Pages:
Author

Topic: IS CRYPTO TRADING ADDICTION? - page 29. (Read 4498 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 14
Marketplace for sensor data
January 25, 2018, 07:21:58 AM
Investing and trading in cryptocurrencies is addictive for people. Because once you have earned a profit from selling, it will attract you to spend much money in the hope that you will receive more earnings in the next trading. So if you do not have a good knowledge of trading, you will quickly lose money if you do not have a specific plan.
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
January 25, 2018, 07:18:00 AM
I heard about a guy in Moscow, who jumped out of the window, because he lost all his money in crypto investments and trading. So, do we have a new free heroin here? Is it possible to get addicted to crypto? 
Yes, you're right, cryptotrading is addictive and there is no drugs which can help to win it. Every trader is gonna die...  Cry  Wink  Grin
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
January 25, 2018, 05:44:35 AM
Well, everything can be addictive of course. If you approach it like gambling and you happen to have an addictive personality, well, yeah, it can form an addiction.
Activity: 74
January 24, 2018, 03:28:00 PM
It totally depend upon you how much time you wish to spend in this forum. And once people start trading and earn profit then it is likely to get addicted. Trading is the best way to make money in less time so many people are getting towards it. At the end all that matter is your experience and your trading strategy to earn profit.
Activity: 2674
Merit: 696
Dimon69
January 24, 2018, 02:35:30 AM
Yes, it is completely addictive because people who are on crypto for more than 2 years they already know the potenrial. People who came newly are in dilemma because the price of coin are decreasing a lot, so it might be not addictive to them.

but if we can manage our time to trade then I don't think that trading is addictive because we could still do another thing to not always in front of our monitor. maybe for new people that are trying about trading will spend a lot of time than the other people because they want to learn more about trading but this will not happen with people which could know that the life is not just for trading only. we still have another thing that needs to complete.
the way on how a people that are tend to be addictive on first place this is may based if they can ear a lot of money so that is why there is a possibility that they can addictive on it. for the first comer they are tend to be addict on trading cause they wanted to earn money.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
January 24, 2018, 01:59:55 AM
I think that it all depends on the person, you understand that there are people who are gambling, but there are those who soberly assess their capabilities, well, so I think that this is still just an opportunity for people to earn some money and everything, I think that this is certainly possible, but you need to be more careful with this
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
January 24, 2018, 01:51:30 AM
Yes, it is completely addictive because people who are on crypto for more than 2 years they already know the potenrial. People who came newly are in dilemma because the price of coin are decreasing a lot, so it might be not addictive to them.

but if we can manage our time to trade then I don't think that trading is addictive because we could still do another thing to not always in front of our monitor. maybe for new people that are trying about trading will spend a lot of time than the other people because they want to learn more about trading but this will not happen with people which could know that the life is not just for trading only. we still have another thing that needs to complete.
Activity: 404
Merit: 250
January 24, 2018, 12:15:55 AM
it's obvious that the only way you can incur those excesses is when you are an ambitious and misinformed newbie, because as soon as one discovers the complexity of this business, and that profitability here is not as easy as many assumed, one learns the importance to acquire sufficient knowledge and technical skills to avoid large losses. Only through discipline, patience and persistence can a continuous profitability be achieved in this business, and that is something that greedy newbies are not willing to take on
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
January 24, 2018, 12:06:14 AM
The 24hr market has me checking constantly. But,  it's an addiction I hope no one gives up soon. 
Activity: 1134
Merit: 103
January 23, 2018, 11:53:53 PM
Activity: 278
Merit: 101
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
January 23, 2018, 11:49:02 PM
I think there are people that probably could make an addiction in some activity. In my case, im not an addictive person so I like to trade sometimes but Im not trading all the day and it gets boring in a while, but there are other persons that have an addictive personality. So probably this depends of the person and his personal life.
Activity: 728
Merit: 265
January 23, 2018, 11:04:55 PM
I think it is some kind of addiction if even just for a minute you always looking or glancing from your screen to see your investments on trading if it would be in high or low status. It would be a discipline too to some traders who addicted to it, but we can't also denied this fact that it is risky and and being addicted to it would no doubt be gain. But if it would be for best then do hodling some coins and it would be a peace of mind if you do that. No hassle and you've just to sell it on the mark or objective you want for it.
Activity: 129
RedTube & Rasputin Party Mansion
January 23, 2018, 10:58:24 PM
Yes, as gambling, it can become a very addictive activity and if you don't put some limits it can became a very pathological condition, that makes you to neglect family, friends, health just to stay on trading platform.
Don't play with this and don't subevaluate the potential consequences.
Activity: 87
Merit: 3
January 23, 2018, 10:31:20 PM
It's highly addictive you loose sleep at times. Anyway, crypto worth it
Activity: 798
Merit: 501
January 23, 2018, 02:54:18 PM
It is not an addiction. It is just another way to make money. The guy who jumped out of the window did it because he lost him money. But the trading comes with its own problems: make a mistake and you pay for it.
In one sense we can call it as addiction, because when someone start trading altcoin then it become difficult for him to get rid from him. For example i use to trade altcoin therefore i always study the altcoin market and about different altcoin, i am really felling that if i have become addicted to altcoin trading, but it is also a fact that altcoin is giving us good profit therefore we are giving more preference to altcoin trading.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
January 23, 2018, 02:35:35 PM
Honestly its easy for it to be an addiction, constantly checking your phone and refreshing coinmarketcap, checking your wallet to see the value none stop lol, trying to find the next best ICO and watching the candles.. at first you will think its just normal but if you count how many times you do this daily, you might just realize its an addiction :-)
Activity: 252
January 23, 2018, 02:33:05 PM
Yes, obviously the market is so attractive that no one can stop themselves. Once people get involved in crypto trading and start earning profit then it becomes a great addiction
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
January 23, 2018, 02:04:06 PM
Crypto trading is addition for those who don't know what they are doing or else they are addicted to profits crypto trading is purely knowledge oriented
Activity: 308
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
January 23, 2018, 06:22:23 AM
I heard about a guy in Moscow, who jumped out of the window, because he lost all his money in crypto investments and trading. So, do we have a new free heroin here? Is it possible to get addicted to crypto? 
Its sad if its true. Always invest in crypto or any other markets what you are willing to loose. This guy probably went all in hoping that he could become rich over night. Remember, we are here competing against the best of traders and bots who are all looking to extract money from us. Be very careful and never put in much than you can afford to loose.
Activity: 88
Merit: 4
January 23, 2018, 01:02:50 AM
Dont kid yourself this is a FULL ADDICTION
Pages:
Jump to: