Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Ethereum best for investment? - page 7. (Read 104325 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 11
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
August 30, 2018, 04:58:50 AM
Yes, I am of the opinion that the current ETH are very good for investment. You can see that the BTC currently has started growing and certainly ETH will follow the growth of the coins. I believe the market will recover although crypto takes a long time and we can also make long-term trading.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
August 30, 2018, 04:55:59 AM
Definitely ethereum is the best investment nowadays ethereum platform is popular very fast because ethereum has many advantages , ethereum smart contract technology is best advantage of ethereum so ethereum future is definitely too bright.
Activity: 265
Merit: 100
Pretty kewl right?
August 30, 2018, 04:32:11 AM
Yes its a good investment option, if you're a long term trader otherwise try altcoins if you're looking for a short term investment. The market is bleeding right now and so is the Ethereum, so investing right now and hoping for a short term profit is not a really good idea but if you're willing to hold it for a long period of time then buy all mean, please buy/invest in Ethereum.
Activity: 125
Merit: 1
August 30, 2018, 03:24:48 AM
for investment in coins, the first thing you do is the main capital you have, if you have not so much money, then ethereum is a good choice for the short term, because all crypto currencies are worthy of investment
Activity: 67
Merit: 1
August 29, 2018, 07:12:42 PM
It depends which way you look at it. An excellent target for large cash investments from experienced traders. For beginners, it is better to choose something easier.
Activity: 224
August 24, 2018, 03:49:30 AM
I do not know how you think, but personally I always choose ETH as a good coin to invest, so I think the market will never collapse while the investments are going. Accompanied by ETH
Activity: 196
August 22, 2018, 12:49:37 AM
if you buy ethereum at this time, you better hold the ethereum that you have until there is more than $ 1000, now there is a lot of speculation about ethereum that will reach $ 1000 or more, hopefully it becomes a reality and will be realized soon, because if that happens, happy news for all of us.
Activity: 223
Merit: 11
August 18, 2018, 07:39:48 PM
Eth is second to btc. Yet it's quite promising but it is good for short term, if you have seen the market trends eth goes up and down every now and then. So if you're a short term type of investor eth is the best for you
Activity: 721
August 18, 2018, 07:09:09 PM
How does a project like Ethereum go so far? The imbalance in the price of bitcoin affects the market very badly. Now we need to get some more solid structure.
Activity: 490
August 18, 2018, 06:40:16 PM
Hello, As i am looking in crypto market now so i am thinking Ethereum is good for investment now. What is your opinion for this?
Ethereum is one of the most valuable altcoin for us to invest. This is a very popular altcoin, it has the perfect technology. Many ICO projects are built on the foundation of Ethereum, many investors also trust and hold this altcoin. I believe that long-term investment in ETH will bring a lot of success for us in the future. Now the price of ETH is very cheap, this is a good time for us to buy.
Activity: 138
Merit: 2
August 18, 2018, 05:47:33 PM
I do not trust eth.I researched more recently.They say that Eth is at the point of breaking.Of course, I do not know how right I am.I think so too.
Activity: 154
August 18, 2018, 05:08:55 PM
Ethereum is good for shorter term in my opinion, It is a great coin, you may also consider other coins for long term, eg bitcoin
Activity: 69
August 18, 2018, 05:06:45 PM
Definitely Yes, in addition, Ethereum has one very important advantage over other cryptocurrencies - it can be immediately exchanged for dollars without the need to convert to Bitcoin.
Activity: 85
August 11, 2018, 12:39:11 AM
I'm buying Eth to participate in very promising ICOs like WePower, Menlo One, and Eloncity. I think holding Eth is still profitable, but not as much as the projects I mentioned.
Activity: 190
August 10, 2018, 09:39:59 PM
Of course, Ethereum is one of the best altcoin in the market, it is always worthwhile to invest. Ethereum is widely used in ICO projects, everyday there are lots of deals with Ethereum. Many investors come to Ethereum. I believe in the future Ethereum will continue to grow and its price will go to the moon. Now is a good time to buy Ethereum because its cheap.

I agree. Also, Ethereum is not only one of the best altcoin in the market, it is also one of the best altcoin generators in the market. 9 out of 10 ICOs are using ERC-20 token that is build on Ethereum platform. Therefore the price is greatly undervalued right now.
Activity: 168
August 10, 2018, 09:32:42 PM
Now investing in ethereum is good.ethereum is an excellent and reliable coin.Today the price of ethereum is reduced to $ 330.So it is the best time to buy ethereum.I think the price of ethereum this year will reach $ 2000.So it's good to hold until the price increases.
Activity: 217
Merit: 10
August 10, 2018, 07:52:17 PM
Ethereum has a great future
 Ethereum includes the top five best coins after bitcoin and some ICO projects have brought Ethereum as its first adopted child, of course its popularity was increasingly uphill.
And by the year 2018 the market seems to have been controlled by a third party and has made all fall crypto in the market including Ethereum. I just hope this doesn't affect your thinking to continue investing in Ethereum and now is the right time to do it, buy as much as possible and you have to believe in three more months Ethereum will perform at a maximum price.
Activity: 28
August 10, 2018, 07:21:36 PM
I believe that the utility that ethereum has is quite extensive, since it presents itself more as a company or a platform, than as a currency with some digital value, so I think it is a good investment if you are a technology fanatic and want to see how far it can go.
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange
August 10, 2018, 07:19:09 PM
Hello, As i am looking in crypto market now so i am thinking Ethereum is good for investment now. What is your opinion for this?
I totally agree with you. Ethereum is one of the best altcoin for you to invest. It is dubbed the queen of the market, every day Ethereum has a lot of transactions. Many experts predict that future Ethereum will grow stronger and compete with Bitcoin. Now the price of ETH is very cheap, this is a good opportunity for you to invest. I believe that long-term investment in Ethereum will bring you a lot of profit.
Activity: 490
August 10, 2018, 03:56:18 PM
Of course, ethereum is the best altcoin to buy. All the altcoins can die in future except ethereum
It seems to me that to date, only the etherium is the best and most promising investment. Although the current state of the market provides excellent opportunities for investment, but the low position of prices is very frustrating.
Pages:
Jump to: