Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Electroneum a SCAM??? - page 7. (Read 104874 times)

Activity: 194
Merit: 10
August 30, 2018, 11:23:57 AM
They have contributed such a great amount for the battle and worked so hard. I don't believe that they went all throught those equitable to trick individuals. In addition, the ICO has been so built up out that is the reason individuals are asking the end result for it which makes it significantly more prominent. Whatever they are wanting to do, I trust that they give out a few reasons why they are doing these at the present time.

They have not worked hard. They are one of the most mismanaged, lazy teams in crypto - this is all just a big ego show for the idiot at the top, Richard Ells - failure in marketing, failure in blockchain. They haven’t given any news or updates for over 2 weeks now on any social media channels, there is no excuse for that. Anyway, soon enough it won’t be up to them any more, the coin will be so valueless, even the ASIC miners won’t want to waste their power mining it.
Activity: 88
Merit: 0
August 30, 2018, 11:19:48 AM
They have contributed such a great amount for the battle and worked so hard. I don't believe that they went all throught those equitable to trick individuals. In addition, the ICO has been so built up out that is the reason individuals are asking the end result for it which makes it significantly more prominent. Whatever they are wanting to do, I trust that they give out a few reasons why they are doing these at the present time.
Activity: 82
August 27, 2018, 06:08:56 AM
another ICO such a large number of posts at any rate the last decision is that at display there is a central issue check about electroneums in light of the fact that they said they r working with some huge rumored organizations that does not by any stretch of the imagination demonstrate that they r genuine ones, at any rate what were they doing amid ICO , for what reason wouldn't they be able to guarantee security by then of time ? ICO finished they pulled the shades down for some time lets see when this BIG WHILE ENDS
Activity: 142
August 24, 2018, 02:01:02 PM
I believe we all know what prompted the slow pace of the coin. The best option for everyone here is PATIENCE!. I know electroneum will surely recover and stand strong!

All the steps what was intended should be done already... Even coins with one dev going faster..
August 24, 2018, 06:26:21 AM
I believe we all know what prompted the slow pace of the coin. The best option for everyone here is PATIENCE!. I know electroneum will surely recover and stand strong!

Yes - incompetent dev team and total mismanagement. Alts took a 4% hit yesterday, yet ETN took 16% (partially recovered). It is extremely close to being unprofitable to mine and when that happens their beloved ASIC miners will also leave and they will have nothing other than 'mass adoption' and even that was a joke as they have 2m registered users but only 120k active, so I guess 1.88m have better things to do with their time.
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
August 22, 2018, 12:17:17 PM
Activity: 672
Merit: 526
August 22, 2018, 11:43:26 AM
Impress me how Electroneum is still alive. How the hell a scam could live for so long? It has no utility, their coders suck. They do not bring anything new or revolutionary. It lies when they it could be mined on smartphones. it is centralized.

% (6 months) -91.54%
Activity: 38
August 16, 2018, 06:00:59 PM
On the off chance that it isn't too clear news from the engineers themselves you don't should be critical the issue of searching for the market likewise requires a sufficiently huge capital so it isn't easygoing to wear it so it does to envision a major misfortune for members and speculators later. Better while sitting tight for the trade you can specifically join the different activities like nothing anyone's ever seen.
Activity: 77
August 10, 2018, 01:53:08 PM
I nearly pull the trigger, yet two things keeping me down, one is the sheer volume of coin issued and the other is the means by which this mining from telephone hurts no equipment, I fear as I would like to think electroneum don't state trick first before investigating whitepaper on the grounds that there is a reasonable clarification of the undertaking From what I have seen and the white paper, I don't think it a trick, yet anything can happen, ICO is a venture and speculation is risk.these coins are pre-mined and just re-appropriated to clients as though they are really mining.
Activity: 89
August 10, 2018, 10:40:10 AM
They called the majority and the majority came. Indeed, they were not by any stretch of the imagination arranged yet at the same time they conveyed more than anticipated. They are bringing a dream upheld by one of the greatest networks in crypto world.
The general population are following dependably a dream. Take a gander at all the effective coins out there. However, the vision doesnt must be a specialized vision. That is the reason "about all crypto veterans" will come up short with their forecasts. They are imagining that innovation alone can convey dreams. You couldn't be more wrong....
Activity: 78
August 09, 2018, 02:48:57 PM
Electroleum has good capitalization is undoubtedly not a Scam.I expect the coin to work well in the long run.
Activity: 206
August 09, 2018, 02:33:42 PM
I think that you are wrong if you think that eletroneum is a scam. I agree that many new ICOs are turning out to be just a scam at the end. But not all. In case of electroneum, it is not a scam for 100 percent sure. It has already been enlisted on exchanges and is being traded. Its current price is $0.007392. You can also download app and mine the coin. https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/electroneum/

The app is an airdrop - stop calling it mining, it's a 'mining experience' at best.
Agree.

A mining experience can be called such, when someone buy the equipment and then is responsible for paying the monthly electricity bills.
Anything else is BS.
Activity: 365
Merit: 100
August 09, 2018, 10:28:07 AM
I will like to suggest that you take time to do your own research about it before you conclude if it is a scam or not. You should check out for all necessary information on electroneum and after the research, you can then conclude on its potentials an say if it is a scam or not.
August 09, 2018, 10:26:50 AM
This application permits the users to send and receive payouts and also to manage and monitor their online funds. It is easily understandable for all types of users.

So what? If anything it's a dumbing down and over-simplification which is actually dangerous.
Activity: 28
August 09, 2018, 10:24:41 AM
This application permits the users to send and receive payouts and also to manage and monitor their online funds. It is easily understandable for all types of users.
Activity: 420
Merit: 13
August 09, 2018, 05:59:59 AM
They must have spent hundreds of thousands of dollars to advertise electroneum everywhere (keep in mind the people that created these coins are internet marketing experts). They clearly did not invest at all, or maybe even understand the underlying backbone of the blockchain technology. The mobile wallet seems basically like a non-starter. There is nothing there.
Now advertising is very expensive thing. There are many sites that work in this area, but only dozens are targeted specifically at crypto-currencies. Advertising should be good and if the project is really strong, then it will quickly collect a hardcap.
August 09, 2018, 05:55:03 AM
I think that you are wrong if you think that eletroneum is a scam. I agree that many new ICOs are turning out to be just a scam at the end. But not all. In case of electroneum, it is not a scam for 100 percent sure. It has already been enlisted on exchanges and is being traded. Its current price is $0.007392. You can also download app and mine the coin. https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/electroneum/

No one said it was a scam - well, I didn't anyway. I don't even think Electroneum are malicious, just that they are colossally inept. Being traded and on exchanges meant literally nothing. And price-wise, it's just about at an all time low - buy signal for some of you, a warning for others.

The app is an airdrop - stop calling it mining, it's a 'mining experience' at best.
Jpt
Activity: 374
Merit: 1
August 09, 2018, 05:50:08 AM
August 09, 2018, 05:38:17 AM

They have had a Monero Dev on staff for quite awhile

They looked at those options among others regarding the algo change, etc.

They were considering many things not even being discussed by most, along with many things that were discussed.

They had the ability to implement any option they wanted, and knew them all.

Considering everything, I completely agree with the move.

Just because we dont agree, doenst mean the Devs on staff couldnt implement any of the options.

It is pure FUD that the Devs on staff dont understand blockchain tech, in fact, they would be classified as experts

I have mined before. One time, I rented 37 different miners to mine BTCD in the first 18 hours and got 70K coins. Quite a score considering it only cost me $55. All the pools got hit by a DDoS, so I switched to P2P and hit big

Ive never owned a machine myself. So Im not sure if that counts. Just used to stalk the ANN page and hit most of the ninja launches back when you could make a killing.

The BTCD move got me $80K when I sold 5-6 days later, a few days after the announcement that jl777 was coming on board.

Those were the days. Too bad that didnt last much longer than the 2014 summer

Also, I would check out the patent, look into our partners that have been announced.

Id start there

And yes, I would trade some ETH and stack up on ETN. But thats just MY PERSONAL OPINION. To be clear, Im just stating what I would do.

--->

*I am not a neutral Mod or admin. I am the ETN Comnunity a manager. **Bias Alert**

****Dont invest more than you can afford to lose, and dont mistake my posts as investment advice****

One Monero dev doesn't really solve the problem, why are they being such massive tight-asses if they keep telling everyone they're the biggest ICO ever. Why not hire 10 good devs and show the world you mean business? Or even 2-3 and not wait until it's about to blow up in your face? We all saw the KnifeOfPi2 fiasco and frankly, the way Electroneum reacted was so unprofessional, a 12-year old video gamer/YouTuber could have come up with a more balanced response.

Is 'FUD' a word of the day among fanboys or something? It's not FUD when it's fact... And I don't think the industry needs more anyway as the whole of crypto suffers fear, uncertainty and doubt, and Electroneum are creating enough of their own - that's why relative to other coins it's falling faster. Fact. If it was just weak market sentiment, then relative to other coins it would stay static.

Mining - I am referred to owning and maintaining your own hardware. Contract mining is better than nothing at all but as you don't have the CapEx and ongoing maintenance you will not understand why what Electroneum did was downright shady and turned their backs on everyone that got them to where they are (and probably higher than they ever deserved). If you are on a contract mining hire, as soon as you are fed up you can pull the plug, so it's not what I was referring to. Also back to the ASICs thing, hashrate is relative - I am sure you understand in a simplified example, let's assume a GPU can do 1MH/s and an ASIC can do 10MH/s, and there are 10 of each. On a GPU-only network you will have a network hashrate of 10MH/s, on an ASIC network you will have 110MH/s but the GPU miners will leave and mine something else so you end up with 100MH/s. The ASIC network is not suddenly 10 times more secure, it has the same amount of security as the GPU-only network with less hashrate. So it doesn't matter if the hashrate is in the GH/s now and well above Monero because Monero has more miners and workers active. ASICs centralise because they are out of reach of the majority. I actually ordered some then cancelled them because all it'll take is someone to get out of bed with a hump and disable them again and there's not much worthwhile you can actually mine with them.

I have checked out 'the patent', it's a 'patent pending' with some vagueness about a hybrid blockchain - a granted patent is worthwhile if it's been done properly, a patent pending is worthless right now. Also there is a reason people don't do hybrid blockchains for this kind of thing and that's because you have to add a trusted third-party again (sounds a lot like a bank...) to act as the settlement layer, given the quality and uptime of their website and wallet servers, this could pose a problem. I will reserve full judgement for when I actually see it first-hand but given everything I've seen so far I don't hold a lot of hope.
Activity: 224
August 09, 2018, 02:12:44 AM
I had invested in the electroneum initial coin offering and it was only one of the few initial coin offering which had given me much profit but not only that it is til validated in the market way after its ICO verifying its position
Pages:
Jump to: