Pages:
Author

Topic: Is crypto legal in your country? - page 10. (Read 3516 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
November 08, 2018, 12:35:38 PM
KYC are done to prevent members of some countries from participating in ICO because it is illegal over there. Does your country permit you to participate in ICO?
some activities connected with crypto are banned, usually it is something to do with trading but i must say those kind of trading platforms are suspicious indeed. in general, it is neutral arttitude
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
November 08, 2018, 12:24:04 PM
bitcoin or cryptocurrency in my country is still illegal there has been no government effort to legalize bitcoin, but the government also does not prohibit the use of bitcoin.
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS
November 08, 2018, 11:25:29 AM
KYC are done to prevent members of some countries from participating in ICO because it is illegal over there. Does your country permit you to participate in ICO?

Yes, it still permits participating in ICO but I'm afraid that this will be over soon because the laws are being developed. And I wonder what are the ways to bypass the restrictions if they will be implemented?
Activity: 672
November 08, 2018, 11:04:43 AM
It seems to me that today there are no 100% legalized countries that would allow cryptocurrency turnover because no one knows exactly how to treat cryptocurrency correctly, so I would probably just not wait and launch my idea if it is really important to the world.
Activity: 406
November 08, 2018, 10:43:24 AM
The government in my country does not prohibit anyone from investing in cryptocurrency. It's just that we here cannot use cryptocurrency as a payment tool. If there is one of the people in my country who is proven to have a sale and purchase transaction using cryptocurrency, must be prepared with all the risks including legal entrapment.
Activity: 866
November 08, 2018, 10:22:29 AM
my country only prohibits using crypto as a payment instrument but does not prohibit investment in it, so I can still join the ICO and some bounties that ask users to do KYC
Activity: 555
Merit: 12
November 08, 2018, 09:54:51 AM
My country has not openly declared crypto acceptance or rejection, so over here it's neutral. It will be very difficult for governments to accept crypto because they think it's an opposition to FIAT. Adoption is very possible in future  but requires patience. How is this possible? What if some crypto enthusiasts become rulers of some top governments, normally the effect will be positive for crypto. Some governments are already adopting blockchain technology for some research purposes, so let's be positive.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
November 08, 2018, 09:42:13 AM
Crypto currency market has grown up much in past years and  grabbed attention of many of governments so far they just doing there researching and thinking about what laws need to be applied to cryptocurrency and there is still pending decisions to maxe in our country i am sure soon it will be legal to trade cryptocurrency in our country.
Activity: 925
November 08, 2018, 09:36:40 AM
In China, encryption is not legal, the government suppresses encryption, but the blockchain, the government recognizes that the government has developed its own central bank cryptocurrency. For BTC, it is a similar asset.
You may not know yet, China has officially lifted the ban on crypto. Now everyone and traders can use crypto in their life, and I'm pretty surprised by the good news but the market can not go up
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
November 08, 2018, 09:29:33 AM
Crypto is legal in my country my government accepted crypto but only you can bear the risk and so far you using your money
Activity: 560
November 08, 2018, 09:23:42 AM
Crypto is not illegal in my country but I still do not the idea of KYC in crypto. It totally removes the anonymity from crypto. I wish KYC could be taken away from crypto
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
November 08, 2018, 09:23:06 AM
in my country, it neither legal or illegal. however, trading through local exchanges prone to taxation. f2f deal are totally out of jurisdiction.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
November 08, 2018, 08:57:29 AM
Its not majar problem for our country yet. But some ICO providers was restricted our country for buy there coins. Anyway  i think  cryptocurrency will be main solution on world wide in future.
Activity: 303
November 08, 2018, 08:56:11 AM
I am very disappointed with this but my country prohibits the use of crypto as a payment tool, even though at the beginning of 2017 Bali still received crypto as a means of payment in various restaurants and hotels, at the end of 2017 the Indonesian government banned it all, this led to the development of crypto in my country not well developed
Activity: 1302
Merit: 503
November 08, 2018, 08:44:40 AM
In my country crypto is illegal but we are not prohibited from participating in ico or crypto sales. we can still trade crypto here. There is even a local exchange in our country. and we can still freely participate in the bounty campaign.
- Similarly, my country also has certain rules about crypto such as not allowing to buy or sell and use crypto as currency, in theory, it is indeed illegal, but in fact, the government can not strictly manage, rules can only threaten new people and encourage others to stay away from crypto. For people who have experience and understanding of crypto, they are never too worried about this when they know the government can not control the crypto, it is an absolute anonymity, this rule is not effective with crypto, this is an area where the government can not interfere
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
November 08, 2018, 08:22:36 AM

In my country there are no laws or official decisions to ban cryptocurrencies. But, unfortunately, there are still no official recognition of crypto by the state. Therefore, there will be no penalties for using crypto. But the possibilities for working with cryptocurrencies are quite limited here.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
November 08, 2018, 07:27:30 AM
cryptocurrency is not legal, but it will gradually enter the country's economy over time
Activity: 285
November 08, 2018, 07:19:54 AM
I am living in Germany and I have never heard of some restrictions regarding participating in ICO projects. Moreover, Germany is a very crypto friendly country, because you can buy a lot of stuff with Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin already today.

I find that most western countries have no bans on crypto and Bitcoin. However, they have not yet issued laws to combat crypto-related scams such as my country of residence. That is one of the hindrances to this market
Activity: 798
Merit: 101
November 08, 2018, 06:47:17 AM
In China, encryption is not legal, the government suppresses encryption, but the blockchain, the government recognizes that the government has developed its own central bank cryptocurrency. For BTC, it is a similar asset.
Activity: 348
November 08, 2018, 06:44:13 AM
Currently my country is following a different model of application, it has not thought about crypto and crypto is not in it and it is currently underway. I think it takes a long time for my government to know altcoin and accept and spread more, now only a small part in this country I invest altcoin in quietly. Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: