Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Ethereum set new High in this Year - page 3. (Read 1196 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 11
January 27, 2020, 03:24:55 PM
Ethereum is very good currency, but i think Ethereum can't go more than $400 in this year. Ethereum rises very slowly, and I heard a news Ethereum co-founder sell a lot of Ethereum and dumped it(2019). For this reason, they lost many investors. But I believe that Ethereum will make a history in future.        
Activity: 394
Merit: 1
January 27, 2020, 03:02:08 PM
don't know too, in my opinion it's only time that can answer. although it can be said that ETHEREUM is a high potential altcoin for investment but is not a guarantee to the fullest. but what makes me and maybe some other users believe, because ETHEREUM has a smart platform and also the only successful ICO project in the cryptoqurrency industry.
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1403
January 27, 2020, 02:30:47 PM
I'm a little skeptical if ETH can reach the same levels as 2017, that was insane in my opinion, and ETH was the core of a lot of another coins launched that year
But ETH is strong enough to remain only behind BTC and have a lot of development being made, I believe ETH will continue as the most important altcoin, and will have excelent prices in the future
Activity: 1442
Merit: 2
January 27, 2020, 02:26:16 PM
I don't think so, no doubt about it's potential but reality is different. If my predictions is right then Ethereum can hit highest 500$ mark in this year. Honestly speaking, I had a lot of hopes regarding Ethereum price still I'm optimistic about it's great future.
Activity: 406
Merit: 3
January 27, 2020, 02:19:46 PM
Ethereum has advantages such as ethereum's smart platform that is often used by companies to develop their own projects, on the one hand ethereum is a giant altcoin and certainly very worthy of investment in the future. I personally believe that ethereum in 2020 is much better than before.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP
January 27, 2020, 02:11:15 PM
Ethereum is a very good currency to have and this is the best time to invest in ether, as there are prediction that crypto market will boost and all the top cioins will boost also so if you get the chance then invest in top coins like ethereum
Activity: 375
Merit: 10
January 27, 2020, 02:10:10 PM
Ethereum is About to set new high in this year . Most of the new and previos Projects are on the ETH platform.

Actually the existence of a new project using the ethereum platform has no effect on the ethereum coins. The price of ethereum persists due to their platforms that gain public trust, and the CEO of ethereum (vitalik) also often holds cryptocurrencies seminars.
Activity: 812
Merit: 512
January 27, 2020, 01:39:58 PM
Currently the price of ETH is $ 170, and do you expect it to surpass $ 1400 this year? It is an impossible goal with the current market situation. If the price of bitcoin were pumped and surpassed $ 2,000, I think the price of ETH could go up to $ 400
Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
January 27, 2020, 01:31:30 PM
The number of new ICOs coming online using the ERC-20 platform have decreased to a bare minimum. Even the existing projects are not doing very well and many of them have gone either dormant or dead. Now a possible boost for Ethereum may come as a result of ETH 2.0. But this has been postponed many times now and no one knows exactly when it will be rolled out.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 685
January 26, 2020, 07:51:03 AM
Ethereum is About to set new high in this year . Most of the new and previos Projects are on the ETH platform.

LOL, you reasons are not valid, if ETH is set for a new high this year, that would be great as it would help those useless coins now to grow.
majority of the ICO projects in the past are using ETH platform and majority of them are also scam, they need some miracle like a bull run to grow again

Let's just hope but we cannot guarantee it will happen even if ETH will launch ETH 2.0 this year.
Activity: 728
Merit: 19
KUWA.ai
January 26, 2020, 07:42:23 AM
That doesn't mean eth will be up very soon. In early 2018 eth was above 1000$ now look at the price. Eth needs a lot of good news for rising at that level again.
Activity: 840
Merit: 255
SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes
January 26, 2020, 07:40:41 AM
Ethereum is most popular coin after Bitcoin,Ether hit highest above $1500 it shows that Ether have potential to even cross above $1500.Most of ICO projects work on Ether this is main reason the price f Ether is stable and once all successful projects will properly stat operations it will be more beneficial for Ether.

Ether demand is rising because most of investors prefer Ether due to high price of Bitcoin.As concern of this year overall expected positive for the crypto due to halving of Bitcoin,Past history shows when BTC hit high the price of Ether also rises so hopefully Ether hit in this year.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS
January 26, 2020, 07:21:54 AM
If whole of the cryptoeconomy booms then ETH AND BTC will make record breaking highs. Everything is dependent upon huge capital injection into the economy to free the market from recession and market will become more stable. ETH is the backbone of alts lots of alts are developed on ETH blockchain and that's why ETH will capture the major part of the investment in alts.
Activity: 1764
January 26, 2020, 05:00:32 AM
I am not sure of this, because soon there will be bitcoin halving and all the big players with manipulators will be busy investing and pumping the price of bitcoin, so only few people will be pumping ethereum, but maybe by the end of 2020 the price of ethereum will really increase, but to see 1k$ for etherum I think it is still necessary to wait a long time.
Activity: 756
Merit: 257
Freshdice.com
January 26, 2020, 02:44:24 AM

It is also need to notice and realize that some projects do not go further beyond or survive the market after some years and it is sad to see that some IEO projects are just repeating the mistakes of many ICOs. It is also important to study well the project and take note of the realistic goals that it wanted to reach. That is why being an investor is difficult if you have no good eye on projects that have the ability to adapt and survive the market for a long period of time.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 501
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 25, 2020, 10:56:55 PM

That was good to know because last year I didn't notice anything about ETH that has a project even if there are some but it is unlike from the previous year where almost all project must be used etherwallet before entering into market and that's why a lot of people thought that ethereum wouldn't dump.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 121
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
January 25, 2020, 09:34:39 PM
well i believe that this year will have its good times but it wont reach new highs
i compare the 2019 to 2015
2020 to 2016
and 2021 will bea s 2017
but its a wild guess.. i just keep buying and holding and hoping =]
what you are very sure of is that the analysis must also be appreciated, especially if you say that "continuing to buy and hold" is a sense of optimism that must also be appreciated. but what you say all of that is very much I agree because I also believe that there will be a change, this can be seen with the early year movement of bitcoin which is pretty good. this will make and encourage all altcoin to be passionate too, especially ethereum which will also affect the growth of new projects.
Activity: 658
Merit: 117
January 25, 2020, 09:04:13 PM

If by high you refer to the price, then I suggest you look at the chart carefully and reconsider your position. It did appear as if for a while we were heading back to new highs, but it may have been a mirage or a gimmick to get people to invest in it. After a few weeks of a sudden uptrend, a retracement seems to have settled in and we may find ourselves back in the lows of 2019. Hopefully, it doesn't get as bad as in 2018.
Activity: 210
January 25, 2020, 08:53:48 PM
well i believe that this year will have its good times but it wont reach new highs
i compare the 2019 to 2015
2020 to 2016
and 2021 will bea s 2017
but its a wild guess.. i just keep buying and holding and hoping =]
Activity: 978
Merit: 250
January 25, 2020, 07:48:29 PM

Still I remember the time when people were starting to compare with Bitcoin and Ethereum. This Ethereum has highest probability to touched top price. But problem is still has no accurate time to beacon chain where Ethereum blockchain will be build for POS.
Pages:
Jump to: