Pages:
Author

Topic: Is crypto legal in your country? - page 6. (Read 3516 times)

Activity: 399
Merit: 100
November 16, 2018, 03:53:43 PM
KYC are done to prevent members of some countries from participating in ICO because it is illegal over there. Does your country permit you to participate in ICO?
In my country if using crypto to exchange is a violation of the law , But they do not banned to buy or hold crypto .
In my country there are many crypto scams. These ICO scams come as mushrooms. The state has warned not to protect the ICO-related money, so anyone tricked must also accept.

Activity: 112
Merit: 1
November 16, 2018, 03:51:33 PM
Yes, now in my country there is no ban on participation in the ICO, but the government wants to regulate this activity. Projects for obtaining permission to conduct ICO will have to meet the requirements. According to the requirements, the project must have an initial budget and the product must be ready in alpha version. I believe this approach will protect investors and people will trust cryptocurrency projects more.
Activity: 626
Merit: 250
November 16, 2018, 03:47:13 PM
not at all, our state finance minister gave the statement that cryptocurrencies are illegal, all investments that use the crypto currency base will not be backed up by financial institutions and state governments, so if there is fraud then the government will not be responsible  Sad
Maybe it is a policy from the government that regulates with a positive purpose, of course. so maybe the government system that is being carried out is very careful because it needs to be recognized that fraud in the name of crypto is very much and the goal from government is that the community remains safe in investing.
Activity: 140
Merit: 6
November 16, 2018, 03:47:04 PM
In Ghana, the government hasn't made any public declaration, yet people can use block chain technology freely in the country. I look forward for the government to finally legalize cryptocurrency.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
November 16, 2018, 03:44:26 PM
in my country cryptocurrency is not yet legal and every payment with cryptocurrency is breaking the law.
because cryptocurrency it's not a legitimate payment instrument.
but, have a cryptocurrency and trading with it is legel here.
Activity: 480
Merit: 4
November 16, 2018, 03:41:47 PM
in my country nigeria, i can not say if crypto is legal or illegal but i sure do know that no body at the moment has been harassed by any group of persons as been parading the blockchain technology as violating any form of rule or regulation so for me i will say it is legal and legitimate.
OTC
Activity: 196
November 16, 2018, 03:39:45 PM
I am very happy that cryptocurrency has been legalized in my country. This has urged more people to join cryptocurrency and are now bounty hunters. I hope to see more of cryptocurrency in my country.
copper member
Activity: 749
Merit: 0
November 16, 2018, 02:39:25 PM
It's a sad for us that in our county crypto is not legal As I remember in the last year government announce about it.
Although a lot of peoples are involved with crypto. I think government will approved crypto in the near future.
Activity: 364
November 16, 2018, 02:38:30 PM
Yes. Crypto is legal in my country and I am so happy and proud about that. As a result of this, many people are becoming bounty hunters and they are here for money.
Activity: 1890
Merit: 101
November 16, 2018, 02:35:58 PM
not at all, our state finance minister gave the statement that cryptocurrencies are illegal, all investments that use the crypto currency base will not be backed up by financial institutions and state governments, so if there is fraud then the government will not be responsible  Sad
Activity: 1274
Merit: 264
November 16, 2018, 02:16:03 PM
Yes, its legal in my country that's why a lot of people here are becoming a bounty hunter. LOL Cheesy

Many people here use the crypto to launder some money and Ponzi scheme.
Activity: 784
Merit: 256
Binance #Smart World Global Token
November 16, 2018, 02:11:13 PM
In Russia, crypto is not allowed but not prohibited, there are small problems with the withdrawal of money from the exchanges, the main Bank (Sberbank) blocks the funds and asks from where they are, if you say earned on crypto, all goodbye to money, with other banks there are no problems yet.

In Russia, the government does not care about everyone and everything. Oligarchs fill their pockets with money, and ordinary people live in poverty. They simply have no time to pay attention to the cryptocurrency. They have more important things to do.
Activity: 434
November 16, 2018, 12:53:32 PM
In Russia, crypto is not allowed but not prohibited, there are small problems with the withdrawal of money from the exchanges, the main Bank (Sberbank) blocks the funds and asks from where they are, if you say earned on crypto, all goodbye to money, with other banks there are no problems yet.
Activity: 182
November 16, 2018, 12:34:07 PM
KYC are done to prevent members of some countries from participating in ICO because it is illegal over there. Does your country permit you to participate in ICO?
I live in Belarus and how many participated in the ico , only one saw that I could not participate , and so of course I can participate in all . although the laws in my country are strict !
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
November 15, 2018, 07:52:12 PM
Crypto is not legal in my country if we use crypto for payment method but the government of my country not totally prohibited crypto because crypto users in my country still can use crypto as an investment. For me that's enough because I still can earn money from crypto.
in my country too, crypto is prohibited as a payment transaction but is allowed as an investment such as gold, there is no regulation on crypto in my country, the government still has not made a decision to legalize or ban crypto, my country is still neutral
Activity: 154
November 15, 2018, 07:36:23 PM
Yes, of course, my country does not prohibit the activity with cryptocurrency and I am very happy about it
Activity: 476
November 15, 2018, 07:36:05 PM
In my country crypto is not legal. Hopefully as soon as possible, my government will discuss this issue. I as a crypto user will feel safe when crypto in the country has rules.
Activity: 168
The World’s First Blockchain Core
November 15, 2018, 07:32:50 PM
Yes in my country crypto is not illegal. Surely crypto or icos are not legal yet but we can join icos and we can make some trade in our local exchanges. That is very good thing for a country. We have our own local exchange and icos are accepting our country with passport kyc.
Activity: 126
November 15, 2018, 07:10:24 PM
I live in Russia and while in my country cryptocurrency is not legalized. therefore, there are no restrictions for me to participate in ICO projects.
Activity: 336
November 15, 2018, 07:07:55 PM
In my country, a bill is being prepared that would have to legalize cryptocurrencies, but for some reason for more than six months this bill is postponed. So far, no one prohibits the use of cryptocurrencies.
Pages:
Jump to: