Pages:
Author

Topic: IS CRYPTO TRADING ADDICTION? - page 31. (Read 4498 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
January 21, 2018, 01:45:57 PM
according to website https://www.psychologytoday.com/basics/addiction
Addiction is a condition that results when a person ingests a substance (for example, alcohol, cocaine, nicotine) or engages in an activity (such as gambling, sex, shopping) that can be pleasurable but the continuation of which becomes compulsive and interferes with ordinary responsibilities and concerns, such as work, relationships, or health. People who have developed an addiction may not be aware that their behavior is out of control and causing problems for themselves and others.

so I think trading can be an addiction too
but I hope people can smart enough to understand that
this is not gambling movement
this is digital asset exchange and also investment
Activity: 140
Merit: 15
January 21, 2018, 01:34:39 PM
There are addictive elements to it, you can't deny it. Especially if you feel like checking out the prices many times during the day. Sometimes you gamble on coins under $0.01 and when they make it big, the high you feel is similar to the high you feel when you win while gambling. So we should approach trading rationally and not emotionally.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
January 21, 2018, 01:31:07 PM
In my opinion, this could happen when trading on a regular exchange. When trading on any exchange, you need to be prepared to lose investment.
Activity: 182
Merit: 12
January 21, 2018, 07:44:46 AM
It will turn into addiction if you're already earning a lot. But if you're just starting, one may find it a bit boring especially if he's not familiar with the stuff but not until you see the return. 
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
Cryptocurrency Investor, economist, researcher.
January 20, 2018, 07:08:16 PM
This is a useful and developing personality addiction Grin

But it is time consuming and its changing perception of the world.A kind of "crypto deformation of the psyche"  Wink
Activity: 602
Merit: 262
January 20, 2018, 06:57:24 PM
for me is Yes Crypto trading is very addicting makes me happy like a game  Wink and sometimes when the season  cryptocurency is crazy that's give a lot of money and makes us rich in the future i belive that. wish me luck guys. Cool

But trading crypto is a full of stress you need some patient if you want to earn a profit trading also is a full of big whales (pump and dump) meaning entering to this industry is risky but sometimes its crazy to see you earn a profit by only short period of time. Some experte advice to me to keep holding the altcoin that I have in my wallet.
Activity: 226
Merit: 14
BaanX
January 20, 2018, 06:57:15 PM
It depends on how you manage your addiction, but if you bought your coin when dip then probably you holding to many units for that and sell it when the market is bullish. Right now the market is recovering from dip this is a perfect correction to Cryptos. I guess we could see a huge pump by next month and so on. keep hodling..
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
January 20, 2018, 06:35:36 PM
yet people are different. Who is a gambler who is not. [Perhaps for many crypto currency, this is a dangerous business, if it does not understand where it gets into.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
January 20, 2018, 06:29:17 PM
Yes it is addiction. In my experiences, I have seen that it is not for me. If I simply HODL coins, it was more adventageous both financially and psychologically Smiley
Activity: 774
Look ARROUND!
January 20, 2018, 06:23:37 PM
It certainly is!
Speak for yourself.
To you it may seem like an addiction though to many of us. trading cryptocurrency is just another thing.
Activity: 245
The Future Of Work
January 19, 2018, 07:06:32 AM
I heard about a guy in Moscow, who jumped out of the window, because he lost all his money in crypto investments and trading. So, do we have a new free heroin here? Is it possible to get addicted to crypto? 

I think it is due to stress and sense of hopelessness that the guy ended his life and it could happen to any other circumstances of failure and problem depending on the person who is suffering and the situation and I think it is not just specified because he is trading though trading addiction is really possible where one person does can't is focused his life and energy too much on trading .
Activity: 552
January 19, 2018, 06:15:24 AM
Well, if you don't have a good self discipline, crypto trading can make you to isolate from the rest of the world and to neglet friends, family and heath.
Be careful.

Its possible to be addicted,  me too   got hook to my mobile and from to time updating my blockfolio before. LOL But now, seems I am used to market fluctuations and i can live now without checking my blockfolio every minute. Cheesy
In the first time, I also have same situation to make myself always want to check the price of altcoin in my porfolio every time. But after the bloodbath, the panic and the bearish time of this market helped me know even I can check the price, but if my thought do not want to sell, it will not help me solve any issue.
Activity: 280
January 18, 2018, 04:48:16 PM
Trading on a crypto exchange is very risky. If you are not ready to take risks, it is better not to even start to do it. To trade on the exchange you need good nerves.  Smiley
Activity: 266
Presale is live!
January 18, 2018, 01:10:39 PM
Of course people are addicted when it's all about money. More u have more u want  Roll Eyes

If people perceive trading as a game of chance, then they may become addicted. If trading is a job, then there is nothing to be afraid of.
Activity: 336
January 18, 2018, 01:07:04 PM
The employment of crypto currency can cause dependence, but I do not see a problem in it. Many things in our world cause addiction, such as sugar and alcohol. Everyone for himself must draw conclusions and decide to deal with crypto currency or not.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 18, 2018, 09:49:01 AM
Well, if you don't have a good self discipline, crypto trading can make you to isolate from the rest of the world and to neglet friends, family and heath.
Be careful.

Its possible to be addicted,  me too   got hook to my mobile and from to time updating my blockfolio before. LOL But now, seems I am used to market fluctuations and i can live now without checking my blockfolio every minute. Cheesy

Well you can say that. But it's an addiction that can give you positive rewards though. If you're making good money from it, then its like being addicted to what you do at work where you're getting paid.
Activity: 119
Merit: 14
Kawa
January 18, 2018, 05:24:45 AM
Of course people are addicted when it's all about money. More u have more u want  Roll Eyes
Activity: 2926
Merit: 657
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
January 18, 2018, 05:22:57 AM
I am addicted to it like everyday I want to trade because I believe I can maximize my profit if I trade regularly.
It's a little similar to gambling where you need to take a risk in order to trade but trading gives a good chance of success compared to gambling
as there is no house edge and we can study everything before making a decision.
Activity: 850
Merit: 504
January 18, 2018, 04:54:40 AM
Be careful.

Activity: 574
Merit: 251
January 18, 2018, 02:40:43 AM
I heard about a guy in Moscow, who jumped out of the window, because he lost all his money in crypto investments and trading. So, do we have a new free heroin here? Is it possible to get addicted to crypto? 
It's not that trading is addicting, it's good to see your trades make lots of profit but it's definitely hurt if you lose so much. Money is the reason here, maybe the money is important or maybe he took a loan and he spend it all into crypto, try trading and lose a lot on top of that, that will surely hurt. That's why you should invest money that you can afford to lose, to prevent this kind of situation from happening.
Pages:
Jump to: