Pages:
Author

Topic: is ETH very cheap now? - page 15. (Read 2613 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 21
June 24, 2018, 01:50:00 AM
Today Eth is 450 and BTC is now trading below 6000 USD. A strong BTC resistance finally was broken for the very first time this year (as far as I remember). If BTC goes down from here, Eth will also go down. Price of Eth is no doubt attractive for long-term investment.
Activity: 340
Merit: 0
June 24, 2018, 01:42:07 AM
hay friends, your information adds my insight, i do not really know about the factor factors that cause the price of ETH and BTC down, your thread funds become a new science for me, thanks
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
June 23, 2018, 04:59:37 PM
Ethereums the highest price of $ 1000, and the current price of Ethereums is $ +-500, I would say that it is very cheap now, and the likelihood that it will return or even well exceed $ 1000 is large. Time to buy. Cool
Activity: 93
June 23, 2018, 04:52:02 PM
I think the price of ETH is cheap right now. I bought some ETH today.
Activity: 136
June 23, 2018, 01:58:29 PM
I believe that now is the time to buy it. According to the last year, around mid-July the rate began to grow. Although, by and large, the same applies to other currencies.
Activity: 420
June 23, 2018, 12:49:10 PM
Ethereum prices are currently still low and now is the right time to buy some Ethereum and then held in the long run. I'll buy some Ethereum because I'm sure the end of this year the Ethereum price will go up really high.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
June 23, 2018, 11:36:29 AM
Now is the time to buy ETH.Good price. I think that it will not lower below. Soon there will be growth.

In comparison t with its January prices, Ethereum is very cheap. The guys who believe that ETH will be the biggest gainer should better buy it now. Very soon, the altcoin will gain really a lot and they will miss their best chance.
Activity: 154
June 22, 2018, 01:49:39 PM
Ethereum is a very promising cryptocurrency and now the price for it is quite profitable and I think that in the near future the price will increase several times
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
June 22, 2018, 09:21:27 AM
Yes
This is a good price to trade with ETH at comfortable price. Which entice investors to buy as quantity they want

It is cheap enough to buy it. You can also use the situation and change some of the other cryptocurrencies to get more Etherum. I am sure that this cryptocurrency will be gaining, and this time will come very soon.
Activity: 76
June 22, 2018, 08:46:54 AM
Yes the price is very cheap now due to continous dropping of price although it's benefecial to many people who wants to invest in ethereum but it also creates panic to many people who owns ethereum in their wallet.
Activity: 97
June 22, 2018, 08:27:31 AM
yes! prices lately are fallen this could means oppurtunities to buy coin but a disapointing moment for those who bought coin in the higher price. but pls be in mind the movement of the coin is just normal it will surely show some upward movement in the coming days.
Activity: 210
June 22, 2018, 08:23:38 AM
I agree that a lot depends on the miners in the world of crypto-currencies. But form the price of Bitcoin and Ethereum is not miners. What is happening in the cryptocurrency market is a clear example of how large players manipulate the market.
Activity: 188
Merit: 1
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
June 22, 2018, 05:19:53 AM
yes, if look at the coinmarketcap now almost all coins are red, especially eth is now experiencing a very drastic price decline, and maybe now is the right time to buy some coin, because now the coins are quite cheap
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
June 22, 2018, 03:56:02 AM
If you think about it ETH can only go up.  Vitalik is such a genius in a way where people need to use ETH to start projects.

Many tokens require ETH and it is useful.
Activity: 92
June 22, 2018, 12:17:21 AM
Ethereum price us very cheap now, this is the time to invest in ethereum. Hold the ethereum coin for long term will give more benefits than you invest. This coin is a high potential and promising coins in the coinmarketcap. After bitcoin ETH is the second largest and  strongest coin. So many ico's now ready to invest in this. Due to its blockchain technology it becomes more and more popular nowadays.

I think ETH is important cuz so many tokens are exchanging to ETH, USDT and BTC also. So it's time to keep more ETH and other tokens.
Activity: 252
June 21, 2018, 11:52:29 PM
I agree that a lot depends on the miners in the world of crypto-currencies. But form the price of Bitcoin and Ethereum is not miners. What is happening in the cryptocurrency market is a clear example of how large players manipulate the market.
the market price shows ETH is down and not only that including other coins if the price between btc and eth is clear eth price is cheaper but if you see the market price of both are down not because it is cheap.
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
VIMee - Social Network
June 21, 2018, 11:43:13 PM
ETH is cheap for now and I agree it is an excellent time to buy some.

I myself am not only buying but also mining ETH.

Always remember to do your own research.  I have done mine  Grin

People are very panic in the present situation of the market whether to buy or wait for some more time until the market starts recovering. I hope ETH is a long-term investment where people should wait patiently until the market starts recovering.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
June 21, 2018, 11:19:01 PM
ETH is cheap for now and I agree it is an excellent time to buy some.

I myself am not only buying but also mining ETH.

Always remember to do your own research.  I have done mine  Grin
Activity: 27
June 21, 2018, 11:16:05 PM
emphasis on FOR NOW -
i expect the dip to continue this weekend as well however the market was oversold imo and a rebound was expected,

--->  all eyes on key resistance levels
Activity: 52
June 21, 2018, 11:11:45 PM
I calculate the main prices of ETH and also BTC price regarding the mining process and costs. miners are the main people that affect the price of BTC and ETH. if the prices of coins will below the mining costs, the mining will not affordable. in general, if we consider the average prices of mining in all of the world, we conclude that the lowest prices of BTC is about 6000 to 7000$. and this amount for ETH is about 400$. so if ETH decreases more than 400$, the mining of ETH will not affordable and miners will migrate to other alts. so this migration will cause stopping the mining of BTC and ETH and also will cause the price of the transaction. in long-term, this causes the raising of the price for ETH and BTC.

Yes, ETH is going down, running around $500. So my opinion this is the best time to buy and mining, you won't find a better price to buy ETH again, when its going up we can sell and earn lot of profit. Please wait for market its grow again.
Pages:
Jump to: