Pages:
Author

Topic: Is crypto legal in your country? - page 18. (Read 3516 times)

Activity: 228
Merit: 10
September 08, 2018, 06:53:56 PM
Difficult to say something because it is both legal and illegal at the same time, now laws are released regarding it lately. I don't like this situation but at least no one force me to pay taxes at least.
Activity: 129
Merit: 15
September 07, 2018, 06:27:51 AM
My country prohibits transactions related to cryptocurrency. This does not prevent many people from entering the cryptocurrency but they are at risk of breaking the law.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
September 07, 2018, 06:10:40 AM
Yes, here in my country cryptos are legal (Hungary)
Activity: 2352
Merit: 245
September 05, 2018, 04:10:41 PM
KYC are done to prevent members of some countries from participating in ICO because it is illegal over there. Does your country permit you to participate in ICO?
To be honest, there are projects in which I can participate , but there are projects that I can not do. I do not understand why this is so. I'm Ukraine
I do not understand the reason for your concern. In Ukraine, though, about four draft laws on the crypto currency have been submitted to the Verkhovna Rada for consideration, but so far none of them has been reviewed and adopted. By the way, all bills are very good for the circulation of the crypto currency, and one of them - introduced by the relevant committee, provides zero tax rate. There are no bans on participation in the ICO in Ukraine. Moreover, in September-October last year, the Ukrainian ICO was held under the name of UANPAY, in which he participated as a member of the ICO team, or simply its patron, the current Prime Minister Groisman and former employee of the National Bank of Ukraine Kubiv. The Tokens of this ICO, however, do not have significant success, but the project is developing. Therefore, in Ukraine there are no obstacles for participation in the ICO campaigns.
Activity: 323
Merit: 100
September 05, 2018, 03:38:13 PM
Crypto is not legal in my country. The government has warned about the risk of cryptocurrency. But there are some people who still use it like me. I don't care because I believe that crypto will grow and become popular. So I don't want to be late if I have to wait to join. And my country does not allow to invest in ICO.
Activity: 490
September 05, 2018, 03:35:30 PM
KYC are done to prevent members of some countries from participating in ICO because it is illegal over there. Does your country permit you to participate in ICO?
well it is hard to say for sure i saw some shops that accept payment in cryptocurremcies but i do now think tht our government is happy about it
Activity: 868
Merit: 333
September 05, 2018, 03:33:01 PM
actually there is no permission needed in our country before we can participate in ico, cryptocurrency is legal in our country, so as long as it is legal, there is no need for that.
Activity: 672
Merit: 14
September 05, 2018, 03:08:58 PM
Crypto will meet a global patronage some time to come when the governments and the people get to understand the real and beneficial concept of crypto and how the Blockchain technology can be utilized to enhance the economy of a country. My country still remains neutral about crypto and I believe it will adopt it soon.
Activity: 98
September 05, 2018, 03:04:30 PM
Crytocurrency is not an area that people really have their focus on, as a result of that, it is not exactly legalised in the country, but neither are the country's rules against it. I think that with time, with all of the growth that will be happening soon in the cryptocurrency industry, it will be greatly accepted in my country and people will begin to see the light in it.
Activity: 154
September 03, 2018, 06:46:30 AM
In my country, they don't say whether encryption is legal, but they also don't consider it illegal.

But the government will not be liable if investors have any disputes or losses. So I think KYC is only for investors.
Activity: 420
September 03, 2018, 06:43:07 AM
Yes ! Using cryptocurrencies here in our country is very legal in fact, there are too many crypto users, investors, traders and companies which having their own cryptocurrency here in our country. But there are still some people here who don't know what really crypto is, they always saying that everything that had investments are scams , i think they always saying it because of the influence of TV News.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 254
Trphy.io
September 02, 2018, 11:18:48 AM
I cannot say that it's legal but our country does not restrict the use of it. They have shown their support through releasing some safety about investing in crypto and I think that's a confirmation that they are not against the use of it. The banks are also gaining benefits as more and more people invest in crypto as they convert it into fiat.
It also happened in my country, Indonesia. Using crypto as an investment is not forbidden, but they forbade us to do not use a crypto as means of payment when the transaction of buying and selling. So Crypto is legal in my country, but just for investment.
Activity: 443
https://streamies.io/
September 02, 2018, 11:18:33 AM
Yes! Crypto is legal in our country and many of my friends are using it, including me, and we are earning together. We are so grateful that crypto is not banned and illegal here.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
September 02, 2018, 11:14:01 AM
In my country cryptocurrency is legal and everybody know about it but i don't think it will last long why because a lot of people are using in the name of crypto to scam people.
Activity: 171
Merit: 12
September 02, 2018, 11:08:07 AM
In my country its not illegal and not legal too but they have a plan that they are going to legal it soon they have a lot of expection in blockchain and they want to know it
Activity: 377
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
September 02, 2018, 11:05:52 AM
I cannot say that it's legal but our country does not restrict the use of it. They have shown their support through releasing some safety about investing in crypto and I think that's a confirmation that they are not against the use of it. The banks are also gaining benefits as more and more people invest in crypto as they convert it into fiat.
Activity: 214
September 02, 2018, 11:04:01 AM
Because of the kyc there are projects in which we can participate and can't participate. Actually my country is still not accepted or rejected cryptocurrency legally.
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
September 02, 2018, 08:19:46 AM
In my country, cryptocurrencies are legal. But when you go to the state bodies, elderly women are speechless, you can understand that they do not have scripts for such moments, their worn-out computer freezes and issues, sometimes, proposals of such a pattern that it begins to seem to me that I was in the fifteenth century.
Activity: 280
yamzu
September 02, 2018, 08:18:29 AM
Unfortunately not every government understand that theu can't stop the future. Crypto is running much faster than they think and trying to restrict it!
Activity: 350
September 02, 2018, 07:54:46 AM

Actually crypto development in my country is progressing and has hope in the future. However, to this day crypto has not been legalized in my country because the government still views it one eye. But, we can still join ico, because we will not only use crypto as the main transaction. I hope that in the next few years, Crypto will get its place.
It seems to me that initially we should think about legalization of the crypto currency, but the government will not do it until it finds the ability to control the crypto currency and its users.
Pages:
Jump to: