Pages:
Author

Topic: Is crypto legal in your country? - page 22. (Read 3516 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
August 24, 2018, 01:15:27 AM
I am happy to note the legality and prospects of the crypto market in our country. I am sure that in the near future such a step will improve the economic situation and attract many investors.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
August 23, 2018, 06:00:36 PM
My country has not forbidden to join ICO, it is free to buy and sell cryptocurrency but there is no legal regulation and i may be exposed to tax-related problems in the future.
Activity: 125
Merit: 0
August 23, 2018, 05:10:44 PM
For my country, cryptocurrency is illegal, but my country does not explicitly ban cryptocurrency, and I have seen that many countries are widely using encryption technology, which means that encryption can be recognized, I I hope my country can accept encryption slowly in the future.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 102
August 23, 2018, 05:05:34 PM
KYC are done to prevent members of some countries from participating in ICO because it is illegal over there. Does your country permit you to participate in ICO?
Cryptocurrency is not illegal in my county, anyone is allowed to buy any ico they wish to take part of but in their own personal risk, all citizens can trade without any government interference.
Activity: 210
August 23, 2018, 04:23:05 PM
in my country, they are preparing to legalize the crypto currency while preliminary hearings and settlement of issues related to the legalization of the crypto currency are underway.
Activity: 714
August 23, 2018, 04:19:21 PM
KYC are done to prevent members of some countries from participating in ICO because it is illegal over there. Does your country permit you to participate in ICO?
In my country, the cryptocurrency has no official status , but at the same time it is not prohibited by law. But the prospects for the use of the blockchain has long been seen in many areas.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 252
August 23, 2018, 04:03:17 PM
There is no clear rules related ICO here in my country but in general, crypto as currency isn't allowed. We can store crypto just an asset only.
Activity: 728
“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”
August 23, 2018, 04:01:20 PM
In Russia, even about cryptocurrencies ceased to mention because bitcoin fell down. Perhaps then you remember when bitcoin will be $ 30K
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
https://eloncity.io/
August 23, 2018, 03:59:10 PM
I have not seen where government promulgate a law concerning crypto currency in my country. I can not say government is not aware of crypto but don't think they are really concern about. Cos if government does, they would have been talking about it.
Activity: 88
August 23, 2018, 03:53:29 PM
My country has not prevented us from joining, and the state has no supportive attitude. It is also a good thing for citizens. I can get rich by cryptocurrency, and I believe my country will soon accept cryptocurrency. At the same time, it develops together.
Activity: 156
Merit: 1
August 23, 2018, 03:53:11 PM
In my country is accepted but there’s no law yet pertain ro crypto. There are two exchange that the government recognise. And some banks are ready to accept payment for crypto.
Activity: 117
Merit: 5
August 23, 2018, 03:49:24 PM
I really do not know why some governments are against cryptos, maybe because they don't have control over it. The government in my country is indifferent about cryptos and it makes sense.
Activity: 132
August 23, 2018, 03:43:45 PM
My country (to my surprise) allows you to participate in the crypto, which I am very pleased. I believe that it is not right to restrict your citizens in actions. But even in the USA, many projects are banned, it's strange
Activity: 238
August 23, 2018, 03:39:06 PM
My country does permit me to participate into the Initial Coin Offering sales but it does not mean that cryptos are legal inmy country. My country is facing some major issues regarding the cryptos and also few days back the Reserve Back Of India had banned the transactions related to cryptos so it was really much hard to buy or sell any of the cryptos. I am just hoping that this issue should be soon solved making all cryptos legal.
Activity: 364
https://bvo.trybravo.com/
August 23, 2018, 03:36:53 PM
In my country Ukraine, cryptocurrencies are not illegal, nor legal. There are just no laws that would control cryptocurrencies. So I suppose as long as it is not prohibited then I can do it and it is legal.
Activity: 252
Merit: 44
August 23, 2018, 03:29:39 PM
in Russia there is still no clear concept of crypto currency, everyone is waiting impatiently, and there is also a gold rush)
Activity: 888
Merit: 500
August 23, 2018, 03:17:26 PM

im here in the PH and ico's are legal to transact and invite investors and be a part of the team. so, i think the government approved to used a crypto and every time we want to sell or to buy something needs. for a safe and better ideas.

One problem is that governments often do not like and do not want to recognize cryptocurrency, because each country has its own currency. The government recognizes crypto as a method of payment and affects money, taxes, and more
Activity: 196
August 23, 2018, 11:25:57 AM
In my country, The cryptocurrencies not recognize is currency and do not use bitcoin or altcoin to make a transaction in real-life. Organizations are not allowed to trade or store digital money. i think the cryptocurrency will long time to be recognize in my country.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
August 23, 2018, 11:18:50 AM

im here in the PH and ico's are legal to transact and invite investors and be a part of the team. so, i think the government approved to used a crypto and every time we want to sell or to buy something needs. for a safe and better ideas.
ukw
Activity: 616
August 23, 2018, 11:04:15 AM

In my opinion, you can always participate in some ICO project, no matter in which country you are. And whether crypto projects are banned or not in it. That is why governments do not like the crypto world, because it is very difficult to put it in line.
Pages:
Jump to: