Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Facebook against Bitcoin? - page 3. (Read 2705 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 101
November 11, 2018, 11:44:27 AM
Facebook is a social media website where now the whole world is interconnected with one another and it will not opposes bitcoin and crypto and for me it is good to use bitcoin for social advertisement now free lancing services are available through which you can use your Facebook account for advertisement and it is the new trend of the advertisement and in this way people can make a lot of bitcoin and crypto.
Activity: 145
Merit: 10
November 11, 2018, 11:40:09 AM
Facebook is a well known commercial platform nowadays,so many subscribers globally and highly maintained their reputations.With the current issues regarding the bitcoin and lately getting fine on both parties facebook and bitcoin.It shows only that Facebook  dearly wants to avoid the subscribers for potential problem like.being scammed tru ICO projects of bitcoin.
Wherein a numbers of testimonies how they get involved in fake projects.
Facebook and Bitcoin just really wanted for the betterment of all subscribers as well with the company itself.
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
November 11, 2018, 11:39:53 AM
I don't think it would be correct to insinuate that facebook is against bitcoin. It's just wary about cryptocurrency in general probably trying to protect it's users From getting scammed well what ever reason facebook is one avenue to spread cryptocurrency so it important
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
November 11, 2018, 11:13:26 AM
From the Facebook incident that blocked crypto ads, I concluded that the Facebook founders were afraid of the huge crypto potential and could defeat Facebook assets. so they deleted it from their page. because I see other areas of investment that are equally at risk with crypto, that is, binary options are not blocked.
Activity: 1210
Merit: 100
November 11, 2018, 11:08:39 AM
No, facebook is not against bitcoin. It's just that they have policies when it comes to advertisements. I know some friends who has their accounts locked up on facebook due to spamming ICO advertisements. And also, i think facebook wants us to take precautions on some scam ICO's.
with the many scams that advertise on Facebook, Facebook tries to avoid it because it can have a bad impact, so it seems to ban. or maybe Facebook wants to work together officially and definitely related to such advertisements so that no one is harmed and can be mutually beneficial so that before clarity there is Facebook trying to ban it. so my personal opinion is the same as yours if Facebook does not fight Bitcoin.
Activity: 1003
Merit: 112
November 11, 2018, 11:00:59 AM
No, facebook is not against bitcoin. It's just that they have policies when it comes to advertisements. I know some friends who has their accounts locked up on facebook due to spamming ICO advertisements. And also, i think facebook wants us to take precautions on some scam ICO's.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 11, 2018, 09:14:14 AM
Facebook is not against Bitcoin but rather intends to avoid the situation of misleading its community members through its paid advertisement. Users of facebook can post crypto and Bitcoin related topics on facebook without any penalty.

yes I agree with you Facebook just wants to protect users from cryptocurrency fraud. because now there are too many ICOs and most ICOs are scam. so that Facebook does not want its users to be deceived by ICO who scam and I have also read an article that the founder of Facebook will create crypto coins themselves. let's wait if Facebook will properly establish crypto itself.
Activity: 1292
Merit: 101
Vave.com
November 11, 2018, 09:10:58 AM
It is carrying so many confusion i have seen about posting crypto in Facebook.You were talking about that are facebook against bitcoin .I didn't occur like something to post about bitcoin and crypto . The confusion was that are the advertisement are paid or not . But it's not being banned  me to post about crypto and bitcoin also ,So that its clear there is nothing about against bitcoin with Facebook.
Activity: 532
Merit: 15
November 11, 2018, 08:55:55 AM
no, they were just trying to minimize the damage  - a lot of scammers are using Facebook, the world's #1 social networking platform to scam people. and all we know that most of the ICOs are scam - so it was a good decision for the people of the 3rd world countries where a lot of people live on just a handful of money.
Activity: 173
November 11, 2018, 08:50:22 AM
Facebook is not against Bitcoin but rather intends to avoid the situation of misleading its community members through its paid advertisement. Users of facebook can post crypto and Bitcoin related topics on facebook without any penalty.
I'm not looking at facebook in bitcoin. Only banned on facebook are crypto currency adds (ICO) without enough information about their ICO
Activity: 231
Merit: 19
November 11, 2018, 08:32:21 AM
No, it is not against bitcoin in anyway and as we all know facebook will take everything that could profit them. I think it is those projects that are having ICO's they are being extra cautious about because of the law in the U.S governing cryptocurrency. The very same reason why mostly their residents are not allowed to participate in an ICO.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
= jasad =
November 11, 2018, 08:11:29 AM

of course not, this is just a misunderstanding. We all know that Facebook's ban is only on adverts for ico crypto. and new rumors that Facebook has allowed it to return.
correction if I'm wrong
Activity: 378
November 11, 2018, 08:06:11 AM
they only want the privacy of their advertisements to be organized so that there isn't too much to go to fraud that harms the user. they try to set it up and it's been proven that Facebook allows it to return according to the terms and conditions in force.

I actually consider Twitter to be very hard against crypto today, but actually their understanding is the same to make everything look without spam and have factual crypto data and news.
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1775
November 11, 2018, 07:04:46 AM
As far as I know, Facebook does prohibit cryptocurrency, one of the Bitcoin, well with that the company held by Mark Zuckerberg said the purpose was that the advertising content was related to the practice of deceptive and misleading promotions.
that is to say, on the grounds that Facebook is taking bans to prevent irresponsible people from promoting fraudulent financial products and services. So until now Facebook has remained as usual with crypto and Bitcoin.
Activity: 650
Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi
November 08, 2018, 07:09:01 AM
Yes i guess facebook doesn't think of banning bitcoin because cryptocurrency and bitcoin was once a contributors of facebooks profits.Until now we can freely post bitcoins related topics or cryptocurrencies in these site.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 506
November 08, 2018, 07:04:18 AM
Bitcoin is a decentralised crypto currency and because of its decentralised nature only there are many organisations, big multinational companies, even the governments of many nations are saying rubbish about the bitcoin and they are also very right at their respective place as no one wants to bring any kind of illegal activities in their organisations and Facebook is one of them but the best part is when Facebook banned crypto ads from its page, it leads to deflation in the valuation of stocks of Facebook and this simply signifies that how bitcoin is important for people.
Activity: 360
November 07, 2018, 05:00:51 PM
facebook not against bitcoin. facebook only gives warning to facebook users should avoid the fraudulent ICO project. and advise people to be more careful. Since this is a new trend in the future, where electronic money will become popular and widely used and also for the profit that facebook will receive from advertising for ICO projects, they will not forbid it.
Activity: 686
Merit: 227
November 07, 2018, 04:41:50 PM
I do not think that Facebook is against Bitcoin, but Bitcoin is not well suited for Facebook. I think that integrating Laitcoin into Facebook will have a positive effect on the entire market.
Activity: 94
Merit: 1
November 07, 2018, 02:39:05 PM
i do not think so. If facebook is against bitcoin, i think bitcoin will not have access to Facebook.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
November 07, 2018, 02:19:53 PM
Face has taken steps to fight back against bitcoin, banning ads for bitcoin on Facebook, it is not difficult to understand that they think most of the projects advertised on Facebook are tricky projects.
Facebook is not against Bitcoin but only forbids, Facebook prohibits Bitcoin or ico ads because they do not want it to happen if there is fraud or other crime in the name of Bitcoin. I think this is a good action from Facebook because they saved many people from fraud.
Pages:
Jump to: