Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Facebook against Bitcoin? - page 5. (Read 2705 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
November 05, 2018, 12:30:22 PM
Facebook is not against of it but some time in hard situations we have heard that bitcoin is baned but actually nobody is against if the users is willing to have them in crypto wealth and for now every industry face book twitter youtube and many other are following crypto and they promote these in the general public this is now a good platform where many people have now a good income from these and bounty campaigns are mostly following these social media checks.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
November 05, 2018, 11:35:29 AM
i think not against it, facebook just warn people about scammers and ponzi schemers, because those method just really popular these day to easily get bitcoin from people. so facebook just minimizing the risk about it
Yes, you have a point mate. The security features should be tightened and they need to prioritize first thing in the current task. I just hope that all motorcycle will be happy and contented with the financial and fruit needs.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
November 05, 2018, 10:40:05 AM
Facebook get huge amounts from these types of advertisements so why they ban such things which provide them profit,at the same time facebook is not just to make new friends across the world but it also about promoting advertisements.
Yes.Facebook may be a good step in promoting cryptocurrencies but they are just being careful of the things they want to advertise or promote knowing bitcoin has been involved in a scam.Facebook is not really against bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency.Surely they will start promoting bitcoin too when other social media has started already.
Its all about business, if they will gain from advertisement its not reasonable to say that they are against bitcoin or other crypto who uses their site, the are just securing their members to avoid lots of scammers who are using bitcoin to take away investors money, social site is the best place to promote
both scam businesses and those who are also have good intentions with potentials projects to developed..
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
November 05, 2018, 10:34:24 AM
Facebook get huge amounts from these types of advertisements so why they ban such things which provide them profit,at the same time facebook is not just to make new friends across the world but it also about promoting advertisements.
Yes.Facebook may be a good step in promoting cryptocurrencies but they are just being careful of the things they want to advertise or promote knowing bitcoin has been involved in a scam.Facebook is not really against bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency.Surely they will start promoting bitcoin too when other social media has started already.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 258
November 05, 2018, 10:08:32 AM
Facebook is not against Bitcoin but rather intends to avoid the situation of misleading its community members through its paid advertisement. Users of facebook can post crypto and Bitcoin related topics on facebook without any penalty.

First times FB accepted crypto, after was been period prohibited it.
I'm not sure, that Facebook accept advertise with crypto and blockchain technology.
Activity: 363
Merit: 10
November 05, 2018, 09:56:22 AM
Facebook is not against Bitcoin but it does not mean that you want to change the bitcoin that advertising or teammates ... support for bitcoin. Just do not lock, or block posting accounts that post about bitcoin. Cry
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 0
November 05, 2018, 09:43:19 AM
Facebook is out to protect there platform but facebook is not against bitcoin.this is a section of the anti against the marketing.so facebook just minimizing the risk about it.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 135
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 05, 2018, 09:02:12 AM
Facebook is not against Bitcoin but rather intends to avoid the situation of misleading its community members through its paid advertisement. Users of facebook can post crypto and Bitcoin related topics on facebook without any penalty.

I agree with this. As per what I have read, facebook do not want to advertise scams that is why they avoided the advertisement that the cryptocurrency can offer. They know how many users uses facebook amd they avoid being one of the reason why people get fooled.
copper member
Activity: 126
November 05, 2018, 08:51:16 AM
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
November 05, 2018, 08:37:55 AM
i think not against it, facebook just warn people about scammers and ponzi schemers, because those method just really popular these day to easily get bitcoin from people. so facebook just minimizing the risk about it
Activity: 420
Merit: 20
simply getting the job done
November 05, 2018, 08:31:09 AM
I hope that Facebook will not tighten policy towards cryptocurrency and cryptocurrency accounts. The other day, thousands of people were faced with the fact that their Twitter accounts were blocked. So far it is difficult to say whether it was a targeted correction of the crypto-community or just a new algorithm that blocks bounty hunters accounts, but if this happens with the facebook, it will not have a very good effect on the dissemination of information on new ICOs.
Activity: 532
Merit: 15
November 05, 2018, 08:19:23 AM
no, facebook is just trying to minimize the damage by scammers and ponzi schemers.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 503
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
November 05, 2018, 07:44:14 AM
All of the giant corporations are naturally against the cryptocurrencies because all of them work as a centralized units. They dont want the people to own their assets. We all know how Facebook manipulates the users' data and we have already seen the examples.
Activity: 96
Merit: 2
November 05, 2018, 07:32:51 AM
Might be no. Because I just searched on google about what experts and people are talking about Bitcoin on FB. But basically, Facebook is social media and as we all know Mark is owner of it. But it's all about business and loyalty.

Might be Mark have understand future of cryptocurrencies. But people already have created many related activities for promotion of Bitcoin as well as altcoins by paying to Mark as he own platform named Facebook. Its business part but facebook also have offices globally, and may be due to global corporate and government  regulations are the main reasons for taking interest down from Bitcoin and Altcoins.
Activity: 7
November 05, 2018, 07:19:31 AM
i think they will forcely aloow cryptocurrencies. since they still grow up more and more. not now for sure . but in the near future
Activity: 204
Merit: 100
November 05, 2018, 07:10:45 AM
Previously, facebook forbade bitcoin but now not. This is a positive sign to promote the development of bitcoin. Bitcoin can be advertised on the faceook, this is a chance for bitcoin to get closer to everyone.
Activity: 602
Merit: 104
November 05, 2018, 07:02:53 AM
They tried banning crypto related post but they already give up because definitely they will lose users and lose profits from advertisements. It's a wise decision from the Facebook creator and i think he also has a plan of making his own coin so he is aware that crypto can increase his reputation.

Facebook has tried but they were not successful since many users are doing some crypto related business. Bitcoin has already conquer in social media , the only point is for those users who are willing to take their journey in crypto business.
Activity: 178
Merit: 1
November 05, 2018, 06:23:24 AM
in my opinion there are several reasons why Facebook prohibits bitcoin. First Facebook prohibits cryptocurrency and ICO ads because now many ICOs are scamming so Facebook doesn't want its users to be deceived by the ICO. The second time I also read that Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg wanted to make crypto himself. and they also think that payment via crypto costs a lot and is a long time. but I think when crypto improves the system, the transaction process is accelerated and costs are reduced, so they will be interested in promoting crypto again.
copper member
Activity: 95
November 05, 2018, 06:00:19 AM
Facebook is being used as a media flatform to promote bitcoin because of its popularity and the numerous number of users.
Activity: 17
November 05, 2018, 05:40:43 AM
Facebook do not hate bitcoin infact I think they support crypto but you have to understand why they had to ban crypto for now. Yes I think its temporary. They're just trying to protect themselves and their customers and who can blame them. Scammer we're thriving with social media and were destroying crypto. We need to send the right messages for mass adoption not the wrong ones.
Pages:
Jump to: