Pages:
Author

Topic: IS CRYPTO TRADING ADDICTION? - page 32. (Read 4498 times)

Activity: 213
Merit: 100
January 18, 2018, 02:38:26 AM
I reckon for sure that it is pretty addictive purely because you always need to be on the ball and constantly checking prices/fud/research etc etc etc

I love it though!
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
January 18, 2018, 02:35:32 AM
Trading for a lot of people is just a king of videogame, and everyone know addicting can be videogames.
So, try to put a limit on how many hours you'll stay in front of the monitor, before it's too late.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
January 18, 2018, 02:13:25 AM
Well, if you don't have a good self discipline, crypto trading can make you to isolate from the rest of the world and to neglet friends, family and heath.
Be careful.
Activity: 224
Merit: 52
January 17, 2018, 02:00:13 PM
I don't think so personally, but people can lose their lives as it is still based on finances, it's really sad either way.
Activity: 364
January 17, 2018, 01:21:19 PM
for me is Yes Crypto trading is very addicting makes me happy like a game  Wink and sometimes when the season  cryptocurency is crazy that's give a lot of money and makes us rich in the future i belive that. wish me luck guys. Cool
January 17, 2018, 01:15:56 PM
It certainly is!
Activity: 139
January 17, 2018, 01:15:21 PM
I heard about a guy in Moscow, who jumped out of the window, because he lost all his money in crypto investments and trading. So, do we have a new free heroin here? Is it possible to get addicted to crypto? 

Sex can be addictive, coffee, food, everything basically! So it can be, but the thing in life is to keep everything in a good balance.
Merit: 1
The Next Generation Distributed Smart Network
January 17, 2018, 01:14:21 PM
Oh yes, first thing I do after wake up is to check this delta app. This is so damn addictive
Activity: 252
Merit: 16
January 17, 2018, 01:12:37 PM
yes would be an addiction if you do this in the negative way and be more patient
Activity: 81
January 17, 2018, 12:58:04 PM
It could be considered a form of gambling, especially if the person doesn't know anything. So yes.
Activity: 546
Merit: 33
Rasputin Party Mansion
January 17, 2018, 09:17:09 AM
When you neglect health, friends, family, for something, it's clearly an addiction.
But sometimes, even hard work can be an addiction, there is plenty of workaholic.
So, if for you trading becomes more important than real life, take measures.
January 17, 2018, 06:46:37 AM
Well, actually it can become an addiction if you haven't anything better to do.
If you have a job, friends and family life, and you don't focus only on trading, there is no problem.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
January 17, 2018, 06:33:16 AM
of course, on crypto it is possible to make good money if to treat trade serezno, I know many people who only both earn by it, and feel perfectly Smiley
Activity: 14
January 17, 2018, 06:29:13 AM
In a way it can be for some people. Since its easy to calculate "the profit you can make if I invest in this coin" and when you see good results people can have the tendency to take more risk. but the market can be unforgiving and volatile and that's when it especially becomes a problem
Activity: 484
Merit: 101
January 17, 2018, 06:27:32 AM
I don't think he is not addicted to crypto but money. He jumped because he lost too much money for one time so he felt frustrated. It has nothing to do with the addition to crypto.
Activity: 33
January 17, 2018, 06:17:14 AM
It's totally depend on person to person. If you raise your money the gain more will to trading in currencies. If you really thing about it so it's a little black hole.
Activity: 84
January 17, 2018, 06:04:53 AM
I don't think crypto trading is an addiction. Cause if you have money then you can start investing but if you don't then you don't have any choice looking through it.
Activity: 62
January 17, 2018, 05:35:44 AM
I'm a big believer in crypto and blockchain, yet I can totally understand that certain ppl who get in the game to gamble, see it as a large roulette table (or craps).
The element of excitement is there, it's fairly easy to get in and cash out etc.
Activity: 102
Merit: 2
OPEN Platform - Powering Blockchain Acceptance
January 17, 2018, 05:28:24 AM
Actually, it's very addicting, and if you don't put some limits you'll start to live in a world of charts, japanese candles, wave, exchange rates and so on.
I decided to put boudaries when it seemed normal to me to stay all night in front of the monitor.
Now I force myself not more that three hours a day.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 104
January 17, 2018, 02:05:58 AM
I heard about a guy in Moscow, who jumped out of the window, because he lost all his money in crypto investments and trading. So, do we have a new free heroin here? Is it possible to get addicted to crypto? 

There's a chance that this guy gambled all of his money to a crypto that doesn't have any future plans, I really don't know the story behind that's why whenever we invest and trade we have to ensure that we are doing the right decision and take consequences on our actions whether we win or lose. Personally, when I started I only want campaigns after campaigns but as I move forward I started to love trading and I enjoy seeing orders and orders in the exchange but I'll make sure that I will not go to the point that I take my life just for losing money.
Pages:
Jump to: