Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Ethereum a good investment? - page 30. (Read 4205 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 277
liife threw a tempest at you? be a coconut !
April 05, 2018, 10:14:27 AM
no
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
April 05, 2018, 10:13:48 AM
definitely a good time to buy from what i've been seeing. no doubt it's gonna rise again so catch it lower while you can
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
April 05, 2018, 10:10:10 AM
It's still is. The future of ethereum contains a lot more hopes than Bitcoin does. Even with the cyber attacks and a history of hard forking, ethereum’s blockchain remains in demand. It stands out amongst the current crop of blockchain technologies as being the best hope we have of developing a platform that can actually deliver on high expectations. Furthermore there are currently more transactions on the ethereum blockchain compared to bitcoin's. That's why in the long run, investing in ethereum will certainly give us returns we never could have imagined.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 306
https://duelbits.com/
April 03, 2018, 05:52:51 AM
 Yes ethereum is one of the good investment places good for now Nor in the future, because the ethereum in the future will follow the path of bitcoin, At the beginning of this year began to look almost all paid ico use ethereum
Activity: 37
April 03, 2018, 04:10:35 AM
It's a great long-term investment. Ethereum's use-cases are extremely promising, e.g. smart contracts, ERC20. Buy the dip now, and hodl! ;-)
Activity: 1123
Merit: 253
April 03, 2018, 04:08:52 AM
Is Ethereum a good investment?

Yes, Ethereum has already proven its worth as the best alternate cryptocurrency. Although it has fallen in terms of its price, the technology of Ethereum is always used by the majority of the cryptocurrency projects. The Ethereum blockchain is also the most used in terms of new coins created. The fall of Ethereum's price is not to be taken as a very big deal as all the coins are also going through the same ordeal right now. 
Activity: 602
Merit: 12
April 03, 2018, 03:58:00 AM
of course
ETHEREUM currently on 2nd rank in coinmarketcap
and many token or new ico under eth platform, so yeah long term is good for you if wanna invest there
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
April 03, 2018, 03:24:13 AM
Yes investment coin ethereum in the future very promising especially for long term. because the users of this coin is very much so that the exact price will move up
Activity: 952
Merit: 281
April 03, 2018, 03:09:55 AM
if you can hold long time and you can survive then for sure do invest there because just few months letter ethereum and btc both are gonna rise up so my suggestion is go for that and if you heaving good capital then the things are also will became easy for you.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 256
April 03, 2018, 02:59:23 AM

Even the most ideal in the current situation. At least for him you do not have to worry in a year or two, that he either stalled in development or completely declines. This is to say the founder of something new and interesting in the crypto-currency environment.
average here says that ethereum is suitable to be used as an investment. so I can also suggest you to buy ethereum because ethereum itself has many advantages and benefits
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
📶Decentralized free Wi-Fi📶
April 03, 2018, 02:51:28 AM

I would say that the etherium is just a great coin! It's not as famous as bitcoin but the price is rising up in the long run. If you plan to invest money before the end of the year, the etherium is the best option!
Activity: 229
April 03, 2018, 02:00:58 AM

Even the most ideal in the current situation. At least for him you do not have to worry in a year or two, that he either stalled in development or completely declines. This is to say the founder of something new and interesting in the crypto-currency environment.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004
April 02, 2018, 10:05:30 PM
Don't just ask someone, you need to see it for yourself if Ethereum really worth your money or not. Every one here have our different opinions about Ethereum specially at this time that all coins are in the down trend.

Exactly.  People tend to forget that they themselves need to find the utility in the "coins" they are buying in the first place... Oh you don't build dApps and/or you don't plan on using them?  Then I would probably suggest you shouldn't be investing in something like Ethereum because if you can't find utility, then who else will and do you personally know anyone like that?

If not it's probably not a good idea to invest because there will (likely) be no interest in it from regular people (probably)... all speculation.  Speculate accordingly and expect to more than likely lose money because cryptos are risky.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 502
April 02, 2018, 07:05:04 PM
Ethereum is second best coin after bitcoin and has a huge market cap no doubt it is bit struggling at a moment in its price but as a investor that is a good news for you as price is really good to buy as in future we may see it crossing even the price of $2k and invest in it only if you are going to hold if for really long term.
Activity: 336
“Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics”
April 02, 2018, 07:01:11 PM
Don't just ask someone, you need to see it for yourself if Ethereum really worth your money or not. Every one here have our different opinions about Ethereum specially at this time that all coins are in the down trend.
Activity: 805
Merit: 250
April 02, 2018, 06:29:19 PM
I think Ethereum is one of the best crypto currencies in the crypto market and a lot of people will tell you this, they have such a good features for the coin and the price is good  to make some profit, i think now is a good time to invest in Ethereum.
It is very obvious and we can't question how much Ethereum make market since before until now. Even though we have to experience  dumping of price but still Ethereum have great opportunity of gaining profit just like the others.
Activity: 45
April 02, 2018, 06:06:57 PM
I think Ethereum is one of the best crypto currencies in the crypto market and a lot of people will tell you this, they have such a good features for the coin and the price is good  to make some profit, i think now is a good time to invest in Ethereum.
Activity: 546
April 02, 2018, 06:02:05 PM
It finally is a good investment again!!!

I don't know where the bottom is, but if you have an income/some extra capital it would be wise to buy some every week.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
The Future of Security Tokens
April 02, 2018, 04:36:08 PM
Ethereum is without doubt a good investment, probably the safest at the moment as a long-term investment. Relevancy always on point, the only main competitor to Bitcoin. I'd say at present time its safer to invest in Eth rather than Btc. Personally if I'm in the mood of investing, I'd probably wait for it to drop slightly, because the price has gone up a bit.

I agree with you that a very promising coin, but you write that the price has increased. The price has very strongly fallen and I in your place would urgently buy it. Since below $350 you do not exactly see Ethereum.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
April 02, 2018, 04:33:44 PM
Ethereum is without doubt a good investment, probably the safest at the moment as a long-term investment. Relevancy always on point, the only main competitor to Bitcoin. I'd say at present time its safer to invest in Eth rather than Btc. Personally if I'm in the mood of investing, I'd probably wait for it to drop slightly, because the price has gone up a bit.
Pages:
Jump to: