Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Ethereum best for investment? - page 6. (Read 104325 times)

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
September 07, 2018, 09:09:21 AM
I think the price of ETH is very low now and it is very suitable as an investment. I suggest you buy some ETH, and you can definitely make a big profit.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
September 07, 2018, 09:05:15 AM
Yes, I think that Ethereum is a very promising project that will give an excellent percentage in the future and at the moment it is a very favorable price !
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
September 07, 2018, 09:01:38 AM
yes, I think ethereum is a good investment because ethereum prices will continue to rise as the price of bitcoin and ethereum has been used as a comparison for other coins, so of course it has a good future
Activity: 112
September 07, 2018, 08:47:22 AM
Hello, As i am looking in crypto market now so i am thinking Ethereum is good for investment now. What is your opinion for this?
I think so
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
September 07, 2018, 08:37:57 AM
Hello, As i am looking in crypto market now so i am thinking Ethereum is good for investment now. What is your opinion for this?
Yes,as of this moment ethereum is the best altcoin to invest in.Like what is in your mind I'll invest in ethereum because as of this days ethereum price is so dip and its our opportunity to buy it.Do not wait so long grab and invest ethereum.
Activity: 273
Merit: 10
September 07, 2018, 08:26:53 AM
Yes ethereum is one of the best altcoin to invest with.In my own opinion ethereum is one of the most promising altcoin in the future and one of the most popular too.
Activity: 33
September 07, 2018, 05:08:05 AM
At the moment, investing in Ethereum is a good investment, as Ethereum cryptocurrency is new and almost caught up with Bitcoin.
Activity: 69
September 03, 2018, 05:01:10 AM
Now the rate of this cryptocurrency is falling, but according to forecasts it should double by the end of the year. I think it's worth the risk.
Activity: 854
Merit: 104
August 30, 2018, 02:58:18 PM
Ethereum is now one of the best and most promising coins among all types of crypto currency. This is one of the oldest and most reliable coins, moreover, obviously undervalued. Given that the price of ethereum is now below $ 300, it will be very promising for growth when the crypto-currency market starts to rise in price. This is especially true now, when it plans to introduce the Plasma project, which will allow this coin to have a scalability of hundreds of thousands of transactions per second instead of the current fifteen.
Activity: 448
August 30, 2018, 02:38:13 PM
Ethereum is great with regard to long-term, a few marketplaces, as well as purses additionally, begin using eth with regard to deal costs reasons and can instantly effect on growing need. This particular gold coin will work for expense as well as the optimum time to purchase eth is actually these days since the cost isn't therefore costly.
Activity: 75
August 30, 2018, 02:27:39 PM
I would take ETH anytime at this price. I have entered some positions on ETH at around $260 and I'm happy to get it on ETH at this price. The most widely used platform in every sense is ETH, and there devs are working on improving it every day. Vitalik is one hell of a genius guy and always focus on making the blockchain accessible to all and not just trying to increase the price of the ETH.
Activity: 525
August 30, 2018, 02:19:31 PM
Ethereum is the most popular coin after bitcoin, and with ethereum it really is a good investment and makes a profit. But even though it is a good investment but crypto is risky and you must have patience.
Activity: 238
August 30, 2018, 01:35:47 PM
ETH is a very good coin, but you should not forget that you need to diversify your investments and buy different altcoyins
Activity: 170
August 30, 2018, 12:27:51 PM
Yes, the current value of ETH is very low compared to its value achieved in January 2018. That would be the best opportunity to invest in ETH and wait for the next pumping process. ETH is full of standards to become a very strong coin in the future.
August 30, 2018, 12:15:14 PM
After bitcoin this is the best coin as for me. Both currencies are he best in our days and I don't see new coins who can replace them
Activity: 182
August 30, 2018, 11:56:03 AM
When I first sign in to Earth the first coins, crypto I bought was Ethereum. When it's very low once and the Ethereum currently Ethereum price very good. Ethereum has a very smart contract. Many of the ICO that uses the Ethereum for the platform and this makes the project much success. So you don't need to fear when investing in the Ethereum.

This is also my first coins I invested money in. And till this moment I don't have doubts about ethereum. I am going invest more and I believe it will make me rich)
August 30, 2018, 06:06:10 AM
Yes, for me Ethereum is a good coin for investment this coin for me is a very profitable even the price of ethereum now is very cheap that's why we need to buy now at cheap price for us to earn a lot of profit
Activity: 560
August 30, 2018, 05:40:36 AM
ETH is a sheer altcoin. Presently all the altcoins are at very cheap rates except Vechain. So you can invest in the altcoin you like and want to hold them long. Because holding time is very important.
Activity: 346
Merit: 102
August 30, 2018, 05:22:44 AM
There's no point in buying that coin now. It makes sense to earn in bounty companies. A strong fall and exit of large investors from the market means that a lot of negativity around the coin. It's too late to invest
Activity: 112
August 30, 2018, 05:08:52 AM

Ethereum is very good for investment and I think it will grow in price. It should be in the portfolio, but it will not work fast on it, but it is a good investment for a long time. ETH has an excellent technology and more and more structures are implementing it.
Pages:
Jump to: