Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Ethereum best for investment? - page 9. (Read 104325 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 1
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
July 20, 2018, 10:10:05 AM
Hello, As i am looking in crypto market now so i am thinking Ethereum is good for investment now. What is your opinion for this?
I think if you consider a passive investment that you are not going to transfer to other coins, it is better to choose bitcoin. But this is purely my opinion. Still, bitcoin is in fact the index of the entire crypto-currency market.
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
July 20, 2018, 10:01:37 AM
last year , ether increased by 100 times . this market is very crowded now . its competitors are many . such as , neo , eos , ae . it growth space will be limited this year .
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
July 20, 2018, 09:37:12 AM
Bitcoin and Ethereum have always been the most suitable investments, but they are now very expensive and it is difficult to get a lot of profits in a short period of time. If you want to double your profits quickly, investing in some new coins is even more Good choice!
Activity: 294
Merit: 2
July 20, 2018, 06:41:13 AM
I think at the time we saw Ethereum has been greatly improved, now more than stable altcoin Relative from anything, this is a good investment but the Ethereum-based token with real application Ethereum is one of the best investments of cryptocurrency that makes us a big profit in the world crypto.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
July 20, 2018, 04:19:08 AM
for us ethereum is also a good way we can get many benefits, because now the price is also still cheap, for us it is also better we can get a lot of ethereum, because the future ethereum is also a more profitable future.
some did assume that the best ethereum. possible reasons because ethereum itself becomes an investment of everyone for their long-term investment. in that they use ethereum as well as investment and bounty campaign payments
Activity: 600
July 20, 2018, 04:07:52 AM
for us ethereum is also a good way we can get many benefits, because now the price is also still cheap, for us it is also better we can get a lot of ethereum, because the future ethereum is also a more profitable future.
Activity: 224
July 20, 2018, 04:04:26 AM
Surely this is the best time to invest in Ethereum, due to its current low price and its stability to menter it
in the long term and thus have big profits. But there are also other currencies like Ripple or Litecoins you would have to investigate them.
yes, after the price of Ethereum declines sharply, it is likely to rise and stabilize by the end of the year as it did in the past year, so this is the right time to invest with ETH for big profits when the market recovers.
Activity: 210
July 20, 2018, 03:37:50 AM
I think you'd better buy Bitcoin instead of buying ethereum.
I have confidence that Bitcoin will be better than Ethereum.
Bitcoin can rise high and Bitcoin can be the most expensive coin today so if you invest in Bitcoin then you will benefit greatly.
Activity: 168
July 20, 2018, 03:21:13 AM
According to my knowledge, ETH is always good to buy because these days we are seeing a lot potential and many members are starting ventures with ETH smart contract. This makes more comfortable to company owners so in this there is a bright future for ETH.
July 20, 2018, 02:59:19 AM
Of course, Ethereum is great for investment.
Ethereum's technology will make many people interested in Ethereum.
Currently in the Cryptocurrency market has increased Ethereum users, this will cause the transactions that occur in Ethereum to increase so that the price of Ethereum will be stable and will increase.
This is the reason why Ethereum is worth the long-term investment.
Activity: 420
July 20, 2018, 02:50:04 AM
Ethereum is the best investment because already we have seen last year the price of ETH reached 1300$ and definitely in future, the price of ETH will cross more than 2000$. Now still, it is a good option for investment because now it below the 500$.
Activity: 359
Merit: 1
July 20, 2018, 02:33:45 AM
For today or have been 3 days, ethereum price its not moving fast along with bitcoin price, its really stable, may be when bitcoin get stable price, ethereum will be getting increase again
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
SURVIVE | P2E
July 20, 2018, 02:29:01 AM
I could say definitely yes, ethereum is one of the best investment here in cryptoworld. The project itself become popular to investor day by day because of the continously developing their platform . There are still more improvement need to do but this what makes this project worth to invest.
July 20, 2018, 01:18:07 AM
Ethereum is very appropriate for long-term investment.
Ethereum has good potential to rise in price if you are holding in more than 1 year.
Ethereum has also proved to be a stable coin of its price and a smaller downtrend.
I'm sure Ethereum will be a lucrative coin for investors.
Activity: 170
July 19, 2018, 11:43:38 PM
Surely this is the best time to invest in Ethereum, due to its current low price and its stability to menter it
in the long term and thus have big profits. But there are also other currencies like Ripple or Litecoins you would have to investigate them.
Activity: 168
July 19, 2018, 10:31:06 PM
a move up to $ 500 may occur. If the ethereum is traded at that price, it could attract the buying power to push the price up to $ 600, with resistance facing $ 550. More wonderful will happen.
Activity: 406
Merit: 19
July 19, 2018, 10:08:11 PM
Hello, As i am looking in crypto market now so i am thinking Ethereum is good for investment now. What is your opinion for this?

If we talk about altcoin, the answer is of course the best Ethereum than any other altcoin, but if we are talking about cryptocurrency, then my answer is Bitcoin.
MiF
Activity: 1344
Merit: 258
July 19, 2018, 09:26:06 PM
Actually Ethereum is a good enough currency to invest and maintain for a long time, since its price has dropped a lot and at this moment it can be used to have large long-term profits, but there are also several good currencies to invest as Ripple, Monero .
  Ethereum is a kind of asset that has a viable and reliable flatform to transact, it also suit for long term investment to gain enormous profits when the market gain the stability from its downfall. And as long as the market has not recover yet, grab the oppurtunity while its on dip.
Activity: 139
July 19, 2018, 09:03:37 PM
Actually Ethereum is a good enough currency to invest and maintain for a long time, since its price has dropped a lot and at this moment it can be used to have large long-term profits, but there are also several good currencies to invest as Ripple, Monero .
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
July 19, 2018, 08:51:14 PM
yes of course and if you can hold it as your long term investment.

they have smart contract, big community, nice developer, and a lot of good things.

you can hodl ethereum as one of your investment.
Pages:
Jump to: