Pages:
Author

Topic: Is crypto legal in your country? - page 3. (Read 3516 times)

Activity: 636
Merit: 11
December 02, 2018, 09:56:05 AM
KYC are done to prevent members of some countries from participating in ICO because it is illegal over there. Does your country permit you to participate in ICO?
In our country, everything is not very clear on the cryptocurrency, can not decide on anything, there are simply no laws on this matter, so I can not say anything about the future development of cryptography in our country, but I hope that they will make the right decision on this issue.
they will make correct decision about cryptocurrency future.its not only about bitcoin but there is more important thing .blockchain adoption in any field could be ver y usefull if implemented.and it need goverment policy.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
December 02, 2018, 09:53:31 AM
KYC are done to prevent members of some countries from participating in ICO because it is illegal over there. Does your country permit you to participate in ICO?
In our country, everything is not very clear on the cryptocurrency, can not decide on anything, there are simply no laws on this matter, so I can not say anything about the future development of cryptography in our country, but I hope that they will make the right decision on this issue.
Activity: 490
Merit: 17
December 02, 2018, 09:50:01 AM
In my country, cryptocurrency is legal as a digital asset, residents are allow to invest in ICO and there is not a barrier of cryptocurrency and ICO. Using cryptocurrency as a currency is illegal.
twa
Activity: 320
BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor
December 02, 2018, 09:39:11 AM
Cryptocurrencies in my country have not yet been fully formalized as official currency and are used even by the government banning transactions using crypto currencies directly
Activity: 815
Merit: 502
December 02, 2018, 09:26:55 AM
In my country (Indonesia), we can only use or the only currency allowed is Indonesia Rupiah (IDR) for every transactions.
Well , exchanging cryptocurrency to IDR is still allowed here and we have a local crypto exchange called Indodax.
Activity: 630
Merit: 10
December 02, 2018, 09:23:12 AM

In my country Crypto is yet to be regulated but it is not illegal here.
Activity: 546
December 02, 2018, 09:20:45 AM
My country does not prohibit participation in the ICO, but it certainly wants to get its piece of cake from the profit that I get.
Activity: 910
December 02, 2018, 09:18:17 AM
in my country there is still no law that stipulates prohibiting or accepting crypto,
so our citizens can still become a participant in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 448
December 02, 2018, 09:17:56 AM

To invest in ico or crypto is not illegal in my country, but indeed there are rules  that bitcoin is not a legitimate payment instrument except our country's currency. KYC is also done to avoid fraud that happens a lot but be careful to give your data if you are not sure about the project
Activity: 54
Merit: 1
December 02, 2018, 09:14:08 AM

Its not illegal to participate in ICOs in my country. There is no law at the present outrightly banning citizens from participating, the government is rather playing a protective role, warning citizens to steer clear anything crypto, blockchain or ICOs to avoid losing their investments.
Activity: 309
Merit: 10
December 02, 2018, 09:06:56 AM
No cryptocurrency is strictly prohibited  in my country, I think the government is afraid that if the legal cryptocurrency here will have an effect on the country's currency and will make the value of my country's currency go down.
I can invest in ico but I can't buy some stuff with cryptocurrency here.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
December 02, 2018, 08:45:42 AM
In my country crypto is not legal nor illegal.. we are waiting for the court decision,
Activity: 584
Merit: 252
December 02, 2018, 08:36:34 AM
Legality is just a concept and still people are having debates each day about possessing crypto as an offense.People are now thinking out of the box of converting crypto to fiat and vice versa.There is absolute ban on the banking sector so people have the only means to operate p2p to get their crypto liquidated and the scenario has been pretty pathetic.Moreover every day new problems,hcks,security issues arises.So unless a government can create its own system/infrastructure fo safeguarding the money of its people it will never allow the crypto to be legalized.Because then government will be solely responsible.It will take few years to attain that state.
Activity: 276
December 01, 2018, 11:30:50 AM
No it is not legal in my country to involve in cryptocurrency, let alone participation in ICO. Anyone found involved in cryptocurrency and crypto-related activities is jailed or fined. But the law of my country will be flexible on the issue with time, as cryptocurrency is our future and it will make us independent of hassles banks impose in transaction and other banking activities. 
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
November 25, 2018, 02:11:36 PM
Crypto in my country has not been validated for various reasons that can have a negative impact on the country. But in my country, many people already know about this digital currency technology. And many of them also become investors because investing can provide many benefits. And when doing KYC for investors there is also no problem and accept.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 292
www.cd3d.app
November 25, 2018, 01:49:50 PM
In my country, a cryptocurrency has a certain status, since no one knew what it was before, and now, against the background of a general cryptocurrency boom, the government cannot determine the legal status of cryptocurrency and is seeking leverage.
Activity: 210
November 25, 2018, 01:26:40 PM
I live in Russia and with the laws of course we are all bad , but to participate in the ico no one forbade , and I certainly do, I think in the future will be more loyal to the cryptocurrency state
Activity: 644
Merit: 253
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
November 25, 2018, 01:21:24 PM
Crypto is legit and rules are not really clearly made up, law about crypto is still in progress and we don't have specific rules for ICO but we are allowed to join ICO.
no, cryptocurrency is illegal in my country because the digital currency is still unclear in its usefulness and also the price has never been stable, but for some time now it has been heard that there is use of cryptocurrency to purchase goods in my country
That is bad, crypto can help with economy and makes life easier, country will get tax, what is wrong with your country?
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
November 25, 2018, 01:15:13 PM
I think in my country it is not legalize but even it is not yet legalized I can still join and participate in different ICO. Some ICO have exempted countries who can't in their ICO but I think if this thing will legalized in all countries and I think all people who want to invest in ICO will start on investing.
Activity: 644
November 25, 2018, 12:44:27 PM
I am from Russia and so far our cryptocurrency regulation is dragging on. It is likely that in 2019 there will be more specific steps regarding this regulatory area. But the positive point is that there is no ban on bidding, ico, etc.
Pages:
Jump to: