Pages:
Author

Topic: Is education must-have nowdays? - page 22. (Read 1705 times)

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1195
January 09, 2018, 08:56:16 AM
Education is source of knowledge.
It teaches you verbal communication
It helps in surviving in the cultural World
Let me answer NO!

Education not necessary to help an another human being
Education is not, only the source of Knowledge it’s a part
No one can teach you better education than life

What do you think?

I don't think you know what education actually means do you?

"Education is the process of facilitating learning, or the acquisition of knowledge, skills, values, beliefs, and habits. Educational methods include storytelling, discussion, teaching, training, and directed research. Education frequently takes place under the guidance of educators, but learners may also educate themselves. Education can take place in formal or informal settings and any experience that has a formative effect on the way one thinks, feels, or acts may be considered educational. The methodology of teaching is called pedagogy."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Education

Are you talking about formal education? I.e education at some form of schooling institution? If so no, you don't really need to go to school or college or university but any type of learning is education and without it you'd be a brain-dead idiot. Without an education you wouldn't be able to speak and probably only communicate in grunts and gestures. You can certainly teach yourself but someone will have had to teach you how to read and speak first. So yes, you need an education of some sort but no you don't necessarily need degrees or qualifications for that.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
January 09, 2018, 08:43:43 AM
Education is the best legacy
Activity: 41
January 09, 2018, 08:42:31 AM
Of course it should, because without education it is impossible to do anything, work will be a problem for such people. So it is better to get at least some kind of education.
Activity: 238
January 09, 2018, 08:08:36 AM
Education is not all about studying and getting good marks. It is really a means to discover new things which we don't know about and increase our knowledge.
Activity: 132
Merit: 100
BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat
January 09, 2018, 08:07:55 AM
Education still a must have nowadays even we are on age that technology almost do all the job. We still need education to have knowledge for us to get a job
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
January 09, 2018, 08:04:36 AM
I think life teaches us many things until we die, but education should be a person. At school we get the necessary knowledge, then in College.
Activity: 63
January 09, 2018, 07:55:49 AM
Education is source of knowledge.
It teaches you verbal communication
It helps in surviving in the cultural World
Let me answer NO!

Education not necessary to help an another human being
Education is not, only the source of Knowledge it’s a part
No one can teach you better education than life

What do you think?
Pages: