Pages:
Author

Topic: Is facebook creating their own crypto? - page 3. (Read 26118 times)

Activity: 318
Merit: 1
January 20, 2019, 12:29:12 PM
If facebook gonna do their own cryptocurrency coin or other method before doing it. It will public know all facebook users about crypto and how it works in the future.
Activity: 462
January 18, 2019, 12:54:44 PM
Faster such big giants would enter the cryptocurrency market. This will give a cazmic growth of the industry. They will also become leaders. Let's say google cryptocurrency can be compared with bitcoin as it can be used in all resources of this giant.
Activity: 310
Merit: 10
January 18, 2019, 12:50:50 PM
It would be awesome, but I think it needs to be confirmed. There are already some big players that are actively investing in blockchain and crypto currencies and I think within several years the whole industry will face the mass adoption.
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
January 18, 2019, 09:53:44 AM
Facebook only adopted the blockchain but was not interested in the crypto currency and I don't think Facebook would be possible to make its own crypto currency if you want to know the news is valid or not as good as you are, you immediately ask the facebook
Activity: 294
January 18, 2019, 09:36:49 AM
So far, they have delayed the launch, or simply ran into problems, so their cryptocurrency will not be released soon!
Activity: 364
Merit: 3
GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
January 18, 2019, 09:25:19 AM
I guess it will never happen. As we know that Facebook is a private company whose stock is publicly traded and there are a couple of giants who own some of those stocks. The Facebook ecosystem cannot even adopt this idea. Even if they did launch it someday they would probably be asked constantly by the SEC, USA Congress about all kinds of security-based question.

There is still a big possibility that facebook will
create their own crypto, because by business ,this social media icon has a very large supporters and customers ,so if the time that cryptocurrency will be dominating the currency world ,then there will be more companies and business will create there own cryptos.
Activity: 182
January 18, 2019, 08:10:00 AM
It seems to me that the arrival of such a large player on the market is always positive news, since a lot of money will come from him
Activity: 565
Merit: 268
Remember who u are, what u are & who you represent
January 18, 2019, 07:24:57 AM
I guess it will never happen. As we know that Facebook is a private company whose stock is publicly traded and there are a couple of giants who own some of those stocks. The Facebook ecosystem cannot even adopt this idea. Even if they did launch it someday they would probably be asked constantly by the SEC, USA Congress about all kinds of security-based question.
Activity: 210
December 28, 2018, 06:02:24 AM
Of course, it would be great news that such a giant as Facebook would enter the cryptocurrency market
copper member
Activity: 812
Merit: 6
December 28, 2018, 05:52:28 AM
I heard that FB creates their own stablecoin for whatsapp, i think they want to comtete with TON(GRAM) new blockchain from Telegram creator, thats will be interesting to watch - popular messenger with own crypto and transactions possibility sounds good.
Activity: 322
December 27, 2018, 07:13:14 PM
I heard about it. It seems to me that this is a good idea. In addition, it seems to me that thanks to the blockchain technology, this social network will become more reliable.
Activity: 512
December 27, 2018, 07:00:29 PM
Facebook has blockchain experts who are monitoring the market. If they come up with their own blockchain or coin it will be huge as they have an active monthly user base of over 2 billion people.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
First Islamic Crypto Exchange
December 27, 2018, 10:48:51 AM
I have not heard this, where did you read about it? there were no official statements
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
December 24, 2018, 11:39:59 AM
This has long been discussed, but today for some reason very few people think about it. Although if they officially announce this, then the situation will probably have to encourage people to legalize cryptocurrency as a value.
Activity: 368
December 21, 2018, 01:24:35 AM
Now there is a rumor that Facbook plans to buy one of the largest US exchanges in 2019. If so, this is very good for the crypto market.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 592
BTC to the MOON in 2019
December 21, 2018, 01:15:45 AM
Heard a rumor that facebook  was thinking about launching their own crypto. What do you guys think about this?

Would also love your feedback on Algebraix. App that keeps your data private and pays you to watch ads. how do you think they will measure up to the advertising giants like facebook and google?
I think it's just a rumor. But if Facebook is really creating its own cryptocurrency, that's great!! The cryptocurrency market will become much more popular.
They are a tech company and they see the increase of adoption in crypto,  so probably they want to have a share in the pie.
A business in order to survive in the long run, it needs to adopt changes and it's just timely that they will also participate in the crypto craze.
Facebook is facebook, it's very popular but with the latest technology, there's a chance that they will be come obsolete.
Activity: 336
December 21, 2018, 12:34:09 AM
Heard a rumor that facebook  was thinking about launching their own crypto. What do you guys think about this?

Would also love your feedback on Algebraix. App that keeps your data private and pays you to watch ads. how do you think they will measure up to the advertising giants like facebook and google?
I think it's just a rumor. But if Facebook is really creating its own cryptocurrency, that's great!! The cryptocurrency market will become much more popular.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
November 25, 2018, 07:54:22 PM
I hope this can be realized, at least Facebook is a big company that can make crypto investors more confident.
I'm sure this will be big news. anyone will wait for him and use Facebook.
Activity: 951
Merit: 250
November 25, 2018, 07:48:10 PM
maybe not, maybe yes.
we dont know what is the real deal until we see they are launching it.
but they have the capability in having their own crypto and it will have a mass adoption.

if they will have crypto i hope we can have the bounty for that.
The mass adoption is really existing and it happens for a reason. We see the advantages of it, the crypto is really functional and it helps the development of the country and also the people will be more poductive as well as 5he person will grow into brighter one.We are all hoping for great opportunities.
Activity: 602
Merit: 2
November 02, 2018, 01:04:44 PM

Facebook? While Facebook is thinking about starting a social network on the blockchain. Foresting is already doing this. And who is the first to occupy this niche, he won.
Pages:
Jump to: