Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Ethereum best for investment? - page 8. (Read 104325 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 20
August 10, 2018, 01:51:22 PM
Of course, ethereum is the best altcoin to buy. All the altcoins can die in future except ethereum
Activity: 121
Merit: 1
August 10, 2018, 01:41:46 PM
I believe so. Despite the recent fall in the exchange rate, Ethereum is now showing good growth, and there is a large demand, which makes Ethereum a great option for investment.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
August 09, 2018, 01:46:29 AM
eth is not BEST for investments, ethis GOOD for investments.
I think it does have potential to grow up in the future so that you can earn good profits if you make investments in ethfor long-term investments.
Agreed. ETH is not bad. Due to their roadmap I see many good milestones. When ICO hurricane will goo down or will be more smart I hope we will see qualitative changes. And sharding and PoS are the first steps to there. But I have doubts about all crypto market. First idea for crypto was as alternative fiat. But today we get speculative instrument only like stocks. And it's bad
Activity: 297
August 09, 2018, 12:44:18 AM
eth is not BEST for investments, ethis GOOD for investments.
I think it does have potential to grow up in the future so that you can earn good profits if you make investments in ethfor long-term investments.
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
August 08, 2018, 11:29:46 PM
Hello, As i am looking in crypto market now so i am thinking Ethereum is good for investment now. What is your opinion for this?

My opinion about the Ethereum today very precisely if you want to invest. Ethereum now very low and this is a great opportunity to invest before these coins back pumping. We also see that Bitcoin also decline. This is the cause of all the coins decreased. We will wait until the end of may the markets have gone up very high.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
Student Coin
August 08, 2018, 10:15:15 PM
Don't think. It is just a good cryptocurrency for investment. The best, of course, is bitcoin, which has already proved its durability and attractiveness.
Basing at its status now, no crypto currency could beat bitcoin.
It stands at the number 1 spot holding a big percentage in terms of dominance so why would we choose other coin than bitcoin.
I invest in altcoins but only to diversify, but still I have a huge percentage of my holding that belongs to bitcoin.
Activity: 46
August 08, 2018, 08:00:06 PM
Don't think. It is just a good cryptocurrency for investment. The best, of course, is bitcoin, which has already proved its durability and attractiveness.
Activity: 546
August 07, 2018, 01:48:11 PM
I think Bitcoin is the most suitable investment. The price of Ethereum is very unstable. If you are a careful investor, you should find that ETH may fall when Bitcoin rises rapidly!

Yes, I agree with you. I would also better invest in Bitcoin as soon as the price of Ethereum always depends on this cryptocurrency. Meanwhile, ETH is also one of the coolest investments. I also love Cardano and Stellar.
Activity: 232
Merit: 10
August 04, 2018, 04:45:07 AM
I think Bitcoin is the most suitable investment. The price of Ethereum is very unstable. If you are a careful investor, you should find that ETH may fall when Bitcoin rises rapidly!
Activity: 231
August 04, 2018, 04:24:00 AM
When I first sign in to Earth the first coins, crypto I bought was Ethereum. When it's very low once and the Ethereum currently Ethereum price very good. Ethereum has a very smart contract. Many of the ICO that uses the Ethereum for the platform and this makes the project much success. So you don't need to fear when investing in the Ethereum.
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
August 04, 2018, 04:08:24 AM
Of course, Ethereum is one of the best altcoin in the market, it is always worthwhile to invest. Ethereum is widely used in ICO projects, everyday there are lots of deals with Ethereum. Many investors come to Ethereum. I believe in the future Ethereum will continue to grow and its price will go to the moon. Now is a good time to buy Ethereum because its cheap.
Activity: 182
July 25, 2018, 03:27:42 AM
Hello, As i am looking in crypto market now so i am thinking Ethereum is good for investment now. What is your opinion for this?
Ethereum is currency rank 2 now, ethereum got a good market cap, it is second, the first is Bitcoin. I know ethereum is really useful, specially in smart contracts, Ethereum project is one of the best now, there are many people startint to use smart contract under Ethereum.
yes, Ethereum is the second best coin after Bitcoin so the quality doesn't need to be doubted, I see all average ICO projects based on Ethereum so I'm sure the future is very bright and very suitable for investment.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 278
July 25, 2018, 01:17:26 AM
Maybe For Shortterm investment, Ethereum Not The Good One, but for LongTerm Investment it will be the Good One.
Many reasons to make it be The good one, one of them is many Tokens based on ethereum so it will be more Demands on it
Exactly. ETH is best in giving outputs if you hold it for long term. It has one great project on its back and has been doing well so far in the market. Last year it reached to the highest price in the history when Bitcoin was $20000. If Bitcoin surpassed the $20000 limit this time, ETH will no doubt be again on its highest value in the market. We have some good elements of stability in the market right now and investing right now in ETH will pay off in the end.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1344
CoinPoker.com
July 21, 2018, 07:56:23 AM
Ethereum is currency rank 2 now, ethereum got a good market cap, it is second, the first is Bitcoin. I know ethereum is really useful, specially in smart contracts, Ethereum project is one of the best now, there are many people startint to use smart contract under Ethereum.
Activity: 112
July 21, 2018, 07:27:51 AM
Yes, this is the best second coin, I'm not sure that they are the best but they will be profitable for you in the future.
Activity: 84
July 21, 2018, 07:21:45 AM
Yes Ethereum is one of the best investments in cryptocurrency but you will not get a profit if you invest for the short term, I suggest you to try to invest in ICO project,
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
July 21, 2018, 07:17:24 AM
I think Ethereum is best to invest and worth to invest.. As i noticed since i was new on crypto world Ethereum is very demand in all aspects in the market, so i must say Ethereum is the best..
Activity: 107
July 20, 2018, 10:55:42 AM
I also think that now Ethereum is a very attractive coin for investment. Over the past few weeks, we have seen a small increase in this crypto currency, and it seems to me that this is the beginning of a more large-scale price increase.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 257
LuckyB.it is Back!
July 20, 2018, 10:23:26 AM
last year , ether increased by 100 times . this market is very crowded now . its competitors are many . such as , neo , eos , ae . it growth space will be limited this year .
where you saw the 100 times increase in Ethereum, Total marketcap is down more than 30 percentage so investors are stay away in Crypto investment. This will reflected in market because supply and demand is the major role in Crypto investment but right now some positive results are shown in the market. So you wrongly understand the Ethereum  potential.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 252
Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE
July 20, 2018, 10:15:21 AM

if you choose ethereum, you do the right my friend
because ethereum is the best altcoins at this moment and this altcoin is the best altcoins for long term investments
Pages:
Jump to: