Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Ethereum set new High in this Year - page 4. (Read 1196 times)

Activity: 2954
Merit: 672
Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!
January 25, 2020, 07:31:38 PM
I think this time around the Eth exponential growth will be trigerred by its upgrades especially after change to pos from pow algorithm that will cause demand and no one will want to sell due to passive profits from staking. Eth will definitely move towards new highs but i am not sure that this will happen in this year or next year.
Hopefully Eth will be making a high growth this year since most of the ico projects today are mostly in eth flatforms. It may not reach its ATH again just like the previous year but for sure we will see good growth for ethereum before this year ends.
Activity: 448
Merit: 21
January 25, 2020, 04:03:16 PM
So for better everyone can go to invest on BTC than ethereum as we have good expectation in the price for BTC all the time.

I agree with you. This is the perfect time to invest in Bitcoin as the price is enough low. Last week BTC price was 9k USD, anytime it can boost up to 10K USD. Ethereum is a good investment though but people are losing hopes on Ethereum as their growth is very low according to other good coin.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 118
January 25, 2020, 03:19:24 PM
ethereum doesn't have a good signal right now, ethereum prices are still stuck at $ 160, if Ethereum can recover to $ 200 it will be useful to continue the bull trend
true, and if ethereum is bullish, ethereum will not make  new high because in my opinion it is very difficult to make new ath like all altcoins because the market is in a bearish trend, eth will go up but will not make new ath

afaik bullish means really high growth or ath  . bearish means fall of the price but that doesnt mean no increase will happen . there are and its still possible , if eth will go up , there is also a chance that it can make a new ath again if the rise continues  . to the question if eth set to  new high this year  ? why not  ?  every year means new hope  .  many years that eth was dump  , so there will also be a year that eth can experience to be on top again .
Activity: 286
Merit: 3
https://goldeth.io/
January 25, 2020, 03:01:55 PM
ETH has smart contracts with several ICO projects so ETH still has the opportunity to rise to the highest price again someday, even I have no doubts or worries after adding a few more ETHs to investment, because I believe that ETH has great potential for investment.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP
January 25, 2020, 02:51:05 PM
Ethereum is About to set new high in this year . Most of the new and previos Projects are on the ETH platform.

it is also going to be rush on eth blockchain. it is not abuot the projects on the eth blockchain that will set the eth high, the main thing lies within the ethereum that will make it great again. devs should have some extra plans to keep it at NO. 2
Activity: 882
Merit: 101
January 25, 2020, 02:30:19 PM
ethereum doesn't have a good signal right now, ethereum prices are still stuck at $ 160, if Ethereum can recover to $ 200 it will be useful to continue the bull trend
true, and if ethereum is bullish, ethereum will not make  new high because in my opinion it is very difficult to make new ath like all altcoins because the market is in a bearish trend, eth will go up but will not make new ath
Activity: 1110
Merit: 104
The OGz Club
January 25, 2020, 01:25:51 PM
Activity: 882
Merit: 13
January 25, 2020, 11:49:11 AM
We are hoping for the best to happen. If bitcoins stays strong I think other coins will follow the trend specially ETH which had is ATH in 2017. I think with constatinopole coming out, it would help ETH to hype out and make its price up in a certain price market. We'll never know we just hope for a healthy market this year 2020.
Activity: 1236
Merit: 252
January 25, 2020, 11:43:12 AM
Ethereum is About to set new high in this year . Most of the new and previos Projects are on the ETH platform.

I think it will jump up into 0.1BTC again once the bull run start to happen in the market. Or it could be more I guess at 1k$ and if that happen more millionaires will rise up here in cryptocurrency and its credibility also will increase too and popularity. In fact, I also hold em on my wallet too and waiting for the right time to sell.
I doubt that because I see that at this time ethereum does not have many investors and there are already a few investors who are interested in ethereum because there might not be a good development so it is difficult to attract investors to support ethereum anymore, I am sure ethereum is as close to its death.
No, it’s not going to happen because as much I know ETH is getting good with time same as another altcoin so I am expecting something good from it as I saw so many people who would suggest you invest your money in ETH after bitcoin so I think it’s hard to make ETH vanish from market and because of so many investors it will never die.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 148
January 25, 2020, 09:36:28 AM

Passionately yes, we may not see a new ATH in the early stage of 2020 but we are likely to see the movement towards the end of 2020 bitcoin halve. Ethereum has been working its models out for a good raise like what we saw in 2017. Although, many enthusiasts had said that, Ethereum will make another good result by 2021.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 260
1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL
January 25, 2020, 09:28:30 AM
Prices increases in crypto these days just don't come with shills or empty messages any more. What really drives price is the progress of development, features, products released and how it tends to increase global adoption towards cryptocurrencies. However, with the coming of BTC halving i am sure we are likely going to see a rise in some major altcoins like
Activity: 1106
Merit: 527
January 25, 2020, 08:55:16 AM
If ETH goes to such great mark in this year every one else happy for sure but we don't know what will happen in the market since it is highly volatile.
So for better everyone can go to invest on BTC than ethereum as we have good expectation in price for BTC all the time.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 281
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
January 25, 2020, 08:48:07 AM
if the benchmarks are only smart contracts, Eth should have exceeded ATH last year, but this is not the point.

Eth remains stable with their increasing volume, but they are also the same as altcoin who still cannot ensure an increase just because the alt market is not yet dominant. Then there is ETH 2.0 this year, many hoping there will be a price increase but realistically it will not meet the highest performance because it is still in its initial stages.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 289
January 25, 2020, 08:25:46 AM

New ATH at this price? I think we should wait more before we conclude. Most people argue that ETH price pushed very high to its ATH above 1k$ during the last altcoin season because many projects were using mainly ETH for ICO, there is some sense in this. However, every ETH holder like myself await a new ATH but not this current price level. I hope the POS algorithm will bring the much needed uptrend soon.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 263
January 25, 2020, 08:12:44 AM
I believe that ETH is a profitable investment in the future, but given the current unstable market situation I think ETH can reach its ATH price again if BTC can pump up to $ 10k this year, I see ETH price movements currently following trend of rising prices BTC themselves.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 293
January 25, 2020, 04:39:19 AM

Makes me wonder, if ever this will happen, where does ETH will land. But we must be careful do not be reckless to buy ETH by just considering this idea. We could not yet say it by this time, there are more possibilities that could happen along the run. Be careful, alway, becausw situations might turn to be the opposite.
Activity: 835
Merit: 0
January 25, 2020, 02:22:43 AM
Yes!!! we all can only predict but we can't be certain for sure what will happen in this crypto place . Maximum crypto members hoping this that you are thinking . We need lots of investors to rise the market , meny investors left the crypto market place because of few months ago crash ....
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1029
January 24, 2020, 07:45:50 PM
This can't be a fact that projects are being launched on Ethereum so that Ethereum price will go for a new high! Rather many people believe that ICO sale in Ethereum coin is the reason behind Ethereum price falls! If Bitcoin hits a new high then Ethereum will too, otherwise no developments can't push Ethereum price for a new high! Maybe this is silly, but this is the reality!
Im not sure about that. Just try to analyze with this current level price of ethereum and how is it possible for ethereum to reach another ATH. As you can see that if the price of ethereum is not even the same with its level when the price of bitcoin worth 8k in 2018 and at that time and the price of ethereum was around 500.
It looks too difficult for ether to get the same price again.
Activity: 114
Merit: 1
The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol
January 24, 2020, 05:05:25 PM
Ethereum is a great Coin with a lot of prospect and I has had a great run for the pass few years and still trying despite the fact that it price hasn't had a solid movement in a long time.
Activity: 826
Merit: 252
January 24, 2020, 02:21:04 PM
As alternative coin after bitcoin, ethereum must stay with great performance and new system/ program for their users. This is idealist coin, only think about development and if success with 2.0 ethereum will more easy to get higher price and volume. We can see their history in 2018 - 2019 very slowly and low positive news. They prepare to up grade system to get more fresh fund and stay away from another coins. Ethereum can't beat bitcoin but leave another coins behind is their goals.
Pages:
Jump to: