Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Facebook against Bitcoin? - page 8. (Read 2705 times)

Activity: 355
Merit: 102
October 23, 2018, 11:04:05 AM
in my opinion, facebook is not against bitcoin because there is no connection between the two and I think why facebook fight against it is useless and bitcoin does not harm facebook, so bitcoin is never wrong
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
October 23, 2018, 10:49:34 AM
Facebook is not against Bitcoin but rather intends to avoid the situation of misleading its community members through its paid advertisement. Users of facebook can post crypto and Bitcoin related topics on facebook without any penalty.

here we can see that Facebook is very wise to respond to how this crypto and its impact on Facebook is quite large, even though a while ago there was an issue that Facebook and Twitter were a bit uncomfortable with this.
In the end there is tolerance as well because against the flow of crypto also Facebook itself will also be overwhelmed
Activity: 42
Merit: 1
October 23, 2018, 10:46:22 AM
I heard the news on some days that facebook was banned by bitcoin maybe it violates regulation even if it works well, they can not correct the wrong, because facebook is banished to a coin desk so even the Facebook ads are againts in a cryptocurrency bitcoin. facebook still tries the right to protect its users and the bitcoin against facebook will still be a bitcoin in all crypto.
Activity: 112
October 23, 2018, 10:38:45 AM
We all know that Facebook is the good social media for promotion crypto and increase users. I have faced this type of problem in crypto related posts before 3 months. But Facebook now won't restrict any crypto related post. Facebook helps bitcoin to reach more people to know about cryptocurrency. So I think Facebook is not against Bitcoin.
Activity: 114
Merit: 2
October 23, 2018, 10:37:21 AM
They're not against bitcoin, they just want to stop taking shit from government entities accusing them of jeopardizing user privacy. They're going to use AI to spot ICO scams, and I doubt they'll deny ad revenue for crypto, until they create their own currency of course. Whoever creates the most used currency has the most world power, and this is what they're ultimately after. They're not "against" anything, they're for staying relevant and will do whatever it takes. As of now this means jumping on the blockchain bandwagon and investing heavily in AI/VR/AR.
Activity: 770
Merit: 102
October 23, 2018, 10:32:00 AM
I don't see Facebook fighting bitcoin, but what I see is that Facebook tries to prevent misuse or misdirection from people who are not responsible for crypto or bitcoin currencies. Facebook is trying to regulate advertisements about cryptocurrency or bitcoin to avoid crime such as fraud and so forth. This is a positive step and for me part of Facebook's participation in supporting cryptocurrency or bitcoin.
Activity: 271
October 23, 2018, 10:22:42 AM
I think facebook is not against bitcoin, although facebook has banned bitcoin ads and ico projects but not because facebook wants to fight bitcoin. Facebook wants to bring security to users against phishing projects
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
October 23, 2018, 10:10:40 AM
I think facebook is not against about bitcoin because facebook is open for everyone or for anything publicity like promotion or business. We are classified bitcoin as a business so we can promote it on facebook. But I think it is not a facebook who are against at bitcoin,the negative people who are using facebook. They will use facebook to say something negative about bitcoin to make other people also against about bitcoin. Facebook is one of the bridge that help bitcoin to spread a good news that bitcoin is the key to achieve all we want to have and what are goals that we need to achieve.
Activity: 400
Merit: 59
October 23, 2018, 09:38:35 AM
Facebook is not against Bitcoin but rather intends to avoid the situation of misleading its community members through its paid advertisement. Users of facebook can post crypto and Bitcoin related topics on facebook without any penalty.

I agree with this. Facebook did not want advertisement that is just a scam thatis why they do not like paid advertisement, as of today more and more people do not really do research because they want things to be easy and quick. With this we can say that if Facebook launched those kind of ads, people aill be easily encourage.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 105
October 23, 2018, 09:34:05 AM

Actually, I strongly believe that between Facebook and bitcoin is mutual need and does not believe that Facebook will ban or anything against bitcoin. With the progress of Crypto, isn't it an advantage for Facebook to work together and Facebook also earns income from it.
Activity: 159
October 23, 2018, 07:49:01 AM
Facebook is banned from all types of ads for virtual currency, including Bitcoin and ICO. This is part of a policy against fraudsters. The book will no longer accept ads that "promote misleading products or services or promote fraudulent behavior." However, he says the decision is not permanent, and Facebook will revisit the guidelines as they have better tools to find and remove bad ads.
Activity: 65
Merit: 0
October 23, 2018, 05:32:58 AM
maybe yes maybe not, sometimes it's a source of scam and because of facebook they will not know bitcoin
Activity: 812
Merit: 262
October 21, 2018, 07:28:55 PM
In fact facebook was one way to earn bitcoin because there are social media campaigns. Facebook was also one way to spread what bitcoin is and the reason why the population of bitcoin was continue growing. The only problem here was the interpretation and the misconceptions about what bitcoin because we all know thta not everything in facebook was true some are made to scam people.
Activity: 585
Merit: 251
October 21, 2018, 07:24:33 PM

There was a big problem on Facebook - a few months ago, they started blocking all ads related to cryptocurrencies from day to day. A fanpage referring to the crypto marked was also blocked. Fortunately, this decision was withdrawn:

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/06/26/facebook-is-reversing-its-ban-on-cryptocurrency-ads.html

Now it looks like everything is fine.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 110
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
October 21, 2018, 07:18:26 PM
Bitcoin is okay with facebook the only thing that most of the people is against is a scam. We knew that most scam projects that popped last year were advertised using their social media so we cannot blame them. People will report the idea of posing and promoting stuffs like ICO in the site that is why if BTC was been against is that it was only dragged by certain projects that were meant to scam.
Activity: 588
Merit: 18
October 21, 2018, 05:53:10 PM
The facebook is not against bitcoin, but it helps to promote bitcoin and other alt-coin in th crypto community for faster information passing across the nation, through a social media communication information posted.
Activity: 392
October 21, 2018, 04:15:58 PM
I think that Facebook isn't against btc, perhaps, there are certain things that look not very good for Facebook but i don't think that the situation is really very serious. Facebook will approve btc soon
Activity: 169
October 21, 2018, 04:01:15 PM
Facebook will not be against Bitcoin because Facebook seems to think that crypto is at least legal. But they do not want to encounter scam, so they are trying to protect for users.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
October 21, 2018, 03:59:01 PM
Yes, Facebook does not provide a crackdown on its users or the community to share information about Crypto, only forbids official advertisements, and this is indeed not a real problem just some time ago some people here made it like a problem. so it becomes bad news.
Some people hear it and understand it with the wrong intentions, even though there was never an absolute ban on advertising about crypto there. Yes, with their misunderstanding makes it sound a bad news. Until now, I'm still found some advertisement about ICO information on fb.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg
October 21, 2018, 03:50:51 PM
Facebook has a good policy, thus reducing any fraudulent advertising, currently, many ico are unreliable, but do not close for information about crypto.
So I think Facebook won't leave Crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: