Pages:
Author

Topic: is ETH very cheap now? - page 12. (Read 2613 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 252
June 28, 2018, 07:45:43 PM
Very soon, prey in your apartment will be completely unprofitable.Now mining will mainly be engaged in large farms.I don't know how much Your country costs 1 kilowatt, but in my country, even with such a price , you will still have a benefit
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
June 28, 2018, 07:44:48 PM
Not really, etherium does not go down too much today, not like the bitcoin that is very small value. This So I can say that etherium is not cheap now. Thanks
Activity: 168
June 28, 2018, 07:22:45 PM
Coins like ETH which are high volume coins are good to invest in at dip. You won't find a better price to buy ETH again. I am expecting a bullish ride in July. This is the best time to invest in high volume coin because when pump happens these are the coins with appreciate first.
Activity: 118
June 28, 2018, 01:53:57 PM
The recent market has puzzled me. I wonder if ETH should fall to $380 for this reason. But if you choose to purchase ETH at this time, I think it is a good idea. Because its price is very low, this seems to be the price I just purchased. Lead to panic! Lips sealed
Activity: 175
June 28, 2018, 11:37:27 AM
Yes and i think this time well to buy ETH because many people think ETH will come to high price
Activity: 644
Merit: 1
June 28, 2018, 11:23:38 AM
This is due to poor crypto market this year. eth and bitcoin prices have decreased considerably. all will lose if the price of crypto decreased every day.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
June 28, 2018, 11:07:51 AM
Yes I also think the same with your thoughts. The price of eth for now has decreased greatly. if the decline occurs it will have an impact to eth mining activities. everyone will lose if mining eth with a cheap price.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
Infleum
June 28, 2018, 10:58:28 AM
I believe, nowadays is the best etehereum price for a long time, we can say almost like an year ago. So if I had free money, I would definitely buy it.
Activity: 56
June 27, 2018, 03:52:44 AM
Yes and I feel this is a good time if you want to invest and buy Ethereum in considerable amounts,
Activity: 140
June 27, 2018, 03:34:13 AM
for now not only the price of ethereum and falling bitcoin prices, but almost all types of altcoin have decreased in price.
the price of ethereum is very cheap nowadays, and it is a very waiting price by traders to buy ethereum and increase its investment
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
June 27, 2018, 03:19:26 AM
It's a good time to buy and invest in ethereum because the price of ethereum will continue to grow and become stronger, so if the investment in ethereum will be profitable
Activity: 336
June 27, 2018, 02:52:18 AM
All coins are really cheap now, compared to the hype 6 months back.

Ethereum is a good technology, and smart contracts are very helpful to resolve issues or build good platforms on it.

If I have to buy Ethereum, I will wait for around $350. However, this is my personal choice.
I think now is a good time to buy Eth, if you look at old prices. But if you look at the trend of recent months, then the rate is relatively stable, so you may need to wait until the rate decreases slightly.
Activity: 17
June 26, 2018, 11:32:10 PM
eth still high, more than 0.07btc.. 
Activity: 278
June 26, 2018, 09:26:15 PM
All coins are really cheap now, compared to the hype 6 months back.

Ethereum is a good technology, and smart contracts are very helpful to resolve issues or build good platforms on it.

If I have to buy Ethereum, I will wait for around $350. However, this is my personal choice.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
June 26, 2018, 08:39:24 PM
For current prices, one might say the prices very cheap compared to Ethereum last year, but that's the business cryptocurrency, price movement up and down already things are very unusual. Current prices will not last long, the future will certainly be back to normal and will increase over time
Activity: 70
June 26, 2018, 07:50:14 PM
It only create panic to people who do not have any strategies in HODL or trading. Also the current state of the market where almost all crypto are in a great dip only the new investors that bought BTC and altcoins at a higher price are panicking. However they should see the bright side of this dip that it is a good time to add more tokens to their portfolio for the next bull run of the market.
Activity: 157
June 26, 2018, 07:20:54 PM
well, I think this moment is very good time for buying etherium. I have bought some ETH for invest ICO.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
June 26, 2018, 06:24:35 PM
I calculate the main prices of ETH and also BTC price regarding the mining process and costs. miners are the main people that affect the price of BTC and ETH. if the prices of coins will below the mining costs, the mining will not affordable. in general, if we consider the average prices of mining in all of the world, we conclude that the lowest prices of BTC is about 6000 to 7000$. and this amount for ETH is about 400$. so if ETH decreases more than 400$, the mining of ETH will not affordable and miners will migrate to other alts. so this migration will cause stopping the mining of BTC and ETH and also will cause the price of the transaction. in long-term, this causes the raising of the price for ETH and BTC.

Ethereum coins and all the altcoins are currently dumping right now but i believe that the price will grow even more in the future because it already reached $1k dollar so keep investing right now if you have a decent amount of capital.
Activity: 546
Merit: 101
June 26, 2018, 06:02:08 PM
The Ethereum is now very cheap and I think that this is a great time to buy it because I'm sure that the market will start to recover and after a few months everything will be fine.
Activity: 178
June 26, 2018, 05:46:30 PM
Yes. ETH is very cheap while other also  cheap the market is not favourable for anny coin as at now but things will soon change.
Pages:
Jump to: