Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Electroneum a SCAM??? - page 5. (Read 104874 times)

Activity: 194
Merit: 10
September 14, 2018, 12:41:01 PM
I saw the Electroneum app on the phone of a friend who doesnt follow cryptos.  Asked why, he said he was told to get involved by someone who works at major bank.  If/when it launches I believe it maybe the crossover coin for the mainstream adoption of cryptos.

A friend of a friend who works at a major bank... I am yet to see any proper endorsement of Electroneum, I’m not including Michael Stollaire/Stollery (con-artist extraordinaire) or Harry Redknapp (footballer who literally knows FA about anything technical or blockchain). If you actually follow crypto, you’ll know the team behind Electroneum are a bit of a running joke for literally ruining or delaying everything they touch. They’ve launched instant payments but I have a transaction pending for over 2 days now as do many others and the price has literally not budged because no-one is trading or using the coin. It’s so worthless it’s not worth selling and if the fanboys hype it up then it might make it to 2-3 cents. Anyone who is stupid enough to think it’s going over $1 is just mental and doesn’t understand market economics - it’s not ‘FUD’ (favourite word to chant by fanboys), it’s fact.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
September 14, 2018, 11:46:24 AM
I saw the Electroneum app on the phone of a friend who doesnt follow cryptos.  Asked why, he said he was told to get involved by someone who works at major bank.  If/when it launches I believe it maybe the crossover coin for the mainstream adoption of cryptos.
Activity: 10
September 14, 2018, 11:31:29 AM
Yes they are scam, following there legitimacy review, it has been confirmed as scam
September 12, 2018, 11:44:59 AM
Electroneum coin is no scam ,I'm 100% sure and in the near future it will be mind blowing ,many will regret not buying though ,I'm holding mine

It's been devalued so far it's not even worth selling anyway. I've been holding on since November. Not a scam - but I don't have a lot of faith in the team, it's just one big ego trip for Richard Ells.
Activity: 77
September 12, 2018, 11:33:34 AM
My opinion, people are in what they think of Electroneum if they are earning it they will not say that it's a scam but if they do not profit and do not know what it is they immediately report it to say they are scams .
Activity: 175
Merit: 1
September 12, 2018, 11:11:34 AM
It may or may not, before you invest in any cryptocurrency project always make your findings. With regards to the question above etn is not a scam
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
September 12, 2018, 11:11:01 AM
Electroneum coin is no scam ,I'm 100% sure and in the near future it will be mind blowing ,many will regret not buying though ,I'm holding mine
Activity: 77
September 12, 2018, 11:06:44 AM
 It was my first venture into crypto ever and unfortunately it feels like the more I learn since then, the less faith I have in the project as a whole.
Activity: 340
Merit: 2
September 12, 2018, 10:59:02 AM
Electroneum is not a scam, the current value can be seen as a setback. Wait and watch how they develop in the next few years.
Activity: 125
September 12, 2018, 10:34:35 AM
another ICO such a large number of posts at any rate the last decision is that at present there is a central issue check about electroneums on the grounds that they said they r working with some huge rumored organizations that does not by any stretch of the imagination demonstrate that they r genuine ones, at any rate what were they doing amid ICO , for what reason wouldn't they be able to guarantee security by then of time ? ICO finished they pulled the window ornaments down for some time lets see when this BIG WHILE ENDS
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
September 10, 2018, 07:06:13 AM
Don't think it's a scam, just a dumb idea. Their entire business plan basically revolves around giving out free money lol.
Activity: 131
September 10, 2018, 07:00:01 AM
I am still wondering what the developers of this coin are doing, they suddenly went cold, Electroneum was among the most successful ICO's that made a lot of multiples after launch, But I am surprised that coin have not responded to any bull run since this year
Activity: 168
September 10, 2018, 06:44:18 AM
As far as I know about this project says, its not a scam.
Activity: 212
Merit: 12
September 10, 2018, 05:47:47 AM
The KYC thing is a joke since the ETN team aims to help the unbanked people in developing countries.

How will those people pass the KYC procedure, if they don't have personal documents (passports, IDs, drivers licenses...)?

Also, the price of ETN has sunk so hard, I'm below the required limit for KYC  Grin Not sure if that is a good or bad thing, though  Grin
Activity: 110
September 07, 2018, 09:50:30 AM
In the event that it isn't too clear news from the engineers themselves you don't should be critical the issue of searching for the market additionally requires a sufficiently expansive capital so it isn't easygoing to wear it so it does to foresee a major misfortune for members and speculators later. Better while sitting tight for the trade you can straightforwardly join the different undertakings in excess of anyone's imagination.
September 07, 2018, 04:58:28 AM
I had a look into setting up a low power node to mine Electronium but even after trying the recommended options I could never get the node to actually start processing with any of the three available mining pools.

Unless you have an ASIC now, you basically can't mine ETN.
Activity: 40
September 07, 2018, 04:41:19 AM
I had a look into setting up a low power node to mine Electronium but even after trying the recommended options I could never get the node to actually start processing with any of the three available mining pools.
Activity: 24
September 07, 2018, 04:35:42 AM
This is not surprising, the majority of ico is a fraud. I think you need to spread this information, that would be less people caught in their bait.
Do not mention the ICO projects anymore, mention me again mad because so many scam!
September 07, 2018, 04:29:03 AM
You had big plans, start marketing, what are you waiting for...

It's interesting how the team is praised to be compiled of marketing geniuses, yet they also haven't "even started with marketing yet".  Grin

It’s because it’s self-proclaimed and Richard Ells ran a failed marketing company called Retortal Ltd, look it up on the public record if you want to see quite how ‘good at marketing’ they are. Most of the employees of Retortal now work for Electroneum Limited. It’s a well known path don’t you know? Marketing company onward to blockchain!
Activity: 212
Merit: 12
September 07, 2018, 04:19:50 AM
You had big plans, start marketing, what are you waiting for...

It's interesting how the team is praised to be compiled of marketing geniuses, yet they also haven't "even started with marketing yet".  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: