Pages:
Author

Topic: Is crypto legal in your country? - page 20. (Read 3516 times)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0
August 31, 2018, 07:55:42 AM
At the moment there is actually no law that states if it is legal or not, since most people still do not understand it, and thing it is just mere ponzi.
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
August 31, 2018, 07:53:45 AM
KYC are done to prevent members of some countries from participating in ICO because it is illegal over there. Does your country permit you to participate in ICO?

My country till is illegal to participate in any ICO now, so I can't participate in the ICO which need the KYC pass, anyway, my friends help me to participate it and send the token to me after the KYC passed. 
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
August 31, 2018, 07:46:38 AM
I know that KYC calmly pass through passports from the Internet, so that everyone can participate
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
August 31, 2018, 07:45:34 AM
in my country, crypto is regarded as an investment, not as a currency. It is a system like gold or property that is regarded as investment assets and not as digital currencies.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
LETS GO ADAB
August 31, 2018, 07:42:21 AM
KYC are done to prevent members of some countries from participating in ICO because it is illegal over there. Does your country permit you to participate in ICO?

Crypto my country is not approved, all types of cryptocurrency like bitcoin and of course ico doesn't get space in my country. The government does not allow cryptocurrency to be used here. The news that I heard, there are many reasons why crypto is illegal here, but the main point is that the government wants to protect the danger of crypto, I personally always comply with state regulations.

Cryptocurrency legalization will be always depending on the governments who are handling their area because they will know if bitcoins will be good for their own economy or not depending on the growth in the market.
Activity: 34
August 31, 2018, 07:36:58 AM
In my country, using illegal means of payment will be subject to criminal prosecution, but when it is not specified Bitcoin is money or goods and not specified Bitcoin is a means of payment The payment through Bitcoin completely outside the authority of the State Bank
Activity: 210
August 31, 2018, 07:31:53 AM

Crypto my country is not approved, all types of cryptocurrency like bitcoin and of course ico doesn't get space in my country. The government does not allow cryptocurrency to be used here. The news that I heard, there are many reasons why crypto is illegal here, but the main point is that the government wants to protect the danger of crypto, I personally always comply with state regulations.
Activity: 265
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
August 31, 2018, 07:24:14 AM
Fortunately, we don't have any prohibitions on participating in ICOs and buying bitcoins yet, this field is not even regulated. But the central bank of my country has negative attitudes towards cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 555
August 31, 2018, 07:04:13 AM
I am from a West Africa country. Few people know and trade on crypto. The government has not said anything about it. So we are free to trade it but we exchange it with our Fiat currency. We hope someday it would be known and used as our digital currency.
Activity: 362
Merit: 2
August 31, 2018, 06:27:04 AM
In my country, cryptocurrency is not prohibited, but not officially recognized by the state. Just pay for milk at the store will not work, but to arrest you for the use of the cryptocurrency, no one will. So we can say that while living in a country that is loyal to the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 84
August 31, 2018, 06:19:48 AM

Yes, about one year ago the government in my country had legalized crypto, but the crypto currency could not be used as an exchange tool like a money substitute. Crypto currencies in my country may only be used as digital assets that can be traded, besides that their functions are still negotiated by state officials.
Activity: 900
Merit: 503
August 30, 2018, 01:40:40 PM
It is absolutely legal to participate in ICO in my country, I've never had any problems with doing KYC.
Moreover, my country is supposed to have one the cheapest fees for electricity, so many people do mining here.
Activity: 102
August 30, 2018, 01:38:59 PM
Yes in Nigeria crypto is not illegal and not also legal in some ways because the government and sec are scared of crypto in some ways
Activity: 490
August 29, 2018, 12:58:06 PM
No, unfortunately our authorities can not determine exactly what will happen to the crypto-currencies, today they are neutral about this, but I think that very soon this will change and people will then know exactly what crypto-currencies are.
Activity: 82
August 29, 2018, 12:54:47 PM
In my country now living (turkey), it seems I have heard that the government will create its own electronic money, so it seems legitimate.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 332
August 27, 2018, 09:11:17 AM

I guess it is. But the government doesn't picking an eye here too much about bitcoin . They just regulating the use of bitcoin, in order to avoid scam incidents. Participating an ICO, well, I guess it is legal. But even though it is legal here in my country people are still doing those kind of deceving stuff because of too much greed. Because of too much thirst in earning money. That they are willing to drag down other people. So, even though it is regulated those bad people are still there doing those evil things.
legendary
Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000
August 27, 2018, 09:05:34 AM
Yes there are some countries why cryptocurrency are actually ban and I think this is very bad but in my country cryptocurrency is thriving and I think gradually the whole world would  accept it
Although crypto un my country not accepted yet but still we can operate because they have positive thoughts in crypto which is opportunities here, there are some restau already transacting crypto as a payment so I think it has a good potential in a future to be accept as a legal.
There are several times that crypto already news in my country and the feedback are positivity ,there are governments officials involve in crypto which they produce there owned coin in ICO so I think it has possibilities to be granted.
Well in case here in our country it is not announced as legal tender but not also announced as banned. However, I have a both perception about it which I am positive with this of course less tax however it is not always favourable due to economic treatment about which makes it left behind in the society.
Activity: 165
Merit: 5
August 27, 2018, 08:51:25 AM
Yes there are some countries why cryptocurrency are actually ban and I think this is very bad but in my country cryptocurrency is thriving and I think gradually the whole world would  accept it
Although crypto un my country not accepted yet but still we can operate because they have positive thoughts in crypto which is opportunities here, there are some restau already transacting crypto as a payment so I think it has a good potential in a future to be accept as a legal.
There are several times that crypto already news in my country and the feedback are positivity ,there are governments officials involve in crypto which they produce there owned coin in ICO so I think it has possibilities to be granted.
Activity: 560
Merit: 251
August 27, 2018, 08:48:42 AM
what I feel now for crypto is still legalized for trading and investment in a project, something that is banned in my country is to use crypto for payment facilities when buying goods or something
copper member
Activity: 362
Merit: 1
August 27, 2018, 08:45:36 AM
Pages:
Jump to: