Pages:
Author

Topic: Is crypto legal in your country? - page 16. (Read 3516 times)

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
October 22, 2018, 09:10:39 PM
My country is open to the public and that can make a new breakthrough to continue working on the cryptocurrency industry.
If this is developed then my country will advance in the world of cryptocurrency and now also my country already has 3 Exchange that are ready to be used to trade.
Activity: 247
Merit: 10
September 12, 2018, 11:27:46 AM
For now there isn't any news about crypto in my country, as we know that crypto in my country is not legal, so there are no rules about crypto, but my country prohibits using crypto for official transactions.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
September 12, 2018, 11:21:33 AM
yes, it is legal in my country
Activity: 308
Merit: 106
September 12, 2018, 11:20:47 AM
In my country, cryptocurrencies are prohibited to buy or sell and criminal liability is imposed for this.
copper member
Activity: 83
September 12, 2018, 11:19:35 AM
In my country crypto currency is quite legal. And in some places you can even pay. To be honest, I can not believe in creating a favorable investment climate in my country in the near future with respect to the crypto-currency space and its development. I would prefer that the authorities do not interfere with the development of the crypto currency, and their neutral position will be quite acceptable.
Activity: 486
Merit: 100
September 12, 2018, 11:10:48 AM
In my country two years ago we buy ASIC from bitmain and  were not forbidden
But now they are forbidden and can not be buy
The Monetary Agency issued a decision to prevent trading in crypto currencies
Activity: 70
September 12, 2018, 11:05:20 AM
I know that In my country,the Government seems to have issues with crypto currency.Therefore, crypto is not legal in my country.
Activity: 854
Merit: 103
September 12, 2018, 03:38:39 AM
KYC are done to prevent members of some countries from participating in ICO because it is illegal over there. Does your country permit you to participate in ICO?

In our country the crypto currency is not legalized but it is not forbidden. I think that can participate in the ICO but sometimes there are doubts that it is dangerous.
Activity: 168
September 08, 2018, 11:01:07 PM
We are very unfortunate here in our country and sad to say that cryptp is not being legalized here.But we are not lossing hope that someday this will be ligalized and accepted in our government.
Activity: 35
September 08, 2018, 10:48:31 PM
Crypto is only allowed in some countries like Japan, USA, Korea, etc. In my country nobody is ready for this war so the government can't intervene yet.
Activity: 124
September 08, 2018, 10:46:22 PM
Crypto himself has been very familiar to our country, even various media also has given a special Spotlight for crypto, but to subject legalized I think there has been no certainty about it, despite that, not a few of us who are still Active investing in it and others.
Activity: 126
September 08, 2018, 10:39:49 PM
For now here in my country i can anticipate that kind of information  but there is some of political person that using crypto but they are not discussing this kind of things here  in our country because they might think that it will not be acceptable  here in our country
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
September 08, 2018, 10:37:06 PM
KYC are done to prevent members of some countries from participating in ICO because it is illegal over there. Does your country permit you to participate in ICO?

Our country is very liberal about investing in ICO but they have a warning about investing in this ICO, and they are not recommending our people to invest in any ICO which will lead to serious losses, but they are not very strict whatever investment you would like to do, it's invest ar your own risk.
Activity: 392
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
September 08, 2018, 10:30:59 PM
of course not, because as we know many countries that still cannot accept cryptocurrency and make cryptocurrency legal.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
September 08, 2018, 10:23:59 PM
In my country, Nigeria, the Government seems to have issues with crypto currency, they refer to it as ponzi scheme  Grin, even though that blockchain technology will help a lot in fixing most of the challenges we have been facing in the country, but they don't want to look into it.
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
September 08, 2018, 10:04:12 PM
In my country crypto is regulated and the crypto asset can be tradeable on the local exchanges, here there are 3 local crypto exchange that has regulation from our government. And to participate in ICO, the government allow that and all decision to make invest in to it become own risk of investor.
Activity: 291
September 08, 2018, 09:53:21 PM
no, in my country crypto is not legal, even the government wants to block crypto and ICO in my country.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
September 08, 2018, 09:52:29 PM
For the current stage the government in my country still has not made a decision whether they will prohibit or allow the existence of crypto at this time because indeed they are currently evaluating
Activity: 364
September 08, 2018, 09:49:19 PM
in my country crypto is not legal as a transaction, but trading is still allowed in my country.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
September 08, 2018, 09:12:42 PM
Encryption is a very new market in my country. It has not been legalized because the government has not yet taxed them. But encryption is not prohibited in my country. Therefore, I believe in the near future the password will be legal here.
Pages:
Jump to: