Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Ethereum a good investment? - page 27. (Read 4205 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 1
May 03, 2018, 10:13:23 AM
Yes of course, this year ETHEREUM will be the top platform by looking at the history of the previous year ETHEREUM will continue to jump high, in because there are also many ico platforms ETHEREUM.jadi ,,,, never hesitate and afraid to invest big in it. hopefully we are all lucky of it
Activity: 672
Merit: 105
May 03, 2018, 10:13:11 AM
Is Ethereum a good investment?

I think Ethereum is one of the most popular coins so it will be very promising if we invest with Ethereum. but it all depends on the market price whether the investment in Ethereum will be very profitable.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
May 03, 2018, 10:02:34 AM
I think it's one of the best investment now.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
May 03, 2018, 09:59:57 AM
Of course, this is one of the good pre-incentives for investment.but it all depends on the cryptocurrency itself,it also depends on the market of this cryptocurrency.
Activity: 52
May 03, 2018, 09:52:38 AM

I think Etherium is one of the most excellent altcoin investments, where etherium is one of the most commonly used altcoins for transactions and will be the best long-term altcoin.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
May 03, 2018, 09:14:06 AM

Yes, Ethereum is one of the good investment for short and long term. Altcoin is the best at the moment I think Ethereum. Because the development of Ethereum from year to year is always stable and definitely increased. This is what makes me like Ethereum. Because of its stability that makes me more confident to invest in Ethereum in the long term.

ETH is a good and strong coin which already established a better foundation and as we can observe it slowly increasing from being down. Definitely, in the next few weeks we can see more improvement about its current value. Also, investing this coin in long-term basis can give us much more ROI. So, ETH is one of the best coin to invest and this is already proven to be a profitable crypto.
Activity: 199
May 03, 2018, 08:56:15 AM
It plays an irreplaceable role in cryptocurrency. I've been slowly increasing my position, and I'm sure the ether won't let me down.
Activity: 434
May 03, 2018, 01:01:34 AM

Yes, Ethereum is one of the good investment for short and long term. Altcoin is the best at the moment I think Ethereum. Because the development of Ethereum from year to year is always stable and definitely increased. This is what makes me like Ethereum. Because of its stability that makes me more confident to invest in Ethereum in the long term.
Activity: 41
May 03, 2018, 12:48:53 AM
Absoultely, there’s a high chance of a possibility that Ethereum will replace bitcoin in the top of cryptocurrency. Well, We all know that Bitcoin is the King of Cryptocurrency but Ethereum has a higher demand right now. Many investors are investing in Ethereum rather than bitcoin because of its possibility to increase its price. Plus, there are many projects coming up unlike ripple, and one such project I got to know recently is this token AGRI by blockgrain.io and they are only 7.5 cents! I'm confident because that is backed by Grain…the only asset that has inherent value throughout history.
I’m pretty confident of picking up big bags in their ICO. You can check out AGRI here: blockgrain.io
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
May 03, 2018, 12:18:09 AM
Ethereum os one of the best coin you can invest in. A lot considered it as the next bitcoin or would replace Btc while that is a debate that no one knows the answer really, Ethereum is bound to break it all time high record this year. If you were able to invest on it early april so should be bagging profit by now. Well its never too late. Wait for a good time to get in them sit back and relax.
Activity: 532
Merit: 255
May 02, 2018, 11:50:04 PM

Ethereum has always been one of the best investments after bitcoin because Ethereum has the best people behind. And ethereum has the best long-term potential compared to other digital currencies, because of its versatility and smart contracts. Believe me ethereum will be just as successful and profitable just like bitcoin.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 252
Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE
May 02, 2018, 10:43:49 PM
ethereum is the second cryptocurrency after bitcoin
so, this eth always be a good investments
just buy, as much as you can
Activity: 211
May 02, 2018, 10:39:42 PM
I prefer the ether. I've been overweight. Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 144
May 01, 2018, 08:03:24 AM
Investing in Ethereum is indeed the best and most favorite allocation for most people to do here. Because we are all here confident in the potential possessed by ETH, that ETH will be able to have a high price in the future. In addition, we all also believe that ETH is able to maintain its existence in this crypto world to continue to be the best and favorite Altcoins. I think we will benefit greatly if we invest ETH from now and hold it for us to harvest in the future when the ETH price has skyrocketed.
Activity: 322
May 01, 2018, 07:16:35 AM
From my opinion is ethereum is a very good platform to invest because we are seeing that eth is increasing now and hopefully eth will reach at $1k very soon.And i think it will be reach $3-4k end of the this year 2018 so i think ethereum is a good investment platform.
Activity: 108
May 01, 2018, 07:14:46 AM
Absolutely, it is.
Almost ICO use it as investment coin and bounty.
It's real coin but we cannot expect it to grow so fast.
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
May 01, 2018, 07:12:03 AM
Yes I can guarantee you ethereum is the best next to btc as an investment.Buy now while the price is still friendly.Theres been a lot of time oppurtunity for us to buy it.Dont wait for it to moon next year or maybe this end of the year.I believe so much in ethereum since its a smart contract for all token released now on coinmarketcap.Its just taken for granted this year maybe thats why its price is still low but for sure next year it will skyrocket,mark my words. Grin
Activity: 24
May 01, 2018, 06:56:33 AM
Ethereum is one of the best investments in the crypto market and a good one to invest in. The Ethereum blockchain and the features are revolutionary and game changing, etereum is safe,cheap and stress free. Ethereum is growth is very rapid and has gained so many popularity like it counterpart Bitcoin.
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 3
May 01, 2018, 06:03:38 AM
How you are asking this silly question as you already seen it has grown thousandth of times from it's base price like the Bitcoin. So, don't make late any more and be an investor of this coin in this dip situation and hold for next three years.
Activity: 224
May 01, 2018, 05:56:10 AM
Yes, Ethereum is indeed the best investment in crypto after BTC. ETH has great potential to have a high price in the future, and ETH also has a bright future to survive there. I would strongly encourage you to buy ETH now and hold it in the long run, for you to get maximum profit.
Pages:
Jump to: