Pages:
Author

Topic: Is ETH the King of Altcoins ? - page 21. (Read 2635 times)

Activity: 2842
Merit: 625
March 14, 2023, 04:24:26 AM
There is no doubt that Bitcoin is the King of cryptocurrencies. If we only focus on altcoins, ETH is the most successful smart contract platform that owns the largest base of fans compared to other altcoins. The current market cap of Ethereum is over $200 Billions and the this will be more likely to increase in the long term. Can ETH be considered as the King of Altcoins ? What do you think ? Please let me know.
Yes.

That's what the majority believes for Ethereum. While bitcoin is the king of all cryptocurrencies and the market then ETH is specifically the king of altcoins.

You may think of any other altcoins that's being considered as the king of alts but, the sole basis right now is the rankings that they get from websites like cmc that we used to visit and that's basing through their market capitalization.
Activity: 756
Merit: 16
We All Can Make It
March 14, 2023, 04:20:22 AM
You've laid out reasons why you think Ethereum should be considered as "King of Altcoins", but do we really need an Altcoin King? Let's just agree to the fact that presently Ethereum is the number one Altcoin at the moment. By tomorrow other Altcoin can be number one.
legendary
Activity: 2422
Merit: 1036
Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks
March 14, 2023, 03:03:03 AM
When you think of any altcoins, any or most of the investors will first think Ethereum except maybe for the newbies who only know only one altcoin.

Now to answer your question, Ethereum is King of Altcoins? I don't consider it as a King or whatever it is at all. I think using the word "King" to an altcoin is kind of irrelevantat all. The word "King" is being used to a male person or maybe some animals, but not on an altcoin or any coin.

Let's not make it more complicated at all. Let's just say that Ethereum is the top altcoin in terms of market cap.
copper member
Activity: 35
Merit: 33
Zenland Founder
March 14, 2023, 02:58:17 AM
Ethereum is the largest smart contract platform and one of the most successful altcoins with a significant market capitalization. Whether it can be considered the "King of Altcoins" is subjective and dependent on personal opinions.

I would have to say yes, it's a king. But as we know from the history, Ethereum also can we dethroned. Just give it a time.
Activity: 602
Merit: 17
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
March 14, 2023, 02:39:54 AM

There is no doubt that Bitcoin is the King of cryptocurrencies. If we only focus on altcoins, ETH is the most successful smart contract platform that owns the largest base of fans compared to other altcoins. The current market cap of Ethereum is over $200 Billions and the this will be more likely to increase in the long term. Can ETH be considered as the King of Altcoins ? What do you think ? Please let me know.

Looking at the alt coin section, Ethereum will surely come to mind. Because its trading volume is close to 670 million per day. The most trading is in the Ethereum section. So without a doubt Ethereum coin can be called the king of the alot coin section. And if you want to invest in a second place other than Bitcoin, you must choose Ethereum.
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
March 14, 2023, 02:22:29 AM

Pages:
Jump to: