Pages:
Author

Topic: Is facebook creating their own crypto? - page 5. (Read 26118 times)

Activity: 88
Merit: 0
August 29, 2018, 01:12:24 PM
I do not like the idea of Facebook having ICO projects in the first place besides many people using it, I do not like to see some note when creating your Facebook account in 2019 that you need to drop some satoshi or BTC or Facebook code on a certain wallet before you create it right away when you need to find a token holder to create one and some people will overprice it when no one is willing to sell their token.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1
August 27, 2018, 03:38:42 AM
This might be a good idea. But why do we need cryptocurrency from Facebook or Google? Do you really think it will be fully decentralized? In the crypto-currency world, we can not trust corporations, because they come here only for the sake of money and control. But perhaps this will have a good impact on the legalization of cryptocurrencies in some countries.
Activity: 88
August 27, 2018, 03:32:28 AM
There is a possibility that Facebook is creating their own blockchain but not specifically their cryptocurrency. Companies like Facebook, Google, Microsoft, they actually don't need a cryptocurrency. However, they have shown their interest in the blockchain multiple times.
Activity: 154
August 27, 2018, 03:29:28 AM
There are too manu rumors about it and I don't believe in this at all, there are too many negative opinions about Facebook's cryptocurrency which will be not the strongest.
Activity: 70
August 24, 2018, 05:09:43 AM
I'm not sure about this information. However, Facebook creating its own cryptocurrency makes sense. It could cut down on transaction fees that the company has to pay credit card companies internally. But more than that, it could make Facebook a major player in the cryptocurrency market. There should be a concrete envidence about this not just merely social speculations that might be misleading.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
August 24, 2018, 05:08:12 AM
Giant Facebook, very much afraid of regulatory agencies, so until there is no official recognition of the crypto currency in all countries in which Facebook is integrated, no crypto currency will be introduced in Facebook, it's obvious.
Well, from that answer, it's just purely business and Facebook owner knows how to make business and how things will workout, as they know that Facebook already a wide venue for businesses and it's been used by most individuals and business owners to advertise, if they will enter into crypto business they need to make sure that everything will run smoothly just like how Facebook do.
Activity: 196
August 24, 2018, 05:01:35 AM
I think it's a very interesting idea, if Facebook makes their own crypto, many people will invest in crypto made by Facebook, I really hope Facebook is really serious about building their ideas, because this is a huge opportunity to make Crypto a more developed.
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
August 24, 2018, 04:59:06 AM
This is already an old FUD topic, first of all it already explained by the owner of facebook Mr. Mark Elliot Zuckerberg wasn't in there company the plan to joined in digital cryptocurrency. In fact they are already banned advertisement of cryptocurrency adds and propose initial coin offering.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
August 24, 2018, 04:54:15 AM
To what sort does facebook needs to make their own token? Sorry but I still don't have the idea on what reason does facebook needs the token. It is going okay as of now that they still don't integrate their own token.
The reason is - to make more money by facebook. I think it is deal of time to make own coin or token. Maybe not rigth now, but till several years.
Activity: 49
August 24, 2018, 04:54:02 AM
I think the rumor comes from kik having own crypto. But no, facebook has said that they want to use blockchain tech and people mistake it for cryptocurrency. However it's still a possibility that by using "blockchain" they simply want to transact on Facebook and it's very much does sound like a cryptocurrency.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
August 24, 2018, 04:50:09 AM
To what sort does facebook needs to make their own token? Sorry but I still don't have the idea on what reason does facebook needs the token. It is going okay as of now that they still don't integrate their own token.
Activity: 126
August 24, 2018, 04:19:44 AM
Heard a rumor that facebook  was thinking about launching their own crypto. What do you guys think about this?

Would also love your feedback on Algebraix. App that keeps your data private and pays you to watch ads. how do you think they will measure up to the advertising giants like facebook and google?

maybe, because Facebook is a big company. and now so many companies make their own coins. if Facebook is really going to make coins then that is a good thing for crypto, because crypto can be increasingly global.
Activity: 420
August 24, 2018, 01:45:28 AM
I think it is just a rumor because there no right information that facebook is going to create their own crypto.There is no officialy news about this but i think in future it can be possible.
Activity: 42
August 23, 2018, 12:11:20 PM
There is no data about this yet. Yet, I do trust that they are upto something. The digital money has such a large number of favorable circumstances that facebook can't overlook that. I believe that Mark comprehend the estimation of cryptographic forms of money. Later on, facebook may have their own cryptographic money or they may acknowledge others
Activity: 126
August 23, 2018, 06:26:12 AM
That is not sure yet. It is just a rumor as you said and it still not yet 100% sure. I hope they did though, it would have been really great.
Activity: 121
August 23, 2018, 06:12:31 AM
Yes, I have read this information, but I don't think that it will be happend in the neares time, creation takes too many time and they will not be able to do it so fast.
Activity: 336
August 23, 2018, 05:54:55 AM
And that is why Facebook has lifted a ban on the advertising of ICO, is still waiting for the release of their tokens!
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
August 23, 2018, 05:45:41 AM
Heard a rumor that facebook  was thinking about launching their own crypto. What do you guys think about this?

Would also love your feedback on Algebraix. App that keeps your data private and pays you to watch ads. how do you think they will measure up to the advertising giants like facebook and google?

I don't think so, because it will be contrary to the ban on crypto bonding and state that crypto is very risky. so, chances are Facebook won't make crypto itself, but you can buy Facebook coins for games or other things related to Facebook shopping.
Activity: 812
Merit: 106
August 23, 2018, 05:37:02 AM
Giant Facebook, very much afraid of regulatory agencies, so until there is no official recognition of the crypto currency in all countries in which Facebook is integrated, no crypto currency will be introduced in Facebook, it's obvious.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
August 23, 2018, 05:03:27 AM
I have never heard of the plan to create their own crypto Facebook, if it's true they made Crypto, then this is good and makes Crypto's future better, I hope they really make Crypto themselves.
Pages:
Jump to: