Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Electroneum a SCAM??? - page 10. (Read 104874 times)

Activity: 194
Merit: 10
July 31, 2018, 07:33:03 AM
Definitely NOT a scam. The team is extremely transparent about their project. Electroneum did not expect this large of an outcome, as a result they were a bit unprepared for all of this attention.

The 'team' are a joke. They don't know anything about blockchain which was obvious with that farcical hard fork, when people who knew more than them offered to step in, Ells was too much of a egotist to accept and tried to get it cheaper. That's why the coin is dropping daily. The only people who actively support it are the shills who don't know anything about crypto - as in the people who just think this is some fast-track to getting rich...
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
July 31, 2018, 07:17:31 AM
Definitely NOT a scam. The team is extremely transparent about their project. Electroneum did not expect this large of an outcome, as a result they were a bit unprepared for all of this attention.
July 30, 2018, 08:56:13 PM
This is the principal ICO I've gotten tied up with, the group have some smart thoughts, I extremely like mining while I amusement on my telephone. Envision a minecraft-ish amusement, as you burrow you get 0.01 of a coin or something!

You aren't mining, you're just being drip-fed coins for doing nothing. The only thing they did different was this 'mobile mining experience', and of course people liked it - free money you say... and then everyone wonders why it's plummeting in value. They haven't done anything new or different that hasn't been done before and that's why mostly no-one's bothering to mine it (properly mine it, not run a silly app on a smartphone) which is why it's circling the drain.
Activity: 40
July 30, 2018, 08:53:01 PM
This is the principal ICO I've gotten tied up with, the group have some smart thoughts, I extremely like mining while I amusement on my telephone. Envision a minecraft-ish amusement, as you burrow you get 0.01 of a coin or something!
July 30, 2018, 06:38:14 PM
They didn't work that hard did they, couldn't even prevent a DDoS attack on the first day and over 4 weeks later, wallets are still locked.

I wouldn't give them credit - they didn't invest anything really; you guys, the ones who handed them funds and tokens during the ICO are the ones who invested.

It's hyped up because of ignorance (to be blunt); people think with mobile mining (which is a massive joke anyway) that they will become rich overnight, but it doesn't work that way

Total joke - well, they claim it was a DDoS attack but no-one ever took responsibility so what's more likely is that they missed yet another deadline, which they've become pretty famous for.

The whole project is just a platform for that ego-maniac Richard Ells who hasn't achieved or done anything really, people go on about Retortal Ltd. but didn't even bother looking up its accounts, well I have and the thing has a net worth of negative £30k, so either they've turned that around since last accounts or it always was crap and he couldn't even manage that properly.

They're marketing experts and they've pulled the biggest marketing trick of all, getting people to give them money hand over fist for a non-product, I mean it's basically Monero but shitter. Oh, mobile mining experience, they say... it's so far from mining it doesn't even violate Google's ban! It's just an airdrop and that travesty took them 4 months to put out after launch. And, of course it doesn't work that way! Who would have thought that giving something away for free would devalue it  Roll Eyes

Then there was the whole hard fork episode, 2 months to fork away from ASICs and then about 3 days to decide to fork back when they realised GPU miners weren't going to waste their time, electricity or money farming a dying coin.

The only people interested in this are idiots who think it's going to make them rich or they're doing something great for developing countries - neither of which is true. If you speak out about it on social media then they'll either ban you or the shills will jump on you and shout 'FUD FUD' (which I'm pretty sure they don't even know what it means) before tossing each other off and liking each others' posts.
Activity: 238
July 30, 2018, 11:51:14 AM
I don't think Electroneum is a scam.
This is an excellent project and worth your investment. I think this is a good investment opportunity.
Activity: 74
July 30, 2018, 11:46:08 AM
Electroneum looks like a scammy shit right now they cant even fix the wallet issues,they intended to be a successful coin but they cant,poor developers and management,a lot of investors losts their money by joining their ICO. Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
July 30, 2018, 09:16:56 AM
They didn't work that hard did they, couldn't even prevent a DDoS attack on the first day and over 4 weeks later, wallets are still locked.

I wouldn't give them credit - they didn't invest anything really; you guys, the ones who handed them funds and tokens during the ICO are the ones who invested.

It's hyped up because of ignorance (to be blunt); people think with mobile mining (which is a massive joke anyway) that they will become rich overnight, but it doesn't work that way
Activity: 546
July 30, 2018, 08:54:49 AM
It's not so simple, of course it's possible, but do you imagine how much bitcoin should cost? I think that no less than 100.000 $ for 1 BTC, provided that such a price will be observed, perhaps you will get what you are talking about.
Activity: 770
Merit: 100
July 30, 2018, 08:52:58 AM
Where is the marketing? I doxed the dev team, which wasn't too hard when they post all their LinkedIn. They are big players in the internet marketing industry in England. They can do it for free!?! I even looked up the coins head guy Richard Ells and called his headquarters. I asked the secretary about Electroneum? I was transfered to a guy that asked me how he could help me with my questions. So I asked, "why aren't you marketing this ICO?". He said, "they are and more is coming." Do you see any marketing? WTF.

The ICO starts in 3 days!!

EDIT

No, it is definately not a scam.

They have raised 3 million already.

I was worried about the marketing, but now I see their ads everwhere I go on the internet, so the guy wasnt kidding when he said the marketing is coming!!

Damn!!! Ive never seen a coin hit mainstream news sites!!!

I found the information that says Electroneum will cost the equivalent of ethereum, but the reality of today's price is lower.
we'll see where it goes
Activity: 896
Merit: 102
-= OI =-
July 30, 2018, 08:47:15 AM
Where is the marketing? I doxed the dev team, which wasn't too hard when they post all their LinkedIn. They are big players in the internet marketing industry in England. They can do it for free!?! I even looked up the coins head guy Richard Ells and called his headquarters. I asked the secretary about Electroneum? I was transfered to a guy that asked me how he could help me with my questions. So I asked, "why aren't you marketing this ICO?". He said, "they are and more is coming." Do you see any marketing? WTF.

The ICO starts in 3 days!!

EDIT

No, it is definately not a scam.

They have raised 3 million already.

I was worried about the marketing, but now I see their ads everwhere I go on the internet, so the guy wasnt kidding when he said the marketing is coming!!

Damn!!! Ive never seen a coin hit mainstream news sites!!!

But for now, the price is dumb .....
i don't know when back to normal.... i'm joining ETN since 2017.
Activity: 434
July 30, 2018, 08:46:59 AM
I hope its not! Many people are holding electroneum and of course all of them believe it is a serious project. I don't see any facts so I could think its a scam. I don't worry about electroneum
Activity: 61
July 30, 2018, 08:45:12 AM
You should always make sure of safety and reliability before making any investment !
Activity: 119
July 30, 2018, 08:43:50 AM
You reenact mining with the application and you gain coins for running the reproduction or playing the diversion on the application. You would then be able to exchange ETN from the application on one telephone to the application on another telephone (kids will love this application and it gets them keen on cryptographic money) I don't know of the correct points of interest as I probably am aware nothing about mining myself. This can possibly be tremendous as I would like to think if the application becomes a web sensation.
Activity: 48
July 29, 2018, 05:01:45 AM
Many accusing Electroneum project owners are delaying the bounty participants and load up their price a lot which favor lots of early miners, their idea of introducing block-chain on mobile phone is pretty legit but their team was sort of fishy when it comes to negotiations with their members.
Activity: 42
July 28, 2018, 06:39:37 PM
Certainly not a trick, Electroneum is one of the well known coins these days. Altcoins are presently encouraging however we ought to likewise check the coins or look for it before putting into it. Why not attempt. I think Electroneum likewise has mining programming that the cost can increment simply like Bitcoin.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
July 28, 2018, 05:30:54 AM
I think yes Electoneum is Scam because i also tried it and got nothing by it.So, all i want to suggest you properly do your research about ICO and then invest it is 99% scam it is just a suggestion dont take any risk.
July 26, 2018, 04:35:07 AM
I don't think its a scam, because its an alter coin that the founder want it to be more popular as soon as possible, I testified to this because I'm using their mobile mining app and at least it fetching me little little coins every day, and eletroneum have been listed in 7 different exchange sites which includes kucoin, so to me I don't think its a scam, thanks.

What are you not capable of understanding? Making something popular by giving shit away for free doesn't increase the value, it devalues it. The mobile mining app is an airdrop, you aren't contributing anything to the network. Why are all ETN fanboys the same, do you not understand you cannot just latch onto one thing and keep repeating it in the hope it's become truth - 'mass adoption' does not work on its own and that's basically what has happened here. Alongside all the other crap management issues people have raised and the fact the team is not forthcoming with answering or responding to issues. Now when they announce a new exchange, the price barely moves - the coin is barely traded so why do people think more exchanges is what's needed? You can only carry this so far on hype.
Activity: 43
July 24, 2018, 10:02:04 AM
I do not know about electroneum coins. But I also have to be wary of issues like this. Maybe there's a point. I have to keep reading this thread to know the truth. Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 200
July 23, 2018, 06:57:43 PM
I don't think its a scam, because its an alter coin that the founder want it to be more popular as soon as possible, I testified to this because I'm using their mobile mining app and at least it fetching me little little coins every day, and eletroneum have been listed in 7 different exchange sites which includes kucoin, so to me I don't think its a scam, thanks.
Pages:
Jump to: