Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Electroneum a SCAM??? - page 75. (Read 104906 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 101
October 17, 2017, 08:37:36 AM
can't imagine that is a scam. some people invested a very very big amount of btc into it.
Activity: 252
October 17, 2017, 08:34:36 AM
I think Electroneum is not a scam because one of my friends is on the Electroneum campaign (Bitcoin) and he said that the Electroneum is paying him in bitcoin, I think if Electroneum is a scam, why should they waste hundred of dollar just to promote their website if it is a scam.
Activity: 508
October 17, 2017, 08:30:30 AM
Check it out for yourself: www.electroneum.com

I don't believe it will turn out to be a scam.

The best thing is that the coin will be mineable on your phone! My (old) phones will be mining from 1 november Cheesy

I think the app with the mining thing will give the token an upgoing value. Adoption will be high and I hope the gaming industry will partner up as the Electroneum team tries to achieve.
The numbers as of today: 198,907 registered 2,898.1470 BTC raised 28,424.6362 ETH raised

I think Electroneum will be the third coin after Bitcoin and Ethereum in terms of value. Maybe $1 in a year, well that's 100 times more than the currect ICO prize Smiley
Not a scam!

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
October 14, 2017, 12:14:48 PM
Get some information about the team and the campain and you can be sure that it isnt a Scam.
Dont know, if ETN will really go to the Moon, but Im really shure it isnt Scam.

Gany
Activity: 798
Merit: 502
October 14, 2017, 11:28:35 AM
Electroneum is definitely not a scam and I think the guy who posted this made it clear that he was wrong about his accusation and take it back right after he know that they already raised money. It's so funny for people to judge something right away just because he couldn't find what he was looking for or maybe he is not looking at all.
Activity: 36
October 14, 2017, 09:56:47 AM
Well, i do a bit research and the news in yahoo finances make me wanna try join...

trust your self  Grin
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
October 14, 2017, 09:40:40 AM
Don't be so panic man, just keep calm read the news carefully, asking to the dev if you still worry about it, but if dev didn't respon or block you..., just be careful with it.. Shocked
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
October 14, 2017, 09:27:10 AM
Of course not electoneum is nor scam read the thread of electoneum to know if that is scam or not because for me as a signature campaign holder was i never said that thread was scam because there project was good and they always paying us so that if they are payjng you every week you told that scam? Of course not read properly and understand there thread.

Yes I also agree some of your words. I had read about electronium and I see no problem if somebody wants to used it or not. it is not a scam. It is up to people if they were going to adopt this kind of technology or if not, well then I think no one would get angry. The project was impressive though it is not totally known and probably unfinished invention. Eventually, much remain to discovered about the machine's functionality since detailed documentations on its working are not currently available.
Activity: 224
October 14, 2017, 09:05:19 AM
The title got me worried but relieved when I read that electroneum is probably not a scam like most of the ICO which are fraud
Activity: 282
October 14, 2017, 08:56:26 AM
Where is the marketing? I doxed the dev team, which wasn't too hard when they post all their LinkedIn. They are big players in the internet marketing industry in England. They can do it for free!?! I even looked up the coins head guy Richard Ells and called his headquarters. I asked the secretary about Electroneum? I was transfered to a guy that asked me how he could help me with my questions. So I asked, "why aren't you marketing this ICO?". He said, "they are and more is coming." Do you see any marketing? WTF.

The ICO starts in 3 days!!

EDIT

No, it is definately not a scam.

They have raised 3 million already.

I was worried about the marketing, but now I see their ads everwhere I go on the internet, so the guy wasnt kidding when he said the marketing is coming!!

Damn!!! Ive never seen a coin hit mainstream news sites!!!

Your "edit" is what got me concerned about this altcoin. I mean, it out of a sudden got "hot" and there is everyone talkin about this project. I'm afraid of the unequal ratio of hype to real usage and profit possibilities. It can turn a possibily profitable coin to an overhyped quick dump.
Activity: 868
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
October 14, 2017, 08:51:24 AM
There is no indication scam on Electroneum in my opinion. And indeed, hopefully such rumors didn't make Electroneum investor's spirit go down. In fact, i hope Electroneum to be a brilliant success.
Activity: 554
October 14, 2017, 07:53:14 AM
Of course not electoneum is nor scam read the thread of electoneum to know if that is scam or not because for me as a signature campaign holder was i never said that thread was scam because there project was good and they always paying us so that if they are payjng you every week you told that scam? Of course not read properly and understand there thread.
Activity: 26
October 14, 2017, 07:45:30 AM
Where is the marketing? I doxed the dev team, which wasn't too hard when they post all their LinkedIn. They are big players in the internet marketing industry in England. They can do it for free!?! I even looked up the coins head guy Richard Ells and called his headquarters. I asked the secretary about Electroneum? I was transfered to a guy that asked me how he could help me with my questions. So I asked, "why aren't you marketing this ICO?". He said, "they are and more is coming." Do you see any marketing? WTF.

The ICO starts in 3 days!!

EDIT

No, it is definately not a scam.

They have raised 3 million already.

I was worried about the marketing, but now I see their ads everwhere I go on the internet, so the guy wasnt kidding when he said the marketing is coming!!

Damn!!! Ive never seen a coin hit mainstream news sites!!!

Electroneum is not a scam. It was founded by an interesting team that is pretty good in their marketing. I think this marketing might lead to a good type of a marketing. Because they also know how to get people's attention. People can also have the best product in the world in them so I think it will really succeed.
Activity: 246
October 14, 2017, 07:40:40 AM
If they're giving coins away for free how many can they give??? Think about it, they were advertising that people can make $30 USD a month with mobile mining. With even 100,000 users that's 3 million USD monthly cost.

Their numbers just don't add up.
Activity: 490
Merit: 136
October 14, 2017, 07:13:31 AM
I can see people mining with banks of mobile phones with various cooling solutions incorporated. From what believe there are graphics cards which need extra cooling when mining.
Activity: 56
October 14, 2017, 07:12:23 AM
The team always keep some sort of percentage?
Activity: 40
October 14, 2017, 07:03:36 AM
So can anyone clear something up for me?
When I first read about Electroneum I followed some blogs and forums and eventually found a chat where someone said that the mobile mining is not actually mining (adding blocks to the network etc) because real mobile mining would be way to intense on a mobile phone, draining your battery real quick. It's more like a simulation making it look like you are actually mining. Also a mobile processor is so weak it would take such a long time to actually mine something. Charging your phone might be more expensive compared to the energy your phone uses to mine a coin. I found some reviews including this one that also says the mining thing "might" not actually be mining and that this was just a way to gain massive attention for the ICO  . https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHPPt0LKFH8

can anyone prove me wrong?

Not only that it would drain your battery, it would probably burn your phone (well, before that, it would probably trigger auto-turn-off due to temperature).
Smartphones with their passive cooling are definitely not a good option for real mining.

However, this "fake mining", or "mining experience" as CarlJohnson mentioned in the response above, is a very good idea to get more people into this confusing (for many) crypto world. It has a lot of potential without any doubt.
Activity: 28
October 14, 2017, 07:01:06 AM
As far as I know there will be no Coin kept for the team.

Gany
Activity: 56
October 14, 2017, 06:48:02 AM
I was going to invest in Electroneum, I asked one of the devs Richard about the token supply being 30% and what would happen with the remaining 70% and how much of that would be for the Team. The answer I got was 70% was going into the blockchain to be mined, but no answer on what percentage of that was being kept for the team?
Activity: 508
October 14, 2017, 06:00:39 AM
Check it out for yourself: www.electroneum.com

I don't believe it will turn out to be a scam.

The best thing is that the coin will be mineable on your phone! My (old) phones will be mining from 1 november Cheesy

Right now over 70,000 people believe it is not a scam ....

I think the app with the mining thing will give the token an upgoing value. Adoption will be high and I hope the gaming industry will partner up as the Electroneum team tries to achieve.
The numbers as of today: 89,352 registered 1862.79135305 BTC raised 21580.51968405 ETH raised

I heard Yobit would be on of the exchanges that will list Electroneum, wonder which big ones will list them too. I'd like Bitfinex to list them, I had contact with their staff: "they will look into it". So, if more people mail them, they will list the coin Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: