Pages:
Author

Topic: Is crypto legal in your country? - page 26. (Read 3516 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 0
August 20, 2018, 12:46:11 PM
Here in the Philippines, cryptocurrency is legal. Because of exchanger Coins.ph. Coins.ph allows you to fund your Bitcoin wallet directly from your bank. But, the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas not endorsing cryptocurrency. This is because it is not backed up by any commodity or monitored by a central bank.
Activity: 54
August 20, 2018, 12:41:07 PM
And I from Russia, heard discussions about it in the highest echelons of the power, it seems want to legalize, but also obstacles I don't see, at us everything is possible... you can't get caught
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
August 20, 2018, 12:40:23 PM
In my country at the moment, ICO is not prohibited.  Bitcoin does not yet have a clear definition in my country, so there are no prohibitive laws in ICO. Hopefully in the future, crypto will be legal in my country .
Activity: 275
August 20, 2018, 12:28:38 PM
In my country there is no prohibition on participation in companies, on the contrary, now all this is considered at the legislative level, the state plans to resolve this issue. My country is Ukraine, it is rapidly developing the direction of the crypt industry.
Activity: 896
Merit: 521
August 20, 2018, 12:25:53 PM
My country is still not clear upon their stand towards cryptos!

The central bank has banned other banks from facilitating crypto transactions ans thus, every trade in national currency is happening over P2P or OTC market. Some crypto businesses have challenged this stance of the Central bank in the court and the court is still to come up with any verdict.
Activity: 602
Merit: 106
August 20, 2018, 12:23:37 PM
Yeah, crypto is totally legal here, buy what you want when you want. The only thing you have to do when selling and cashing out your mad crypto gains is that anything over 500eur is taxable. You have to pay 20% from any given amount of money that is over 500eur.

For example: You take out 1000eur, you pay (1000-500)*0.2=100eur as tax.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
August 20, 2018, 12:19:05 PM
In my country, the coin status of coins is not yet announced. On the one hand, there are no restrictions on buying and selling, but on the other hand it is very difficult to report to the tax inspectorate on the arrival of money for mining and exchange activity.
Activity: 84
August 20, 2018, 12:17:41 PM
KYC are done to prevent members of some countries from participating in ICO because it is illegal over there. Does your country permit you to participate in ICO?

In my country, as well as in many others, this issue is not regulated in any way. I think that real laws and norms will begin to appear no sooner than a year or two. Until then, you can safely do this, not worrying about taxes.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 309
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
August 20, 2018, 12:10:46 PM
KYC are done to prevent members of some countries from participating in ICO because it is illegal over there. Does your country permit you to participate in ICO?

My country does not legalize crypto, nor does it forbid it, so there is still no problem, I think verification for KYC has several factors and options. currently there are many ico who include it and this is to avoid following campaign participants with multiple accounts, and other factors that are the main part is the law that regulates in the country about ico.
Activity: 72
August 20, 2018, 12:07:14 PM
My country doesn't make participating in ICO's illegal although we have very high income taxes and every conversion from crypto to fiat is under taxation unfortunately.
Activity: 98
August 20, 2018, 11:57:38 AM
In my country, as in most other countries, there is still no definition of the characterization and legalization of the crypto currency.
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
August 20, 2018, 07:14:07 AM
In my opinion, KYC is made not only so that members of some countries do not participate in ICO. The KYC is also designed to limit the use of multi-accounts and fake users, as this is very harmful to ICO projects. My country does not care about my participation in ICO projects. On the one hand, it's good, because it gives me freedom of choice. But it also means that the authorities of my country do not care that I can be deceived in the ICO project.
Activity: 336
August 20, 2018, 06:58:39 AM
Unfortunately in my country there is no support for ICO crypto-currency from the state, but there are no prohibitions on these events!
Activity: 714
Merit: 253
August 20, 2018, 06:49:33 AM
Formally, cryptocurrencies are legal in our country, but when you go to the state bodies, elderly women are speechless, you can understand that they do not have scripts for such moments, their worn-out computer freezes and issues, sometimes, proposals of such a pattern that it begins to seem to me that I was in the fifteenth century.
Activity: 17
August 20, 2018, 04:53:47 AM
Until now, crypto is still prohibited from using it in my country. The government stipulates in a written regulation that it is prohibited to trade using digital currency. So in my opinion, participating in the ICO is also prohibited.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 538
August 20, 2018, 03:58:30 AM
I am just looking for a folk but no one talks about being illegal and being legal in my country, I’ve never seen or heard anyone say something that has to do with that and we are just making use of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies freely without any problems, so I’m guessing that is legal, cause if it wasn’t  legal they wouldn’t have allowed the use of it and would be fighting against it seriously.

I hope it will be ligalized so soon because it is very hard to work here with long term projectes when you are not sure about the future at all and your investments as well.
What are the symptoms you are seeing to make sure that cryptocurrencies are becoming legal in your country. I am just curious to study such things with respect to my country so that I may conclude on which side my government may go in coming days. I am assuming till now, there is no open statement from my government on cryptocurrencies still I am very much optimistic to have bitcoins as a legal tender in very near future.
Activity: 238
August 18, 2018, 03:33:59 PM
Some investors, yes, but some will find their advantages in this. It is best to continue your business, since time is above all criteria for a good profit. I'll advise you at this time Bitcoin, because after a short time he should rise and achieve his goals again, I really hope so. Wink Wink Wink Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
August 18, 2018, 09:26:25 AM
I hope it will be ligalized so soon because it is very hard to work here with long term projectes when you are not sure about the future at all and your investments as well.
Activity: 118
August 18, 2018, 07:45:19 AM
In my honorable country crypto is not legal at all but we are lovers of it existence because of it goal to decentralize the world and give freedom out to the less privileges which am fortunate to be among. My prayer is they should welcome the new technology behind crypto in order to activate it in all areas of the country economy.
Activity: 39
August 18, 2018, 07:40:02 AM
The present digital currency in my nation isn't restricted, yet the legislature has issued a control that isn't obligated if putting resources into cryptographic money is a misfortune or trap. So currently there are numerous instances of putting resources into the edge and a considerable measure of cash misfortunes yet can't get back in light of the fact that the administration has no obligation to manage such things. So be in charge of your activities.
Pages:
Jump to: