Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Facebook against Bitcoin? - page 4. (Read 2741 times)

Activity: 102
Merit: 10
November 07, 2018, 01:55:30 PM
I think crypto still has a great deal of devotees, and it simple to perceive any reason why Facebook needs to offer crypto promotions: It's a developing, energizing industry with a considerable measure of potential sponsors. So long as Facebook's clients aren't getting misled, Im sure the organization would absolutely love to take on the extra income.
Additionally, Facebook most likely assumes the crypto fever is to some degree genuine. The organization begun its own internal blockchain team earlier this year to investigate the technology that is utilized as the foundation for all cryptocurrencies
Activity: 2030
Merit: 356
November 07, 2018, 01:12:06 PM
Facebook is not against Bitcoin but rather intends to avoid the situation of misleading its community members through its paid advertisement. Users of facebook can post crypto and Bitcoin related topics on facebook without any penalty.

Yeah, most likely nothing against Bitcoin, rather than ICO-s, scams etc.

Also we do not see any ads for bitcoin on face book. It is only the ICO which are being shown on Facebook and of course some evil minded people use to scam people by giving attractive ads to the face book users. All in  all it is a good step for bitcoin community.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
November 07, 2018, 12:23:49 PM
I guess Mark Zuckerberg is planning to promote his own crypto. As we all know that there are lots of money involve if Facebook is gonna tokenize every products and services that they offer online. There's a very high possibility of success since Facebook has already build a name and there's no need to pay for advertisements online. I guess this is one of the main reasons why Mark is banning paid crypto ads in Facebook. This is just my own opinion though since Mark is a businessman and he won't let this opportunity to make a single dime out of this awesome technology pass.

Well if Mark Zuckerberg is restricting bitcoin and other crypto related advertisements because he is trying to promote his own crypto currency it is both good and bad news to the crypto world because for the positive side it can make a revolution by proving a grate digital currency to the world due to his experience and knowledge and for the negative side it can eventually make other currencies to loose in the market because more and more users will always follow the more promising one over other
Activity: 205
November 07, 2018, 12:09:54 PM
I don't think Facebook and any social media websites were against bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency in the world but this situation was started during last couple years where many ICO projects started advertising there campaigns through social media continuously which made a bad effect on many social media sites including Facebook and twitter and that is the reason in occasions they tried to restrict or ban crypto related advertisements   
Activity: 182
November 07, 2018, 11:47:19 AM
I know that Twitter is against cryptocurrency and does not want to have any information in its social networks, unlike Facebook. I've also heard that Facebook is going to make its own token, but that's not for sure.
copper member
Activity: 262
November 07, 2018, 11:34:04 AM
I don't think facebook against bitcoin,If they against bitcoin they also banned posting or sharing about crypto related news.I think advertising banned is an strategic planning of them and recently I heard mark zuckerberg want to launch his own cypto so I don't think facebook against bitcoin.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
November 06, 2018, 03:18:09 PM
Until now I have not seen Facebook will prohibit or restrict cryptocurrency. And I really don't understand if Facebook forbids it. There are rumors that Facebook will issue its own currency, I think it's just a discourse. Not necessarily realized.
Yes i read that Facebook banned advertisements about cryptocurrency but they changed their decision.
I also read that Facebook is "very serious" about launching a Crypto
https://cryptobriefing.com/ready-for-facebook-coin/

Activity: 987
Merit: 254
November 06, 2018, 02:43:00 PM
I obviously do not find the crime on Facebook. Because Facebook is an established organization for social purposes. People especially bounty hunters really started to abuse this platform.
Activity: 31
Merit: 2
November 06, 2018, 02:32:41 PM
facebook is working towards betterment for crypto currencies and social media industry even facebook is going to bring lot of new features to highlight cryptocurrencies as per many media reports
Activity: 679
Merit: 254
November 06, 2018, 02:27:18 PM
The rules made by Facebook regarding crypto ads and topics related to bitcoin, are not prohibitions, but rather an anticipation of Facebook against fraud or others that can be misleading through crypto or bitcoin advertisements. Thus what Facebook does in my opinion to protect crypto or bitcoin advertisements from the actions of people who want to do an action that can harm Facebook or crypto or bitcoin. The steps taken by Facebook are quite positive for me because it is not a prohibition but a ban on the abuse of crypto or bitcoin advertisements that can harm all parties involved.
Activity: 308
Merit: 13
November 06, 2018, 01:19:14 PM
They are not against bitcoin, just facebook viewed the ICO as a commercial organization, respectively, this is a different type of advertising. I don't think ICO and Bitcoin are in danger on facebook.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 101
November 06, 2018, 12:45:35 PM
Facebook is not against Bitcoin but rather intends to avoid the situation of misleading its community members through its paid advertisement. Users of facebook can post crypto and Bitcoin related topics on facebook without any penalty.

I think Facebook is not against Bitcoin as they taking money against giving ads in their site but problem is where there money related there are some people who misguide another people and many men misguided by wrong person through Facebook. So at present time facebook company did not want to take this responsibility or they think that men should not take wrong information from facebook.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 257
LuckyB.it is Back!
November 06, 2018, 12:42:07 PM

I thought the content of the topic is really against bitcoin. Anyway, you are right that Facebook is not against bitcoin rather love bitcoin and support cryptocurrency but due to serious matter of scam and using the name of Facebook to scam and steal others effortless, Facebook made it strictly than before. this is good move to eliminate scammers activities through fb.
All the peoples are wrongly understand the facebook. Because facebook is a one of the social media so company should be directly contact with our project then promote the ICO is right way. But all the promoting our own account so it is a profit for facebook company. This is the main reason to against in crypto promotion but Bitcoin is eco friendly cryptocurrency in entire world.
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
November 06, 2018, 12:03:45 PM

I thought the content of the topic is really against bitcoin. Anyway, you are right that Facebook is not against bitcoin rather love bitcoin and support cryptocurrency but due to serious matter of scam and using the name of Facebook to scam and steal others effortless, Facebook made it strictly than before. this is good move to eliminate scammers activities through fb.
copper member
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Crypto24Radio.com 🎧 🎤 🎸
November 06, 2018, 11:58:40 AM

Yeah, most likely nothing against Bitcoin, rather than ICO-s, scams etc.
Activity: 35
November 05, 2018, 08:22:48 PM
Facebook prohibits ads related to bitcon and bitcoin-related projects, as they think there are now too many fraudulent schemes that harm users.
Activity: 60
November 05, 2018, 08:08:50 PM
Absolutely, i know facebook just banned paid advertisement otherwise i think there are no anything wrong.
Bounty hunter still working facebook campaign that means you can like, comment and post in facebook without any penalty.
Activity: 476
Merit: 124
November 05, 2018, 02:22:24 PM
Facebook is not against BTC or any specific cryptocurrency. In fact, they wanted to develop on their own using the same technology and concept of crypto currencies. They are against those abusive posts which are misleading, making people believe on something extraordinary which results to being scammed. Facebook doesn't want their name to be involved in such activities.
Activity: 686
Merit: 107
November 05, 2018, 01:58:26 PM

Facebook is protecting the user, with the increase in the popularity of ICO investment schemes, there are also too many scams that can use facebook to advertise and steal people's money.

Facebook is out to protect there platform but facebook is not against bitcoin.this is a section of the anti against the marketing.so facebook just minimizing the risk about it.

This is true. The crypto market is not for beginners, the risk is big and a great number of individuals can easily get hooked with the promises of these ICO investment schemes.
Activity: 280
Merit: 13
November 05, 2018, 12:37:46 PM
So far I have noticed Facebook is not against bitcoin but against BTC ads. In fact, facebook authority loves to stay safe zone. Because nowadays the number of ICO project is being scammed. So Facebook doesn't want to see their huge number user being deceived by ICO scammers and by this reason they don't want to lose their users.
Pages:
Jump to: