrency it was succeeded in building there future as all his hardwork have blessed withouts a proper educational background it made his life beautiful and profitable.
Activity: 979
Merit: 258
July 02, 2018, 05:05:40 AM
Yes by means of financial aspects crypto is one best way to secure your future, but of course it's not that easy and you will surely face many obstacles in order to succeed here. There's no shortcut here to success and you must do hard works in order to adopt the system and by experience you will learn a lot of things that make you a good crypto trader. Make your loses dedications to become better day by day.
nope. don't let the cryptocurrency have your future, you must need create your own future, but let use the cryptocurrency as a stepping stone to make your future alive and happy and to reach the goal. cryptocurrency are good to used as a stepping stone because you need an earnings before you plan or manage what you want in the future. but for now, strict the the earnings and plannings.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 510
July 02, 2018, 05:05:05 AM

there is no guarantee for your future even more so in the crypto world. of course everyone wants to gain profit in this industry. but something is not as easy and as it is talked about in many threads. you must have extensive knowledge especially in trading sciences.
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
July 02, 2018, 05:03:15 AM
Yes it can, most especially when you are really into crypto, you can ensure your future here, just be courageous and hardworking so that you can earn in so many ways just by doing stuffs here in the industry. Smiley
Activity: 406
July 02, 2018, 05:00:40 AM
Yes by means of financial aspects crypto is one best way to secure your future, but of course it's not that easy and you will surely face many obstacles in order to succeed here. There's no shortcut here to success and you must do hard works in order to adopt the system and by experience you will learn a lot of things that make you a good crypto trader. Make your loses dedications to become better day by day.
Activity: 31
July 02, 2018, 04:56:10 AM
A lot of people have built their future on crypto and I'm sure my future will be better along with crypto.
Activity: 1139
Merit: 500
July 02, 2018, 04:48:50 AM
The crypto can build your future and our future all if we have made the best strategy and planning for this. Crypto is easy to earn the money. But, it doesn't mean to be so simple and instant. Everything needs more efforts and strategy. therefore, if you already in crypto, never only think of the legit thing that will lead you to earn much money and change life better. You must also think of the risk that you may experience.
Indeed! Nothing comes easy, it takes hardwork, time, commitment, and patience to succeed and survive from adversities. Cryptocurrency is a platform to bring quality of life and it's our obligation to build our future by being resourceful of the opportunities, being productive, and by possessing quality traits. The road to success is not always smooth, so it's important to be prepared of the possibilities and learn lessons from every experience.
Activity: 78
einc.io
July 02, 2018, 04:26:35 AM
If you are new in this field it is better not to give all your fulltime and investments. Rather, involve yourself slowly with small investment while studying the flow how to get profit.
Activity: 293
July 02, 2018, 04:14:21 AM
Yes that is for sure if you will trust the crypto. I have seen lots of people that is near to me also some celebrities that invest in crypto and built and change their future for their own betterment.
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
July 02, 2018, 04:09:59 AM
Crypto can be a second income source.. don't leave your day job, until you have that enough to cover all your daily life spend. You need to have a good platform to make the right trading decision.. https://ftec.ai

Activity: 588
Merit: 18
July 02, 2018, 04:09:30 AM
Bitcoin has been working successful, for a several years it created, in form of a digital ways of asset, therefore, we are now in the New Era of technology to be improved of cashless movement, and Crypto has helps to future used.
Pages:
Jump to: