Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Electroneum a SCAM??? - page 74. (Read 104906 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 101
October 18, 2017, 01:19:05 AM
I do not know, you should invest according to the information you self-study and decide, not to crowd, not follow the feelings and ensure your investment if lost does not affect your real life.
yes let your self to decide wether its promising or a scam. in my opiniom electroneum seems copy cat of mew. and i dont trust it would be so usefull as mew so i dont wamt to invest in it
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
October 18, 2017, 12:41:34 AM
Imo its a good project, calling it a scam now is too early as they alrdy have their existing wallet and websitr available

With more than $10M raised and ongoing, if the developer does give a real development there, electronuem can outperform most of the new ico

Hope so... I got 130,000 tokens invested. lol
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
October 18, 2017, 12:35:57 AM
Imo its a good project, calling it a scam now is too early as they alrdy have their existing wallet and websitr available

With more than $10M raised and ongoing, if the developer does give a real development there, electronuem can outperform most of the new ico
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
October 18, 2017, 12:28:50 AM
if devs deliver the things promised.... it would be a super hit project.... but mining on mobile is such a unique technology which would be the first of this kind in the crypto.... lets hope this become the reality and all earn from the tokens  Lips sealed
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
October 17, 2017, 05:33:28 PM
Looking at the team and project (UK based), I wouldn't call them a SCAM. I think there is difference in trying to raise a lot of money by knowingly doing little things vs, trying a new concept but very risky that could fail. Mobile is an area that huge potential but to start with, I am not sure they can get on to the iOS market as that might not get pass app review stage. Secondly, having the coin mining on the phone is still a very new concept to be proven, even if the claim is that it will not impacting battery life, the truth remains to be seen. Another problem is the huge supply, a massive dump is likely to happen in the first few days.

the thing is that they tricked you again... you dont mine you SIMULATE mining... meaning its a game.
and a project isnt only one out of 2 (scam or great). they created an product that looks good seems very cheap smelled very well but that offers nothing new aside of a game witch creates wealth out of thin air.

they sold you the fidget spinner of cryptos probably.
Activity: 3
October 17, 2017, 05:28:15 PM
It states that opening on the exchange is .01. Isn't that a lot on the exchange on opening, I mean you can take a look at CoinMarketCap  and see a lot of altcoin with that amount of volume is worth less that a  penny. I can see if folks bought at the beginning and make a small profit once open on the exchange. I can see folks dumping right away. I'm new so I'm just asking to learn.
Activity: 252
October 17, 2017, 05:13:41 PM
Looking at the team and project (UK based), I wouldn't call them a SCAM. I think there is difference in trying to raise a lot of money by knowingly doing little things vs, trying a new concept but very risky that could fail. Mobile is an area that huge potential but to start with, I am not sure they can get on to the iOS market as that might not get pass app review stage. Secondly, having the coin mining on the phone is still a very new concept to be proven, even if the claim is that it will not impacting battery life, the truth remains to be seen. Another problem is the huge supply, a massive dump is likely to happen in the first few days.
October 17, 2017, 03:18:05 PM
Looking at their over active account on telegram, I
WOuld surely trust their success!

but success in what? what are they creating that is needed? what are they creating that is better? please explain I dont understand...
they say it themselves.... its just like bitcoin... but its mobile...
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
October 17, 2017, 01:50:52 PM
no bro just invest if you want to.. I have seen a video where a guy was saying that it is scam without any logic..
October 17, 2017, 01:41:59 PM
Where is the marketing? I doxed the dev team, which wasn't too hard when they post all their LinkedIn. They are big players in the internet marketing industry in England. They can do it for free!?! I even looked up the coins head guy Richard Ells and called his headquarters. I asked the secretary about Electroneum? I was transfered to a guy that asked me how he could help me with my questions. So I asked, "why aren't you marketing this ICO?". He said, "they are and more is coming." Do you see any marketing? WTF.

The ICO starts in 3 days!!

EDIT

No, it is definately not a scam.

They have raised 3 million already.

I was worried about the marketing, but now I see their ads everwhere I go on the internet, so the guy wasnt kidding when he said the marketing is coming!!

Damn!!! Ive never seen a coin hit mainstream news sites!!!

electroneum is good project and almost the people always saying about electroneum like famous ico
i'm shock about 3K bitcoin raises in token sale is mean the ico successfull and not scam ico

electroneum is a good project because it raised alot of money.... that is the dumbest argument in history... yeah i never seen a scam gather a shit ton of millions before
Activity: 266
Merit: 103
October 17, 2017, 01:24:55 PM
Looking at their over active account on telegram, I
WOuld surely trust their success!
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
October 17, 2017, 01:21:36 PM
Where is the marketing? I doxed the dev team, which wasn't too hard when they post all their LinkedIn. They are big players in the internet marketing industry in England. They can do it for free!?! I even looked up the coins head guy Richard Ells and called his headquarters. I asked the secretary about Electroneum? I was transfered to a guy that asked me how he could help me with my questions. So I asked, "why aren't you marketing this ICO?". He said, "they are and more is coming." Do you see any marketing? WTF.

EDIT

I was worried about the marketing, but now I see their ads everwhere I go on the internet, so the guy wasnt kidding when he said the marketing is coming!!

electroneum is good project and almost the people always saying about electroneum like famous ico
i'm shock about 3K bitcoin raises in token sale is mean the ico successfull and not scam ico
October 17, 2017, 11:41:23 AM

STOP USING THE WORD MINING.... MINING ENVOLVES COMPLEX CALCULATIONS AND PROBLEM SOLVING!!!!!!!!!!!

ELECTRO WALLET WILL NOT MINE!!! I REPEAT, WILL NOT MINE!!!!

ITS A GAME THAT SIMULATES IT. THERE WILL HAVE TO BE REAL MINERS EITHER WAY... YOU THINK THEY WILL MINE A COIN, WASTE ALOT OF THEIR MONEY IF YOU CAN HAVE THE GAME OPEN ON A MOBILE AND MAKE 10X WHAT THE MOBILE USES?

HOW LONG UNTILL I CAN BREAK IT TO MAKE IT THINK I HAVE A QUANTUM SMARTPHONE?

AND WHEN WORD COMES THAT BY HAVING THE GAME ON YOUR PHONE YOU GET 20-30$ EVERY MONTH FOR FREE? THERE IS WHERE YOU CAN SELL YOUR OVERPRICED ELECTRUM... BECAUSE AFTER THAT RALLY IT WILL DIE AS VALUE IS NOT CREATED OUT OF NOTHING AND YOU KNOW THAT PRIMORDIAL "MARKET LAW" - WHAT IS UNSUSTAINABLE WILL NOT SUSTAIN ITSELF

0 brains.... value isnt created out of nothing...

next bitcoin will also fork to offer free coins just to "create a mining experience so they can feel it"

ffs sorry capslock...........................

it doesnt mean it is a scam.... smart people markting the words that sell... that is all
and of course creating the "discount" campaign so everyone thinks he is getting a damn good discount
Activity: 420
Merit: 110
October 17, 2017, 11:40:28 AM
From what I've read, the team behind Electroneum has already finished developing their blockchain, offline and mobile wallet, and desktop mining software. So this is a product that is ready for the market (launch is November 1st). More than a week ago the team mentioned they had enough funds to make this project massive, but were already investing funds into translating everything into different languages and advertising in order to reach more people, more territories, more markets. Why invest so much time developing something just to scam people? Would have been much easier to simply write a whitepaper, create a website and other social media accounts instead of putting so much work and effort.

Of course there are no guarantees this project will be successful and sure, if it fails people will call it a scam, but after seeing how the team has been communicating I trust them. However, I do think that because their focus areas are gaming and gambling, it has a better shot at disrupting the industry and being successful.

In case you are wondering, here are the token sale stats from the last couple weeks:
ETN Token Sale Stats               October 17th, 2017      October 10th, 2017       October 4th, 2017
Number of Token Sale Users:         209,900                          53,920                        35,243
Total ETN Sold:                         2,858,320,633               1,300,967,288              965,404,178
Total ETH Raised:                        28,971.8841                15,365.3426                11,880.1735
Total BTC Raised:                          2,991.9391                   1,254.9082                 871.5965
Activity: 1022
Merit: 564
Need some spare btc for a new PC
October 17, 2017, 11:29:54 AM
lol I saw the title and as the page was loading I was already ready to hit the reply button instantly, but than I've read the edited post :'D

for everyone who skipped or isn't met, electroneum isn't a scam.
Activity: 700
Merit: 117
October 17, 2017, 11:28:34 AM

EDIT

Agree with you, not only I'm wearing this as my signature but I don't know why they say this a scam. Electroneum is doing great and I know this project would contribute a lot in crypto world.
Activity: 378
Merit: 135
October 17, 2017, 11:15:05 AM
I got sucked into this last night and after reading the whitepaper and many threads in this forum I do think they have a chance at being successful and I dont think this is a scam at all.  If they can find a way to use Electroneum in game for microtrasactions I think they may have something here.  There are plenty of games out there where you need cash to buy things but having a way to "mine" electroneum to then use to purchase in game items can give the coins real value, especially if they offer cash purchases as well but price them higher than electroneum purchases.  Making people want to buy or "mine" for the coins to use in games in order to save money.  I am looking forward to it and may buy a bit more tonight to build a little more of my portfolio.
October 17, 2017, 11:08:10 AM
I wont even go into much detail..... a coin that offers you 20-30$ a month for free just by having the app open.... miners will like seeing that they are working and spending ALOT of their money while someone with a smartphone that uses 3€ of electricity a month take 20-30$ worth electroneum...
and once it hits its going to the moon to start with... as word will spread that if you have it in your wallet you get free money just like that..... how many millions of people will come at once trying to buy to send to the wallets? how many people you think will put as many phones as they can with those wallets?

and then what?
 then time will come when people want to sell their free electroneum (provided that the real miners still mining it) and it will go to nothing as there was fake value created out of nothing.... so no one wants to hold it.

another point... the white paper must have been written by psychologist because that is emotional brainwash to the last comma. and the way they sell it to the common idiot: "its just like bitcoin but better cause you can have it in your mobile"

I will like all the haters when it goes to 20c comming to spamm me (they already are since you cannot say anything that goes against what they want to belive, even if you provide logical arguments). but i will be laughing my ass off when they all are selling 10 electroneums for 1 cent and collapse the network

EDIT: why does everyone go either with scam or good coin?

could it be just people trying to sell you something new? doesnt mean its a scam... just because its a stupid ass idea written in a way to make you feel rich on the inside before you even buy it.

think something that souds catchy and sell it.... that is all
Activity: 406
Merit: 256
October 17, 2017, 08:56:02 AM
It seems to me that this branch was created by the competitors. Electroneum not a Scam. You can believe or not provide figures but there is no one who suffered from this project. I think this is the most important evidence. This thread was advertising for Electroneum. OP has not achieved its goals. Lol.
Activity: 378
October 17, 2017, 08:43:21 AM
it is real
many people has been invested big amount in these ico
their marketing are good targeted and market response positive
Pages:
Jump to: